Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Goh

Project 2008 @ Yung Sheng

finally, HDB upstanding issue : new toilet bowl yet to fix up.

defective doors yet to replace.

hopes they will be able to finish before my ID step in next week.

26th appointment with SP service for Electric and water to switch on.

we're also waiting for hdb to get back to us. they are really taking their own sweet time huh ?

:furious: how many defective doors will you be replacing ?

- stry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
we're also waiting for hdb to get back to us. they are really taking their own sweet time huh ?

:furious: how many defective doors will you be replacing ?

- stry

one loi..ya..they really taking long time. since after they fix up my toilet tiles and MBR tiles, of coz after collecting $$$, their service really slow in other defects.

ID steppin in soon, what to do????

give them another one week den call up to show my angriness..hehe

one loi..ya..they really taking long time. since after they fix up my toilet tiles and MBR tiles, of coz after collecting $$$, their service really slow in other defects.

ID steppin in soon, what to do????

give them another one week den call up to show my angriness..hehe

haha..at least they agreed to changing your tiles. Our hollow tiles were rejected - the HDB officer claiming that the hollowness is common, as long as its not cracked. (?!)

Im quite worried about this as we will be overlaying new tiles on top of the existing ones in the toilets...

So now they are only changing the bombshelter door and bi-folds. Even then, its taking so long !

- stry

Went up to view and realised the toilet tiles were completed!!

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

Hi HI.....hw much is the black flooring tiles...which contractor did u engage...its nice!!! pls pm me the details TIA

Hi HI.....hw much is the black flooring tiles...which contractor did u engage...its nice!!! pls pm me the details TIA

hi, tks. for my MBR tile was done by the HDB contractor. was at 2.2 psf for the flooring tiles. it was black and rough surface .

Hihi,

may i noe what brand and model is your toilet bowl? where did u go n buy? i found that there are lots of diff design and size of toilet bowl ..dunno which one is gd.

Hi guys, I went to Balestier to buy my MBR toilet bowl today.

MBR toilet bowl

DSC01477.jpg

A view of my Living Room

DSC01474.jpg

Hehe...forgot to add...the lid of the MBR toilet bowl has auto-slam function,...just one gentle push and the lid will drop down slowly by itself.... :D

Hihi,

may i noe what brand and model is your toilet bowl? where did u go n buy? i found that there are lots of diff design and size of toilet bowl ..dunno which one is gd.

hi, OttO was the brand . i bought it at the balestier. there was a few shop selling. compare the price in between and you will at least save $$ along e way upon getting it. Ooh ya.. btw, look for those anti -slam lip cover . interesting function. price almost the same as those normal type. :)

Hi guys,

I need some advice here. Just placed order for my cooking hood & hob, but now intend to change my cooking hob from tempered glass to stainless steel. Any comments?

Heard from friends dat tempered glass isn't safe if we cook for long hours. :dunno:

Hi guys,

I need some advice here. Just placed order for my cooking hood & hob, but now intend to change my cooking hob from tempered glass to stainless steel. Any comments?

Heard from friends dat tempered glass isn't safe if we cook for long hours. :dunno:

I read frm somewhere, May3r tempered glass shattered. I tink the rest shd b ok since they have 2 yrs warranty on the glass??? :unsure:

Ur take..

L3x

hi, OttO was the brand . i bought it at the balestier. there was a few shop selling. compare the price in between and you will at least save $$ along e way upon getting it. Ooh ya.. btw, look for those anti -slam lip cover . interesting function. price almost the same as those normal type. :)

Hi Goh,

Can share how much is the WC you paid? Is it with the anti-slam cover? :P

Hi Goh,

Can share how much is the WC you paid? Is it with the anti-slam cover? :P

Hi skywolf,

Its 230 after discount. :)

Hi guys,

Hi, we chose Fujioh hob & hood from Hoe Kee, the tampered glass has life time warranty.

can share what the model no. and brand ?

hi Felix, the brand is OTTO, model not very sure.

$215 is the cost of the WC, one inch pipe $15. total $230.

free delivery, but u must pay to get it install. can ask ur ID to waive it..