Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SmartFool

Bacera At Geylang (next To Universal Union)

this is one of the worst shop i have ever deal with!!

We ordered our bathroom accessories since October, and we paid a deposit of 1k too.

Last Saturday, our ID notified them to deliver the stuff by today and they said no problem.

On mOnday, My ID calledd them to reconfirm and they said they have not receive any delivery notice from my ID, and said no more delivery slot! WTH!! My ID insisted to talk to the girl she spoken with on Saturday, only they said ok, we will try to slot for us since we insist!

Ok, we thought case closed. Who knows on Monday afternoon, they called us up, and tell us that the WC is out of stock ???? !!! And i went pissed off, what kinda service is this to tell me that my item is out of stock when i requested for delivery ??? And furthermore i placed a deposit when i made the order, not as if i pay nothing!!

So i told them off, and cancel of my WC from the order list since they can't commit when will the stock arrived.

The staff recalculated my balance, and i issused a cheque to my ID for payment during the delivery Today.

And, horribly , this morning , Bacera's staff called and told us that our hood is OUT OF STOCK??????Can you imagine ????? few house prior the delivery only they called to inform the customer that it is out of stock ??????????????????????????? I m furious and insisted to talk to the boss ( since yesterday for the WC incident, they told me that the boss is out when i wanted to speak to him ) . THis time round, they told me that the boss is on the line. I told them i don't care, i want him to hang up the phone and speak to me at once. This is totally unreasonable !!

And he came on the phone and told me that he is totally unaware of it, and said he will check on it and call me back, till now, i m still waiting. By noon if i still don't receive any call, i gonna go down the shop and cancel all the items.

BACERA = THE WORST BATHROOM ACCESSORIES SHOP IN SINGAPORE!!

never ever go there again!!!

wow thats bad. can make a fuss at their shop cos they usually have customers. good luck!

heritage which is very near it, is a lot better.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

this is one of the worst shop i have ever deal with!!

We ordered our bathroom accessories since October, and we paid a deposit of 1k too.

Last Saturday, our ID notified them to deliver the stuff by today and they said no problem.

On mOnday, My ID calledd them to reconfirm and they said they have not receive any delivery notice from my ID, and said no more delivery slot! WTH!! My ID insisted to talk to the girl she spoken with on Saturday, only they said ok, we will try to slot for us since we insist!

Ok, we thought case closed. Who knows on Monday afternoon, they called us up, and tell us that the WC is out of stock ???? !!! And i went pissed off, what kinda service is this to tell me that my item is out of stock when i requested for delivery ??? And furthermore i placed a deposit when i made the order, not as if i pay nothing!!

So i told them off, and cancel of my WC from the order list since they can't commit when will the stock arrived.

The staff recalculated my balance, and i issused a cheque to my ID for payment during the delivery Today.

And, horribly , this morning , Bacera's staff called and told us that our hood is OUT OF STOCK??????Can you imagine ????? few house prior the delivery only they called to inform the customer that it is out of stock ??????????????????????????? I m furious and insisted to talk to the boss ( since yesterday for the WC incident, they told me that the boss is out when i wanted to speak to him ) . THis time round, they told me that the boss is on the line. I told them i don't care, i want him to hang up the phone and speak to me at once. This is totally unreasonable !!

And he came on the phone and told me that he is totally unaware of it, and said he will check on it and call me back, till now, i m still waiting. By noon if i still don't receive any call, i gonna go down the shop and cancel all the items.

BACERA = THE WORST BATHROOM ACCESSORIES SHOP IN SINGAPORE!!

never ever go there again!!!

Went there and bought my toilet sink from them. Very friendly folks.

Like you mentioned, price is quite reasonable

Thanks the feedback Eng

Have shortlisted the place to buy a sink as the uncle was very helpful

was just concerned about the aftersales service and the quality of the sinks

:jawdrop:

Anybody heard of this place?

they sell Bathroom Accessories

Just went to them this evening and the prices were really reasonable

thanks

oki.. how mcuh u paid for the sink? upload the pic for us to see leh...

Went there and bought my toilet sink from them. Very friendly folks.

Like you mentioned, price is quite reasonable

Anybody heard of this place?

they sell Bathroom Accessories

Just went to them this evening and the prices were really reasonable

thanks