Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
power988

Home2be Delivery Comment

Today received a call from H2B, saying coming at 10am. when they reached, missing bed frame, shoe cabinet, and table design was totaly unskill finish. :dunno: Try calling the warehouse, nobody pick up e call. believe e ppl has went home as it already 1plus. H2B has ready poor services it term of schedules of the furniture. Guess e person-in-charge must be blur. :( anyone encounter same problem with H2B? :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ordered a mattress + bed frame for my parents, they called a few days before to confirm delivery date and time. in fact, they were early and had to wait outside for about 2 hours before we got home. they had different group of people doing delivery for different stuff... eg. for my case, there were 2 deliveries. the mattress arrived before the bed frame. no complaints on their service on my side.

I received my sofa from them 2 Sat ago, they called 1week+ before the delivery date to confirm, call again the day before delivery, and arrived early on actual day. So far so good.

my furniture was delivered last friday. H2B called me 3 days before delivery date to inform me bt e delivery and their delivery ppl called me on e actual day to specify e time which they will be arriving. service was good & friendly. they set up e furnitures quickly and left before i could finish inspecting e furnitures.

upon checking e furnitures e next day, i called up e sales rep on sunday and informed him bt e minor defects i had with e furnitures and he said he will get some1 to liase with me. yesterday, some1 from their admin side called me and will arrange for some1 to come down tis thursday to rectify e defects.

hope everything goes well.... overall, good experience with them till now.

ordered a sofa & day bed for my parent's place.

Delivered a Blue sofa with brown day bed.... we told the delivery guy we ordered both in black, but they insisted it was the correct colour.. anyway.. it's been rectified after 3 wks of making noise..