Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

Went shopping with Roy last Sun. Summer was close when we reach there. Waste our time. But Roy intro us to Lucky Khoon at 31 Joo Chiat Place. Great place. Got more stuff to see. N according to Roy, the staff are more helpful. I agree with him. We asked to see a sample of the kitchen sink. The lady bothered to climb to the 2nd floor and bring down a new pair of sink for us to see. Can really see the effort she put to carry that sink. Roy is definitely considering bringing his future customers to this place. :good:

After selecting our Otto toilet bowls, toilet sinks, rain shower, shower head, taps, Fujioh hood, Fujioh hob, kitchen sink, Ariston 30 litre storage heater and a Fujioh built in oven, our bill came up to $3450. We thought this was pretty reasonable. We were glad Summer was close. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Went shopping with Roy last Sun. Summer was close when we reach there. Waste our time. But Roy intro us to Lucky Khoon at 31 Joo Chiat Place. Great place. Got more stuff to see. N according to Roy, the staff are more helpful. I agree with him. We asked to see a sample of the kitchen sink. The lady bothered to climb to the 2nd floor and bring down a new pair of sink for us to see. Can really see the effort she put to carry that sink. Roy is definitely considering bringing his future customers to this place. :good:

After selecting our Otto toilet bowls, toilet sinks, rain shower, shower head, taps, Fujioh hood, Fujioh hob, kitchen sink, Ariston 30 litre storage heater and a Fujioh built in oven, our bill came up to $3450. We thought this was pretty reasonable. We were glad Summer was close. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Wow i think you have a very helpful ID to bring you around shopping for the essential stuff!

Mine was not so helpful when it came to buying sinks, furnitures etc.

[Phantom : Double Post Removed]

Edited by Phantom

Oklah, my ID will only go shopping with me for kitchen n toilet stuff n of course, lightings. Other than that, own time own target. Cant wait to visit my place on Fri. Tiling would have been finished by then.

good lor buy all your barang liao..which model you brought for the hood and hob?

view is nice :good::good:

3450 consider reasonable for your house...i spent close to 2800 at summer liao :bangwall:

Been busy lately to update my T-blog. Anyway, there's not much major things to update abt. Visited our flat yest. Basket, me n wife not really happy.

1. Lucky Khoon installed our water heater at the wrong place. Dun know whether the tiles will be damaged if we shift the heater at the place we decided upon. :furious:

2. Saw our MBR paint colour. Wasnt really happy with it too. Thinking of changing it. Anyway, that was our choice. Now must come out money to change the paint colour.

3. Lastly, the rain shower we installed in MBR toilet couldnt function properly. Dun know what's wrong. No matter what we did, no water can come out of the overhead shower.

MBR rain shower

IMG_1137.jpg

Common toilet shower

IMG_1139.jpg

Common toilet sink

IMG_1138.jpg

If the painter is yr ID's partner (when during renos), i'm sure the painters may have the colors from prev paintings... Perhaps you can try to talk to Roy and ask if they can absorb if they have the color you want? :dunno:

your rainshower very nice leh. more sleek looking than mine..ask roy la, change colour only ma..at the most they need to paint 1 coat white over the current colour nia..

Hello do you have the pricing for your rain shower, mixer and shower head set? I wanted to get one set almost exactly like yours and was quoted $680 for this set. Is it reasonable?

Been busy lately to update my T-blog. Anyway, there's not much major things to update abt. Visited our flat yest. Basket, me n wife not really happy.

1. Lucky Khoon installed our water heater at the wrong place. Dun know whether the tiles will be damaged if we shift the heater at the place we decided upon. :furious:

2. Saw our MBR paint colour. Wasnt really happy with it too. Thinking of changing it. Anyway, that was our choice. Now must come out money to change the paint colour.

3. Lastly, the rain shower we installed in MBR toilet couldnt function properly. Dun know what's wrong. No matter what we did, no water can come out of the overhead shower.

MBR rain shower

IMG_1137.jpg

Common toilet shower

IMG_1139.jpg

Common toilet sink

IMG_1138.jpg

We were told by few IDs don't like the colours never mind can change one, without additional cost.

Talk to Roy already abt the paint colours. He say it's ok. Very cheap. When ask how much, it's between $50-80. But I think he'll absorb. :good:

For the rain shower, mixer and shower head, it costs $450. They dun have such combi. I took the shower head from another combi and mix with the rain shower and mixer combi. :notti: