Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

they are situated at odeon katong. design director is a lady named sharon.

http://www.exodus31design.com/

their designs have been featured on ID mags a few times, and we find her warm and friendly. However, i simply cannot find any review of them anywhere.

if anyone has any experience with the firm or sharon, do share. thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
they are situated at odeon katong. design director is a lady named sharon.

http://www.exodus31design.com/

their designs have been featured on ID mags a few times, and we find her warm and friendly. However, i simply cannot find any review of them anywhere.

if anyone has any experience with the firm or sharon, do share. thanks.

Hi,

Have you able to find out more abou this company after more than a month now?

I'd just sent them an email asking for quotation. Now waiting for their reply.

Have you got a quotation from them? Mind sharing?

nath.adrie@gmail.com

Hi

I had faxed them my floor plan last week and they just emailed me to apologise that they are committed till mid july so unable to gimme a quote.

Just too bad...was really interested in them :/

Hi

I had faxed them my floor plan last week and they just emailed me to apologise that they are committed till mid july so unable to gimme a quote.

Just too bad...was really interested in them :/

Oh. I'd also received similar reply from them, telling me that they aren't able to take in any more jobs.

But they didn't mentioned July. Actually, I'm only looking at Sep to start my renovation.

Hi nath.adrie

Yeah, good for you, you can still take a shot at them.

For my case I had mentioned that I got my keys in mid-May so would like to begin reno asap, so that's why they told me the actual period which they are unable to take on more...which I appreciate also lah, at least got reply ;p

hi all, sorry for the late reply. was away on ICT.

basically, we found sharon pretty friendly. she didn't give any indication that they are busy during this period.

they are above average in terms of price. 5 rm resale quotation was abt 55k, not counting a fair bit of carpentry which would have brought the figure up to about 60k. i don't have the quotation with me now though, sorry.

design wise, sharon was able to get back to us pretty quickly (fastest among the others we went to in fact) with several perspective drawings. she was also hardworking enough to make a trip down to the flat for a look see. many other firms we went to have a "sign first see later" attitude, so her enthusiasm scored points.

what worried me more was the lack of references from forums etc. other than designs found in magazines, i couldn't find any mention of them online. they didn't have any recently completed projects for us to visit as well. all in all, gave me the impression that they are a very young firm although the owners may be very experienced. not too sure how this will translate to quality of work done. hopefully, some other homeowner will post their experience here.

5rm resale quotation at $55K!!!! That's a lot man. I'm in the midst of doing my reno. Gonna do a lot of carpentry but im only spending ard $45K. The highest quote i got from other firms was $60K. I think u should try sourcing other firms to get a better feel of the market price. My recommendations, based on my experience, would be Fuse Concept, Inzen, Plush.