Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest careBnet
Hi Hi, Can anyone PM me Kelvin/Gabriel/Uncle Winson tel no.

Tks a lot..

pm lozzzzz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,

Thinking to engage TAU as the contractor.. but they asked to pay 40% for the 1st deposit to confirm the project, how much did they ask you when you confirmed to engage them?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thinking to engage TAU as the contractor.. but they asked to pay 40% for the 1st deposit to confirm the project, how much did they ask you when you confirmed to engage them?

Thanks

According to the agreement, the 40% is upon "uplift of goods & materials to unit". I did not pay anything until they asked for payment (~40%) 2 weeks after commencement of reno, that was after hacking work and electrical work done.

this thread is just the power of internet hipe-ing

consulted uncle Winson, disappointed by his poor estimation & proportion in drafting basic layout.

More disappointed by the quote, quite a list of items missing and he mention the rest can be estimated when I show him our resale.

Which place me in a hanging position, unable to answer to the rest of my ID.... and most prob a delay in planning & start reno.

result = dropped

consulted uncle Winson, disappointed by his poor estimation & proportion in drafting basic layout.

More disappointed by the quote, quite a list of items missing and he mention the rest can be estimated when I show him our resale.

Which place me in a hanging position, unable to answer to the rest of my ID.... and most prob a delay in planning & start reno.

result = dropped

:o oh oh...

He has lot of fans around... :P

Everybody has their bad day.....most who used their services felt satisfied.

Not up to expectation, drop it. No problem with that.

Anyway ot the above query on deposit, I only gave about near to 1 mth after commencement.

Guest careBnet
Everybody has their bad day.....most who used their services felt satisfied.

Not up to expectation, drop it. No problem with that.

Anyway ot the above query on deposit, I only gave about near to 1 mth after commencement.

bro zc

met kel this morning at my house their, kopitiam,, hey their got website lo. haha .www.tauinteriordesign.com.sg.dont have my photo inside. got big and your. :(:(:( i want to complaint.

care

finally one step ahead. jia you tau id.

Guest careBnet

result = dropped

no no. drop? i dun think so. may be you cant speciflied your description clearly. normally all is base on estimated. poor estimate?? meaning??? poor estimate is to use on playing golf and shooting on something. measurement how to used poor estimate?? only plus and minus. bro approach uncle winson , he will help you out, say how you feel.trust my words

care

no no. drop? i dun think so. may be you cant speciflied your description clearly. normally all is base on estimated. poor estimate?? meaning??? poor estimate is to use on playing golf and shooting on something. measurement how to used poor estimate?? only plus and minus. bro approach uncle winson , he will help you out, say how you feel.trust my words

care

Uncle Winson! = careBnet !

iyo, 153 post ,,, all on this thread. :D

Guest careBnet
Uncle Winson! = careBnet !

iyo, 153 post ,,, all on this thread. :D

haha

you are first one saying.

care

Guest careBnet
haha

you are first one saying.

care

sorry

do some correction

:)

you are not the first one saying.

care

zc, 6969 and me all is uncle winson.

:D:D:D

sorry

do some correction

:)

you are not the first one saying.

care

zc, 6969 and me all is uncle winson.

:D:D:D

:rolleyes: Then Uncle Winson will have 3 houses to stay liao lo.... Bukit Batok to CCK to Tampines ....

Edited by ilove6969

bro zc

met kel this morning at my house their, kopitiam,, hey their got website lo. haha .www.tauinteriordesign.com.sg.dont have my photo inside. got big and your. :(:(:( i want to complaint.

care

finally one step ahead. jia you tau id.

I did'nt know tt.

Let me check it out :)

No need complaint la....3 units in there, if he used the pics....is taken by me.

Hi care

sorry for this late post

picture taken about 1 week before handover.. havent taken any new pics after the handover yet..

so the capentary work seen are about 90% done..

14082009001.jpg

kitchen

14082009.jpg

kitchen another view

05082009.jpg

living room feature wall

sorry for pic quality taken by HP

Below are pics taken before carpentary

P1010715.jpg

false ceiling, taken from dinning area

P1010707.jpg

paint colour at entertainment room

will post more pics to share once after spring cleaning and furnitures in..