Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahchek

Aircon-toshiba, Panasonic, Mitshubishi, Daikin?

Hi all,

I'm searching for a quiet, reliable, with negative ions, inverter sys 3 aircond. After follow up some threads here (mostly were started 2-3 years ago) and didn't manage to draw a conclusion. Can some kind souls can advise:-

a) Is Negative ions great?? Seems only Panasonic and Mit Heavy Ind have it. But in terms of noise, realised that Mit Heavy's noise level at power is 52dB, which is quite high in compare to others, around 32dB

b) How about Toshiba? Seems is quite popular. Is it realiable? Have negative ions?

c) My previous home use Daikin. It was a leader in the past. Is this still the leader as reputable??

d) How is Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ??

Sorry I have too many question in my mind and just wanted to clear all these doubts at one go and appreicate any comments and advise please.

Thanks and good day.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I'm searching for a quiet, reliable, with negative ions, inverter sys 3 aircond. After follow up some threads here (mostly were started 2-3 years ago) and didn't manage to draw a conclusion. Can some kind souls can advise:-

a) Is Negative ions great?? Seems only Panasonic and Mit Heavy Ind have it. But in terms of noise, realised that Mit Heavy's noise level at power is 52dB, which is quite high in compare to others, around 32dB

b) How about Toshiba? Seems is quite popular. Is it realiable? Have negative ions?

c) My previous home use Daikin. It was a leader in the past. Is this still the leader as reputable??

Sorry I have too many question in my mind and just wanted to clear all these doubts at one go and appreicate any comments and advise please.

Thanks and good day.

Buy Toshiba..... it's made in Japan.... win liao........ :unsure::unsure:

Hi all,

Thanks and good day.

AhChek (very old meh?)

Theoreatically Negative Ions... GOOD! Practically, are we living in an Air-Tight space? So what good does all these features do for us? Answer pretty obvious. Nothing against technology nor brand specifics.

As long as the buyer is happy and has satisfied his Psychological needs, that is what matters. :dancingqueen:

In todays' context, who can lay claims that they are better ranked than others? Mine's a Daikin... in fact 2 invertors running with 6 fan units (3 X 12,000BTU) & (3 X 9,000BTU)

Mitsubishi is also a reliable product... Happy Picking... :horse:

Edited by mighty6

was at Suntec energy fair and after much selection and killing brian cells. I picked Toshiba System 4 at $3799, specs = 22k(hall)+3x9k(bedrooms) with max cap at 34k compressor. Full installation package, no additional cost. From Gain City.

Also took up $439 4yrs exended warranty. Not too sure if the cost ok.

was at Suntec energy fair and after much selection and killing brian cells. I picked Toshiba System 4 at $3799, specs = 22k(hall)+3x9k(bedrooms) with max cap at 34k compressor. Full installation package, no additional cost. From Gain City.

Also took up $439 4yrs exended warranty. Not too sure if the cost ok.

Hi spidercool, if you add the whole system BTU is = 49,000BTU. Do you think if you power on the living hall, the rest of the rooms will be cold?

Realising this problem, i purchase Mitsubishi system 2 with 2 sets of 12,000BTU and 9,000BTU. my new place is a 4 rooms flat. what about yours??

Hi all,

can any kind folks pls tell me gain city or natural cool sell cheaper aircon?

many thanks.

HELlo Kris,

Cheap is very subjective nowadays :0) perhaps you can try gain city instead. my brother-in-law recommend me to IMM outlet because his friend is there and he gave me a good offer of around 3Grand for 2 sets of Mitsubishi system 2. [2 x12,000BTU and 2 x9,000BTU]

Enjoying searching!!!