Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Pool Table - Where To Buy?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
think you can go to Poolworld :dunno:

Tks alot popeye gal.. You got a pool table yourself? I saw the webby le.. But like got many many kinds.. What is the size we normally play outside? I know got 2 sizes.. But the webby shows 3 sizes.. 8|

Tks alot popeye gal.. You got a pool table yourself? I saw the webby le.. But like got many many kinds.. What is the size we normally play outside? I know got 2 sizes.. But the webby shows 3 sizes.. :notti:

I think outside we play is 8ft or 9ft. For house usage(normally HDB), think 7ft will be enough. But if you had a large area than HDB, that is another thing liao. I got my F.O.C. :P

You can go to their warehouse to view the Actual size... :notti:

I think outside we play is 8ft or 9ft. For house usage(normally HDB), think 7ft will be enough. But if you had a large area than HDB, that is another thing liao. I got my F.O.C. :notti:

You can go to their warehouse to view the Actual size... :notti:

Ya lor.. But too small, play liao also bo liao leh.. Think can get the 9ft... When playing, can shift abit to the centre.. If not, shift it in to the wall abit can liao.. My living room too empty.. I see liao buay tahan...

You got from them F.O.C? Yours also 9ft ar?

Ya lor.. But too small, play liao also bo liao leh.. Think can get the 9ft... When playing, can shift abit to the centre.. If not, shift it in to the wall abit can liao.. My living room too empty.. I see liao buay tahan...

You got from them F.O.C? Yours also 9ft ar?

No lah, I got from my hb's friend, which they did't want to play. Size not should yet..

If you wanted to Shift the table, everytime you wanted to play will it be heavy? :notti:

No lah, I got from my hb's friend, which they did't want to play. Size not should yet..

If you wanted to Shift the table, everytime you wanted to play will it be heavy? :notti:

Hmm... I also don't know how to describe to you.. There is a part of my living room that is rather bare.. I see liao also feel uneasy.. I can put it at the correct position, but it will be alittle bit weird.. Maybe got to shift like 2 rulers length if need to play? But if it doesn't get in the way of us watching TV, will just leave it as it is.. Then no need to shift.. Really got to buy liao then will know..

Furthermore, only the 2 of us staying there.. No kids yet.. :notti:

Maybe can get it in June.. Tempted to get the coins type one.. Then when my friends come over, can tease them to 'pay' to play.. :P !!

hahaha... good Idea ne.. :yamseng:

Pool table cannot be shifted as and when u like. It requires careful balancing to ensure the table is level. Once done up it should not be moved. Also there should be dedicated overhead lighting to ensure the table it well lit. So I guess you have to find a fixed location for the table.

Hmm... I also don't know how to describe to you.. There is a part of my living room that is rather bare.. I see liao also feel uneasy.. I can put it at the correct position, but it will be alittle bit weird.. Maybe got to shift like 2 rulers length if need to play? But if it doesn't get in the way of us watching TV, will just leave it as it is.. Then no need to shift.. Really got to buy liao then will know..

Furthermore, only the 2 of us staying there.. No kids yet.. :dunno:

Maybe can get it in June.. Tempted to get the coins type one.. Then when my friends come over, can tease them to 'pay' to play.. :(:(

Pool table cannot be shifted as and when u like. It requires careful balancing to ensure the table is level. Once done up it should not be moved. Also there should be dedicated overhead lighting to ensure the table it well lit. So I guess you have to find a fixed location for the table.

hobbes187,

I think you get the wrong person liao, the idea was From katvolution ne. :dunno:

Ooh.. Ya hor.. I forgot about the lighting problem.. But the entire of my living room is having false ceiling.. How to ensure there is sufficient lighting? :yamseng:

The 2nd issue, how do I know whether the fixed location is wide enough for the table while playing? Must I measure the area myself? :bangwall:

Ooh.. Ya hor.. I forgot about the lighting problem.. But the entire of my living room is having false ceiling.. How to ensure there is sufficient lighting? :bangwall:

The 2nd issue, how do I know whether the fixed location is wide enough for the table while playing? Must I measure the area myself? :unsure:

You wont be able to avoid the lighting problem so think of buing lamps suitig the pool table. I've bought a used pool table but you should avoid pool tables used in clubs and pubs. I found an almost new one at pool tables

If you're lucky you'll find one which was bought because of one's whim but rarely played. Save some money for professional balancing. All pool tables need it in a new place.