Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poppytree

Life Story Versus Life Storey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well actually also suffer the same fate as you. Bought the coffee table also from catalog, then when delivered, did not turn out the way we expected, but since heard from here about their reputation, just accept and treat it as a lesson never to buy from catalog ever again.

I doubt I can receive mine. They keep telling me to change to another model or I have to wait for another one month. How can that be ? I just want a refund but the manager I spoke to said "not possible". :(

By the way, I noticed from the advertisement that they are holdng carpark clearance sales of Simmon mattress parallel import from US.

BEWARE!!!

Life Storey Versus Life Story

Simmon versus Simon ???

Do read between the line

Anyway, the saleslady from simmon gallery at Jurong East IMM told me that the "simmon" mattress from Fashion Home is not genuine. Not sure if that is true. JUST BEWARE :o

Edited by misashi

Any ordered from Living Story and got their goods delivered on time recently? We bought a dining set and TV console from them few weeks ago and is expecting delivery on 2nd week on Sept. A bit worried after reading these complaints about them...Keeping my finger crossed..

My wife and I went to living story in mid July wanted to purchase a bed frame. That was before I readed this thread.

They did not display the bed frame that was advertised on ST and the boss tried to show us some pictures from the catelog. The sales person Mak, served us very patiently even thought we went up and down a few times to look for bed frames. While seraching for other bed frames, I realised that the quality of the bed frames where not good. Covers were not sewn probably etc.... and that was then I decided not to buy the bed frames from them..

Well, I got my dark wood dinning set instead from living story in the end. It comes with 2 long benches and 2 single benches. My items were sent on the promised date in early Aug (about 2 weeks after I made the order). However, the items came short of 1 long and 1 short benches. Immediately, I called the salesperson Mak and he told me that he was sorry and he will follow up with the delivery department. I also told him that one of the long bench was not probably fix on the underside and he agreed to bring another long bench to replace.

The next days , the delivery department called me to fix a date for the delivery of 1 long & 1 short bench (with another long bench for replacement). The delivery was done as promised and the dinning is not bad after all.

I guess I am one luck guy to have them delivered on time.

Edited by windcharm

I doubt I can receive mine. They keep telling me to change to another model or I have to wait for another one month. How can that be ? I just want a refund but the manager I spoke to said "not possible". :(

By the way, I noticed from the advertisement that they are holdng carpark clearance sales of Simmon mattress parallel import from US.

BEWARE!!!

Life Storey Versus Life Story

Simmon versus Simon ???

Do read between the line

Anyway, the saleslady from simmon gallery at Jurong East IMM told me that the "simmon" mattress from Fashion Home is not genuine. Not sure if that is true. JUST BEWARE :o

YES, I agreed with you' the SIMMONS you see is not from Simmons co, i think is made in CHINA imitation

the mattress sewing theads came off looks like the side corner is already sang when i went down last week

and is not standsrd size, better BEWARE.. HENG head that tis company is v fishy leh

HENG...arrrrrrr yesterdday gong-gong wentt to life story at genting lane because of the simmon $899 mattress, we not buy because the price exclude transport and gst. so we decide not buy. after read this thread :jawdrop::jawdrop: i alo nt realizee thats a fake simmons.

but after that hor....i deal seally mattress$899 at macpersn road, the shop name is bedding saloon ler....www.beddingsaloon.com.sg

anyone deal before with them?? haiz.....wish they not run away.... :bangwall::bangwall:

HENG...arrrrrrr yesterdday gong-gong wentt to life story at genting lane because of the simmon $899 mattress, we not buy because the price exclude transport and gst. so we decide not buy. after read this thread :jawdrop::jawdrop: i alo nt realizee thats a fake simmons.

but after that hor....i deal seally mattress$899 at macpersn road, the shop name is bedding saloon ler....www.beddingsaloon.com.sg

anyone deal before with them?? haiz.....wish they not run away.... :bangwall::bangwall:

I bought from bedding saloon...my bedframe, mattress and sofa delivering next Monday. We went down quite a few times...collected the free quilt cover also...shouldn't have any problem bah...Will update here again....

got mine from them. not much prob, esp since i order mine 2 mths in advance n i only call to confirm delivery 2 weeks b4 i wanted the item. quite pleased tat there wasn't any hiccups....

the mattress n frame was delivered by by 2 seperate grp. the mattress was delivered directly from sealy. they complain to me bout beddingsaloon cos they apparently gave the sealy ppl our contact nos wrongly n so sealy had a hard time findin us. which accordin to sealy happen a lot of times. they were super :furious:

uncetain on your comments towards the company.

i had recevied delivery from the company on last sat and all items went well. i had also bought a sommons mattres from them and it was delivered on time.

i had check up the warranty card that come with the mattress on internet and i found that it is geniune. i belived that such a big company like them know that the seroiusness in selling a faKE BRANDED product in singapore. The bosses are not that stupid. it is a jail term.

actually before i go to the company to view my furniture i had saw all the bad story about the company. it came to my curoiusity why this company is so badly reputated and they still advertise aggreesively weekly.

i went down three weeks ago with my family and it come to my surprise that the company invested alot of money on the internal decoration and renovation of the showroom. and the range of furniture they are selling are of modern on the trend design and their prices are very affordable.

i start to wonder why people keep damaging the reputation of the company. i was attended by a sale persom name DAVID OW and i am please by his service and the way he show me around the building.

when i asked him about the bad comments on the internet and he repiled me in a very logical way.

- SIR, YOU LOOK AT THE CROWD IN OUR SHOWROOM AND YOU CAN SEE THAT OUR BUSNIESS ARE VERY

GOOD. SINGporean ARE VERY SMART AND CAUTIOUS BUYER IF WE ARE THAT BAD DO YOU THINK WHEN WE HAD ALREADY OPEN FOR 6 MONTHS IS NO MORE SOMETHING NEW AND OUR BUSNIIESS IS STILL SO GOOD AND THE COMPANY SALE ARE ARCHRVING NEW RECORD EVERY MONTH.

HE ALSO MENTION-, HE DONT DENY THERE ARE SOME-TIME COCK UP IN DELIVERY AND WORKMANSHIP.

BUT THE COMPANY FOLLOW UP WITH THE CUSTOMER PROMPTLY AND RESOLVE ALL CUSTOMER PROBLEM. ASK WHO IN THIS WORLD CAN RUN A FURNITURE COMPANY WITH A AVERAGE SALE TURN OVER OF HALF A MILLONS ON ONE OUTLET WITH ZERO COMPLAINT ABLITIY. HIS BOSSES ARE NOT BOTHER OVER THE UNTRUE COMMENTS POSTED AND THE MANGEMENT KNEW THAT COMPETITORS ARE TRYING TO FRAME THE COMPANY BECAUSE OF JELIOUCY ON THE COMPANY OVERHELMING BUSNIESS. AND THE COMPANY HAD ALREADY TAKEN LEGAL ACTION ON THE PEOPLE WHO HAD SLANDER OR MAKE FALSE ALLEGATION TOWARDS THIER COMPANY.

After his replied, i turn around and see there are indeed quite a number of people buying their furniture and after all my family like their furniture design and the sale person offered me a good price so i sign a deal with them. i was also crossing my finger hoping that my what the sale person told me is true.

When i recevied my furniture from them last week i fianlly belived that all those i saw are untrue and i got a VERY comfortable simmons mattress. well i guess no one in this world is perfect and these people did a great job for my new house . i will recomend people to buy from them .