Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liuhao

Anyone Seen This Humid Proof Salt/pepper Shaker?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

NICE! But not cheap, about S$37.50 to ship it from overseas. Anyone interested maybe see if buy more can save on shipping. I am very interested.

yeah not cheap, can buy many bottles liao :notti:

for salt, you can put some grains (rice) inside so that easy to come out.

Heehee...finding excuse to buy one for myself, something my wife may not agree...hahaha....

hmm...where got so expensive lah. US$12.99 from ebay. that's less than S$20. rest are shipping. if more ppl interested can GB to share the postage.

another good thing about it is it's a good travel companion due to its compact size. i always feel like i need more salt/pepper for french fries. hehe...

btw this shaker comes WITH salt and pepper inside. the salt and pepper in the picture is not for illustration. it is PART of the shaker. hehez

Edited by liuhao

Only 2 vendor ships to Singapore, 1 has QTY 1 and the other QTY 11. 1 sells at US$14.95, the other at US$15. The former shipping charge is US$11 to Singapore while the latter is US$10.

So take the latter for example, it will be total US$25 which depending on exchange rate. I use 1.5 as an example for simple calculation. Roughly expect the exchange rate to be closer to 1.4 so will make it abt S$35. Additional item at shipping charge US$5 each. So more people buy will bring down the shipping cost but still expect to pay about $30 each at least.