Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

Hi everyone. Carpentry is 90% done. So far, very satisfied with the workmanship. :good: And the turnout is as per what we want. The house is starting to feel so cosy that I didn't feel like going home when I went there yesterday. Anyway, here are the pics. Enjoyz. :dancingqueen:

Main door and gate

RenoPics016.jpg

RenoPics018.jpg

View of study from the entrance. black glass going to be installed in that rectangular space.

RenoPics012-1.jpg

View of shoe cabinet on the right of entrance

RenoPics015-1.jpg

Front view of shoe cabinet and satee

RenoPics004-1.jpg

Edited by redknapp39

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Study (display shelves going to have mirror behind and wall where table and lights are going to be pasted with full height wallpaper)

RenoPics001.jpg

Living room feature wall & balcony (the uncovered part of the feature wall is going to be pasted with wallpaper)

RenoPics003-1.jpg

Passage to kitchen (feature wall cum store on the left, mirrors on the two empty panels yet to be installed)

RenoPics005-1.jpg

Kitchen

RenoPics006-1.jpg

Passage from kitchen

RenoPics008-1.jpg

View from entrance of store with tic-tac door opened

RenoPics009-1.jpg

Full height storage unit on the left of store

RenoPics010.jpg

Full height storage unit on the right of store

RenoPics011-1.jpg

Dining window grills

RenoPics019.jpg

Door cum entrance to WIW

RenoPics020.jpg

WIW from entrance

RenoPics021.jpg

WIW from the side of window nearer to the door

RenoPics022.jpg

WIW from the side of window further from the door

RenoPics023.jpg

Mirror on the other side of door

RenoPics024.jpg

Everything turns out the way we want except for some minor things that are definitely rectifiable. Oooh...and the doors to the 2 bedrooms can't close properly. So we have decided to change all the doors. :sport-smiley-004: Which means more damage, heh. I simply can't wait to move in! My long wait for carpentry is definitely worth it! 3 thumbs up for Roy! :good::good::good:

wow! very nice....so many carpentary work!

all turns out nice!

Thanx, virgo! Ya, a lot of carpentry. When I came to see house last week, Roy's carpenters were hogging both lifts, haha...had to wait for about 15-20 mins for them to bring up all the carpentry stuff before I could go up. :D

wah

ur sliding door very nice

i wana coppyyy

haha

nice stuff dude

Thanx, smartfool! haha...copy lor. :yamseng: it was roy's idea actually. :good:

nice!

now look at your WIW,....i start to think whether should i still go ahead for pole system or ask carpenter do the same type of WIW as yours....keke :)

nice!

now look at your WIW,....i start to think whether should i still go ahead for pole system or ask carpenter do the same type of WIW as yours....keke :)

hehe...initially we were thinking og doing the pole system too but in the end decided with the normal type of wadrobe. :sport-smiley-018:

hehe...initially we were thinking og doing the pole system too but in the end decided with the normal type of wadrobe. :sport-smiley-018:

hehehe.... :)

i just spoken to my contractor.......and still will remain my pole-system....cos this normal type cost more leh.

Wah, I love your study! :dribble::dribble:

Btw, from yr passage to kitchen shot, your storerm is behind and hidden right? Then what's the door on the right side? :unsure:

Wah, I love your study! :dribble::dribble:

Btw, from yr passage to kitchen shot, your storerm is behind and hidden right? Then what's the door on the right side? :unsure:

Hey skywolf, the door on the right is my MBR door. I shifted it there because I extended the bedroom next to it to make study and WIW. :sport-smiley-018:

Thanx, babytan! Roy really didn't disappoint me. :yamseng:

how much is your renovation cost?

Hi dtft, I've PM you. :yamseng:

Edited by redknapp39

wow nice nice! your house definitely looks different from how it looks when the carpentry wasnt up!

maybe I can arrange to go see your house again next time.

Hey skywolf, the door on the right is my MBR door. I shifted it there because I extended the bedroom next to it to make study and WIW. :sport-smiley-018:

Oh yah hor. I forgot. :bangwall: Hmm... does it means your MBR door is quite near your kitchen door?