Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

dun go courts lah....doubt their pricing is good....

I second Virgo... courts stuff is quite pricy,, ;)

maybe u roam ard in the forum and do some research... must enjoy the reno process.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No la, we dun intend to buy from Courts. Go there to see wat we like cuz Courts got a lot of variety of electrical products. Anyway, wat do u all think abt these brands? R they good?

1. TV: Sony 40inch Bravia S series

2. Washer n Dryer: Brandt

3. Fridge: Fisher n Paykel

4. Hob, Hood, Built in Oven: Turbo

Wife n me are interested in these products. After including all the discounts Courts offer, we'll spend abt $6K. I think those small electrical shops sure can give me better price. Maybe $5K. :notti:

1. TV: Sony 40inch Bravia S series - i got the 40" samsung, been surveying for long time and still decided on samsung, think is the best quality liao

2. Washer n Dryer: Brandt - going to get Fisher n Paykel dryer instead. washer is my current, dun intend to change yet unless it die on me on the day of moving lor...hahah :bangwall:

3. Fridge: Fisher n Paykel - panasonic (from current house)

4. Hob, Hood, Built in Oven: Turbo - hmm no idea for this as still recce around also..but my budget like less than $700 for hood & hob, possible to get good 1s? any brands to recommend?

btw, all the pricing under my signature..you can do a comparison lor :yamseng:

I think can get good hood n hob for $700. Courts offer for $651 for Turbo. Outside shop sure cheaper. Anyway, If u go for Rinnai, sure more than enough. If Teka, maybe must top up.

No la, we dun intend to buy from Courts. Go there to see wat we like cuz Courts got a lot of variety of electrical products. Anyway, wat do u all think abt these brands? R they good?

1. TV: Sony 40inch Bravia S series

2. Washer n Dryer: Brandt

3. Fridge: Fisher n Paykel

4. Hob, Hood, Built in Oven: Turbo

Wife n me are interested in these products. After including all the discounts Courts offer, we'll spend abt $6K. I think those small electrical shops sure can give me better price. Maybe $5K. :notti:

WOW~! :jawdrop:

1. TV: Sony 40inch Bravia S series - GO FOR IT!

2. Washer n Dryer: Brandt - GETTING BOTH EH? BRACKETED OR GOT SPACE?

3. Fridge: Fisher n Paykel - MIXED REVIEWS ABOUT THIS BRAND.

4. Hob, Hood, Built in Oven: Turbo - IF SHE LOVES IT, THEN GET IT!

Hehehehehe... :good:

I think can get good hood n hob for $700. Courts offer for $651 for Turbo. Outside shop sure cheaper. Anyway, If u go for Rinnai, sure more than enough. If Teka, maybe must top up.

but hor i dun wan stainless steel for the hob leh..hoob i dun mind...rinnai glass hob duno expensive or not..

best is wait till this sat to see if i can get anything from roy's recommendation of accessories shop.. :unsure:

WOW~! :jawdrop:

1. TV: Sony 40inch Bravia S series - GO FOR IT!

2. Washer n Dryer: Brandt - GETTING BOTH EH? BRACKETED OR GOT SPACE?

3. Fridge: Fisher n Paykel - MIXED REVIEWS ABOUT THIS BRAND.

4. Hob, Hood, Built in Oven: Turbo - IF SHE LOVES IT, THEN GET IT!

Hehehehehe... :good:

Ups la. Definitely gonna get that Sony TV. Then can play PS3!!! Woo hoo!!!

Washer n dryer will be stacked. N yah, im getting the same brand for both. Abt hob n hood, my wife n me are not sure on which brand is good. Dun mind paying a bit more for quality.

but hor i dun wan stainless steel for the hob leh..hoob i dun mind...rinnai glass hob duno expensive or not..

best is wait till this sat to see if i can get anything from roy's recommendation of accessories shop.. :unsure:

I also getting glass hob. I'll wait n see wat Roy recommend u. If his lobang good, i chio him go shopping. :sport-smiley-018:

Ups la. Definitely gonna get that Sony TV. Then can play PS3!!! Woo hoo!!!

Good! U can be my gaming buddy! LoL

Power to the Max!!!! Hacking has begun!!!! Check out my blogspot for pics. Still waiting for HDB approval b4 we can hack the walls n most importantly, the balcony beam!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I also getting glass hob. I'll wait n see wat Roy recommend u. If his lobang good, i chio him go shopping. :sport-smiley-018:

forget to update you on the accessories shop 8|

brought whole house items liao eg toilet bowls, basin, sink, tap, rainshower, storage heater etc etc..

very helpful and friendly lady served us and the prices wise, comparable..didnt get the hood & hob from them initially as didnt see the 1 i like (cos display items not much also) went around IMM and saw the ideal and not so expensive 1..salesman quoted me a price..but didnt buy, called up the accessories shop next day and ask if they can give me a cheaper price..after much bargaining, they matched the price so in the end got from the same shop..lolx

you can ask roy to bring you there lor :yamseng:

Which shop he bring u to? Somewhere in Jurong? :sport-smiley-004:

no leh, the kitchen / toilet accessories shop called Summer Marketing, located at Toa Payoh North 2...we met him there wor..

I wanted to get a glass hob too. But i still have no idea which to get and what to look out for... well, other than the cast iron thingy to support the pots, that is :P You gals got any pics for me to bio? Got mixture of both gas and induction or not huh? I scared cook halfway no gas (using LPG). :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I wanted to get a glass hob too. But i still have no idea which to get and what to look out for... well, other than the cast iron thingy to support the pots, that is :P You gals got any pics for me to bio? Got mixture of both gas and induction or not huh? I scared cook halfway no gas (using LPG). :jawdrop::jawdrop:

me worse lor...i bought the hafele glass hob cos it looks nice.

me worse lor...i bought the hafele glass hob cos it looks nice.

Cool manz. :good::good: But i think hafele is outta my budget, considering i hardly cook. :bleah: Guess really have to scout around websites. :(