Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sengkt

Our New Chapter

Cannot see the pics from the links you provided.

Can put up pics in here instead?

It's been a long time since I last update.

We are almost completing our renovation and here's the pictures.

Do leave your comment. :0)

Foyer area and dining

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/se...DSC05588_64.jpg

Dining and bomb shelter

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/se...DSC05591_64.jpg

Living

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/se...DSC05594_64.jpg

Kitchen

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/se...DSC05586_64.jpg

MBR BIW

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/se...DSC05599_64.jpg

Overall, nice job done up by my ID..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how about like this?

btw what is that thing between your sink and stove?

looks beri interesting :notti:

That is acutally a build in trashbin i bought from Poh joo.

The interesting part is there's an water outlet at the bottom so we can wash it down with water :)

we gt the same dining table set :yamseng:

Yup, my wifey likes that a lot. initally i'm worried that it might attract fingerprints but turn out it's quite easy to clean off.

hey, your curtain looks very much like mine. I got it thru OC recommendation from a guy call Frankie.

Hi neigbour,

I also live at 676A.

Did you do anything to your master toilet? I

don't like the color scheme for master toilet.

I didn't do anything to it. save $$ no choice :)

Yup, my wifey likes that a lot. initally i'm worried that it might attract fingerprints but turn out it's quite easy to clean off.

hey, your curtain looks very much like mine. I got it thru OC recommendation from a guy call Frankie.

yup, the fingerprints on the table easy to clean off.. but nw i put a thick plastic sheet on top coz i wanted to prevent stretches on it. so nw my table looks pretty awful coz of the air trapped inside.

tink OC recommends Frankie (Shop8) to all their customers. i regretted getting my curtains fm Frankie coz i find dat his charges are more expensive. the curtain u find similar to urs izit the gold pleated one? it came with a "FOC" white colour organza curtain which i deemed as cheapo lousy material. i told Frankie dat if i had koe the "FOC" organza curtain is liddat, i would rather pay n get a nice organza curtain.

if u meant the double layer organza with 3D effects one, it's nt fm Frankie though he has this material in his sample book. he quoted mi $600+ for this material and aft bargaining he offered mi $480. liddat means he actually earn alot if i really paid $600+ for dat. i got the double layer organza fm other company at $390 oni.

i tink my complaints on shop8 can go on n on, shoudn't elaborate too much. did he charge u alot for the curtains?

Edited by bluberi

yup, the fingerprints on the table easy to clean off.. but nw i put a thick plastic sheet on top coz i wanted to prevent stretches on it. so nw my table looks pretty awful coz of the air trapped inside.

tink OC recommends Frankie (Shop8) to all their customers. i regretted getting my curtains fm Frankie coz i find dat his charges are more expensive. the curtain u find similar to urs izit the gold pleated one? it came with a "FOC" white colour organza curtain which i deemed as cheapo lousy material. i told Frankie dat if i had koe the "FOC" organza curtain is liddat, i would rather pay n get a nice organza curtain.

if u meant the double layer organza with 3D effects one, it's nt fm Frankie though he has this material in his sample book. he quoted mi $600+ for this material and aft bargaining he offered mi $480. liddat means he actually earn alot if i really paid $600+ for dat. i got the double layer organza fm other company at $390 oni.

i tink my complaints on shop8 can go on n on, shoudn't elaborate too much. did he charge u alot for the curtains?

Shouldn't use plastic sheet to cover the table top la, spoil the look. You might want to get some windows film, similiar to car's solar film and DIY yourself, That way it almost look invisible :)

Hmm.. Shop8 charges me $1800 for these items, I think it's kind of expensive too

1) Living room, day and night curtain - day curtain similiar to yours on the pic but only silver color, from both side

2) Total dark out roman blind for MBR, 2 pcs

3) normal roller blind for BR 2 and 3.

Should be able to get better bargin elsewhere.

Shouldn't use plastic sheet to cover the table top la, spoil the look. You might want to get some windows film, similiar to car's solar film and DIY yourself, That way it almost look invisible :)

Hmm.. Shop8 charges me $1800 for these items, I think it's kind of expensive too

1) Living room, day and night curtain - day curtain similiar to yours on the pic but only silver color, from both side

Hi sengkt,

Nice looking reno, you must have spent a bomb on it. :P

mi paid $2k for the curtains, and dats after a supposedly 10% discount n $100 voucher off.

here's the approximate breakdown given by Frankie aft the discount.

1. Living curtain $800

2. roller blinds for 3 BR and study $150/blind

3. string curtains $600

i agreed that we could have gotten a better bargain elsewhere.

Hi sengkt,

Nice looking reno, you must have spent a bomb on it. :P

Actually OC didnt really overcharge me a lot. With my limited budget i've gotten my place nicely done up. Not bad :)

mi paid $2k for the curtains, and dats after a supposedly 10% discount n $100 voucher off.

here's the approximate breakdown given by Frankie aft the discount.

1. Living curtain $800

2. roller blinds for 3 BR and study $150/blind

3. string curtains $600

i agreed that we could have gotten a better bargain elsewhere.

No choice, what paid cannot be unpaid. Me and my wifey love the curtains a lot, though it's a but overpriced...