Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluedusk

Uno Haven

I had the same fear as U 1 month back, however my ID say he is too busy as some other project of his screw up. I only got the drawing 2 weeks after the plan date. My works will begin next week but till now my ID have only briefly told me about number of weeks for each type of work ie carpentry, electrical n painting. He also told me to meet up with him 1 day a week on site so that he can go thru with us the progress.

As a significant amount of investment, I guess all the people will have this concern with the slightest amount of delay. :jawdrop:

Hai.. i can only see the 3D drawings this Sunday.

It is dragging soooooooo long, i hope the drawings wun disappoint otherwise zzzzzzz :notti:

Who is your ID?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hai.. i can only see the 3D drawings this Sunday.

It is dragging soooooooo long, i hope the drawings wun disappoint otherwise zzzzzzz :notti:

Who is your ID?

Hi Bluedusk, just send U a pm for my ID... :(8|

Woohoo!:yamseng:! The First 3D Draft of Uno Haven are upz!!

Take note that we have many changes in our 2nd draft so the following color schemes will not be an accurate one. Stay tuned for 3D pics for the 2nd draft... I cant wait! :dancingqueen:

shoe01.jpg

The Shoe Cabinet is in quite an awkward position, so I requested for it to shift to next to the featured wall bomb shelter (pls see previous post for orientation)

The featured bomb shelter will be shown at the 2nd draft (as initially we do not have, just added)

Living01.jpg

This is the Living Room

From the upper right hand corner of this picture, you'll see something like a glass panel.

This drawing is not that accurate in a sense as the glass panels with sliding doors (leading to the balcony area) are actually clear... meaning you can see the balcony area.

ALSO, you may think WOW it is so cool to have black tiles... but sadly to say, we are NOT going to have black homogeneous tiles for our house anymore.

Reasons are 1) Hard to Maintain and 2) Doesn't look that good in real life (The black not black enough)

So in replace of black tiles, we will have white/beige homogeneous.... boring but safe/nice! :notti:

As a result of the change in floor colors, the color schemes of the walls and everything else will be affected. Only the layout is more or less the same (with a few addition of stuff only)

Moving on... we'll have the Kitchen (open concept)

kitchen01.jpg

I love the kitchen!! And the fact it is open concept... and SMALL... :notti:

Well it is obvious why I will prefer a smaller kitchen.

Besides, I love the fact that the kitchen counter can also be a bar counter (sort of) hee hee

bedroom01.jpg

As we have limited budget, we declined doing a featured wall for our master bedroom.

So it will be simple with just a build in wardrobe, false ceiling and a side table.

The color schemes do not suit to my liking and the wardrobe is too black and dull... so our ID will revise the designs again.

Bathroom

toilet01.jpg

I love the fact that both bathrooms of mine are quite big... and so shower area won't be so squeeze with the toilet bowl and sink.

The color scheme is fine with me, quite standard for toilet... no $$$ to upgrade to designer tiles la... ahahaha

Also using www.floorplanner.com, I created this layout (not really drawn to scale, but the idea is there...lol)

Floor-Layout-1-1.jpg

Anyway that's all for now!! PLEASE comment on the drawings, like which area can improved and any exciting ideas (non expensive pls)

Hi Bluedusk

Black Homo Tiles looks cool n I was also thinking about the same tiles but decided not to as it will clash with my theme. Love yr long Bar Counter in the kitchen !! . Kitchen is modern and elegant... :~

Guest blushwax

Wow Wee! I love the red and black colour scheme. Wanted the same kinda look for my place but too bad my husband dun fancy red.

A pity about the black tiles cos it would have looked stunning and different. Your open concept kitchen is simply fantastic! Any cabinets on the opposite side?

Edited by blushwax

Thanks Haroldism, Monkey and blushwax!!

To Blushwax: The only cabinets will be the one you see. We don't really cook so this will bodes well for us :)

Long time no updates because not much happening. Up till now, we have just only CONFIRMED the 3D drawings... and yes... we are keeping the Black and Red Theme. Everything is going so slowly... cos I think ID is very busy plus HDB also very slow to approve the hacking ZzzZzz

Love the alterated 3D Drawings our ID did for us! We also added about $6k+ of upgrading stuff O______O

Can faintz... all the costs....

Theme: Black and Red

ID Cost (Ideal House): $35,068.00

Major Works includes

- Hacking all floor and wall tiles

- Black Homogeneous (Matt) Tiles for Living, Dining and Kitchen Area

- Laminated Floor for Study and Master Bedroom

- Hacking and rebuilding a few walls

- Constructing simple Bar/Kitchen Counter

- False Ceiling for Living, Dining, Master Bedroom

- Clear Sliding Glass Doors w Glass Panels at Balcony Area

- Feature Wall **** Area with special wall tiles & Black Mirror

- Feature Wall for Bomb Shelter and Master Bedroom

Outsource Renovation Works: ~$10,000

- Electrical Works: $2400

- System-2 Aircon: $1600

- Casement Window for Balcony: $500

- Wrought Iron Main Gate: $400

- Veneer Design Doors (Main Door + 2 Rooms): $1100

- Lights: $1500

- Toilet and Kitchen Accessories: $2500

Total Renovation Works Cost: $45,068.00 (and counting...)

Edited by bluedusk

The New and Final 3D Drawings (only minor changes will apply)

Our Living Room (TV area)

tv_danny_bedok767_b.jpg

We add $$$ to the following:

- Larger Drop Ceiling

- Black Mirror as TV Feature Wall (instead of laminate)

- Special "Stony" Looking Wall Tiles at the side

Note: The red in real life will not look so bright as I prefer a darker shade of red. :)

Open Concept Kitchen cum Bar Counter and Bomb Shelter with Shoe Cabinet Seatee

kit_danny_bedok767_B2.jpg

I love my kitchen alot! The Bomb Shelter blend in very well with the red Shoe Cabinet Seatee (This is much better than the original layout. Besides we don't have much shoes)

Back View of the Kitchen

kit_danny_bedok767_b.jpg

Master Bedroom

mbr_danny_bedok767_b.jpg

We add $$$ to have a TV Feature Wall within the Build in Wardrobe. Both my HTB and I do not have alot of clothes and so combining the Wardrobe with the TV Feature is an awesome idea.

The rest of the clothes will be kept in another wardrobe :)

I like the red part, as it will be glass instead of laminate (cant wait to see the result!)

Overall I am very happy with the design (I like to claim credit for that! lol) and happy that our ID can be able to be crazy with us and come up with what we want (and more)

$$$ wise... hai... no choice... =P What to do? We plan to stay for long long...so it will be a good investment =)

It's indeed a bold design! Good job!

The New and Final 3D Drawings (only minor changes will apply)

Our Living Room (TV area)

tv_danny_bedok767_b.jpg

We add $$$ to the following:

- Larger Drop Ceiling

- Black Mirror as TV Feature Wall (instead of laminate)

- Special "Stony" Looking Wall Tiles at the side

Note: The red in real life will not look so bright as I prefer a darker shade of red. :)

Open Concept Kitchen cum Bar Counter and Bomb Shelter with Shoe Cabinet Seatee

kit_danny_bedok767_B2.jpg

I love my kitchen alot! The Bomb Shelter blend in very well with the red Shoe Cabinet Seatee (This is much better than the original layout. Besides we don't have much shoes)

Back View of the Kitchen

kit_danny_bedok767_b.jpg

Master Bedroom

mbr_danny_bedok767_b.jpg

We add $$$ to have a TV Feature Wall within the Build in Wardrobe. Both my HTB and I do not have alot of clothes and so combining the Wardrobe with the TV Feature is an awesome idea.

The rest of the clothes will be kept in another wardrobe :)

I like the red part, as it will be glass instead of laminate (cant wait to see the result!)

Overall I am very happy with the design (I like to claim credit for that! lol) and happy that our ID can be able to be crazy with us and come up with what we want (and more)

$$$ wise... hai... no choice... =P What to do? We plan to stay for long long...so it will be a good investment =)

Nice :) Very bold and different! But arnt u afraid the house will be dark even during the day?

I thought I wanted to ask bluedusk the same qn but by looking at the photos of her original house, it looks really bright. It should be quite cosy. But of cos, the verdict should hear from bluedusk. :P

Darrenelle, hobbes and Diva:

Thanks for your comments. I also too thought for very long before deciding on this.

My first love is still white but I simply cannot stand yellowish stains and white wall/floor will result into that.

Yes it will be dark, so we are going to play alot with lights and furniture to brighten up the place. Mirrors also will help but that will wait later cos no budget. LOL

Also instead of gloss, I am getting matte black homogeneous tiles.

Cos dun wan pple to zhao geng when they come, plus the gloss black ones do not look dark enough, i dont really like greyish black.. =P

Any tips to maintain matte homo tiles?>

Edited by bluedusk

Oh wow~! Your hse is very nice looking! =) I like!! But i dun have the guts to do it. Hee hee... so the blacks are here and there only. :P

wow.. impressive design and color. very eye catching to bad i dun't have the gut to do it. but it really look nice leh... wa biang. :dribble:

more pic more pic.. :sport-smiley-004: