Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coconut

Period 7 Vs Period 8

Hi Mr Chong

I have bought a resale flat built in 1992, first occupied in 1993... I am going to move-in soon.

Is this house still consider a period 7 or period 8 ?

The facing of this flat is NE2 (40 degree) .

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong

I have bought a resale flat built in 1992, first occupied in 1993... I am going to move-in soon.

Is this house still consider a period 7 or period 8 ?

The facing of this flat is NE2 (40 degree) .

Thanks

Hello

Use period 8.

Hello

Use period 8.

Hi Mr Chong

Can you advice how come some "experts" claim that ceilings, doors and floors need to be replaced..

and some "experts" claim that the house period cannot be changed..

Thanks

Hi Mr Chong

Can you advice how come some "experts" claim that ceilings, doors and floors need to be replaced..

and some "experts" claim that the house period cannot be changed..

Thanks

Hello

You've asked a 'big' question. If this is my website, I would have straightaway answered with the shortest sentence possible.

This is also one area where masters consider it secret, others may get offended and the rest may steadfastly want to debate around it based on their 'schools' theory.

Every master/ practitioner/expert is entitled to a certain respect and it is not necessary for me to comment.

As I don't have the time to enter into a long discussion, what I'll do is to put down some information and if you have enough foundation, you'll understand. And so will the experts.

Before you commit into 三元九运, which is 3 Era of 180 yrs, 60yrs in cycle 1, 2, 3, middle 60yrs 4,5,6 and latter 7, 8, 9 each 20yrs, you must understand that there are others using 二元八运. Yin/ Yang, Shan Shui of 1-4 period and 6-9 period.

3 Era is on the basis of the crossing/meeting of wood star and earth star (Jupiter and Saturn). 2 Era is on the basis of 阳爻 9 yrs, 阴爻 6 yrs. So eg. period 8 震卦 9yrs, 6yrs, 6 yrs altogether 21 yrs.

Now, ponder over this:

范围天地之化而不过,曲成万物而不遗,通乎昼夜之道而知,故神无方而易无体。

一阴一阳之谓道,继之者善也。仁者见之谓之仁, 知者见之谓之知,百姓曰用而不知,故君子之道鲜矣。

是故易有大极,是生两仪,两仪生四象,四象生八卦,八卦定吉凶,吉凶生大业。

是故法象莫大乎天地,变通莫大乎四时,县象著明莫大乎曰月,崇高莫大乎富贵,备物致用,立成器以为天下利,莫大乎圣人。易之为昼也,广大悉备,有天道焉,有地道焉,有人道焉,兼三才而两之, 故六, 六者非它也,三才之道也。

一元浩气函三象,混沌分开气生降,天清地浊成两仪,

阴阳无根气来往,山川玉石象中气,曰月星辰气中象,

二气相抱不相离,浊阴本是清阳相,惟有人为万物灵,

品配乾坤号参两,一人一具一天地,卓立三才不相让。

上中下各六十年,催馀一百八十全。

中兼上下三元春,五百馀年掌上轮。

断定四吉与四凶,古今来往总相同。

盛而复衰捕救微,随元随局变通之。

Ok, if got time, I'll write next time. If you're a keen learner on 3 Era, you can learn more from 沈氏玄空学。When you read carefully, you may find your answer there. Some of what I've written above is not found in 沈氏。

Hello

You've asked a 'big' question. If this is my website, I would have straightaway answered with the shortest sentence possible.

This is also one area where masters consider it secret, others may get offended and the rest may steadfastly want to debate around it based on their 'schools' theory.

Every master/ practitioner/expert is entitled to a certain respect and it is not necessary for me to comment.

As I don't have the time to enter into a long discussion, what I'll do is to put down some information and if you have enough foundation, you'll understand. And so will the experts.

Before you commit into 三元九运, which is 3 Era of 180 yrs, 60yrs in cycle 1, 2, 3, middle 60yrs 4,5,6 and latter 7, 8, 9 each 20yrs, you must understand that there are others using 二元八运. Yin/ Yang, Shan Shui of 1-4 period and 6-9 period.

3 Era is on the basis of the crossing/meeting of wood star and earth star (Jupiter and Saturn). 2 Era is on the basis of 阳爻 9 yrs, 阴爻 6 yrs. So eg. period 8 震卦 9yrs, 6yrs, 6 yrs altogether 21 yrs.

Now, ponder over this:

范围天地之化而不过,曲成万物而不遗,通乎昼夜之道而知,故神无方而易无体。

一阴一阳之谓道,继之者善也。仁者见之谓之仁, 知者见之谓之知,百姓曰用而不知,故君子之道鲜矣。

是故易有大极,是生两仪,两仪生四象,四象生八卦,八卦定吉凶,吉凶生大业。

是故法象莫大乎天地,变通莫大乎四时,县象著明莫大乎曰月,崇高莫大乎富贵,备物致用,立成器以为天下利,莫大乎圣人。易之为昼也,广大悉备,有天道焉,有地道焉,有人道焉,兼三才而两之, 故六, 六者非它也,三才之道也。

一元浩气函三象,混沌分开气生降,天清地浊成两仪,

阴阳无根气来往,山川玉石象中气,曰月星辰气中象,

二气相抱不相离,浊阴本是清阳相,惟有人为万物灵,

品配乾坤号参两,一人一具一天地,卓立三才不相让。

上中下各六十年,催馀一百八十全。

中兼上下三元春,五百馀年掌上轮。

断定四吉与四凶,古今来往总相同。

盛而复衰捕救微,随元随局变通之。

Ok, if got time, I'll write next time. If you're a keen learner on 3 Era, you can learn more from 沈氏玄空学。When you read carefully, you may find your answer there. Some of what I've written above is not found in 沈氏。

mr chong, thanks for your reply...yap, i will be keen to learn more... :)

Hi, Mr.Chong

so complicated hor.... isit very important to see the house in which period?

so hard to find the "perfect" dream house :bangwall:

In Feng Shui, there are many methods. It all depends.

I would say a good house can be created.

In Feng Shui, there are many methods. It all depends.

I would say a good house can be created.

Mr.Chong, it means if the house fengshui bad can change it become better?

i think my bathroom is in the center of the house :dunno: will post it after i get the proper compas reading

thanks

mr chong,

do you have a website? do you also conduct fengshui lessons?

Hello

Firstly, I do not promote anything here.

Secondly, I don't conduct feng shui lessons although I do teach a few selected students.

Hello

Firstly, I do not promote anything here.

Secondly, I don't conduct feng shui lessons although I do teach a few selected students.

Hi Mr Chong,

Would like to consult you on

1)禽星穿宫、则当先明二十四山入中宫之星?

2)其流年之禽星、则以值年星入宫飞方

May I know how do I apply this on feng shui? This is because I do not know where to get the 星? i only know when to 阳年顺行。阴年逆行

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Would like to consult you on

1)禽星穿宫、则当先明二十四山入中宫之星?

2)其流年之禽星、则以值年星入宫飞方

May I know how do I apply this on feng shui? This is because I do not know where to get the 星? i only know when to 阳年顺行。阴年逆行

Thank you.

Hello

The above phrase look quite familiar. Where did you read it? You should have certain foundation when you want to read this. Otherwise you will be wasting your time.

Even if I explain to you, it will still be difficult to understand. And even after some effort into understanding, you won't be able to apply it correctly because there are some flaws in the formula.

Do you know what is "28 constellations"?

禽星 should be referring to that. They are 角亢氐房心尾箕斗牛 and etc. The above should mean that you obtain the 值年禽星,place it in the centre and fly it as the flying stars ....just to get the 吉凶 only. 吉 is measured by 生将,合将, 生我, 合我。

You don't know where to get the star, ( actually called 宿) is because you still don't know :

日月火水木金土 each has 4 宿. eg 日 has 虚,星,昴,房。有管事之宿。

七元二十八将, 一元虚张室轸......

Hello

The above phrase look quite familiar. Where did you read it? You should have certain foundation when you want to read this. Otherwise you will be wasting your time.

Even if I explain to you, it will still be difficult to understand. And even after some effort into understanding, you won't be able to apply it correctly because there are some flaws in the formula.

Do you know what is "28 constellations"?

禽星 should be referring to that. They are 角亢氐房心尾箕斗牛 and etc. The above should mean that you obtain the 值年禽星,place it in the centre and fly it as the flying stars ....just to get the 吉凶 only. 吉 is measured by 生将,合将, 生我, 合我。

You don't know where to get the star, ( actually called 宿) is because you still don't know :

日月火水木金土 each has 4 宿. eg 日 has 虚,星,昴,房。有管事之宿。

七元二十八将, 一元虚张室轸......

Hi Mr Chong,

I got the information from books,

禽星穿宮,當先明二十四山入中之星,巽角木、辰亢金、乙氐土、卯房日、甲心月、尾火、寅箕水、艮斗木、丑牛金、癸女土、子虛日、壬危月、室火、亥壁水、乾奎木、戍婁金、辛胃土、酉昂日、庚畢月、觜火、申參水、坤井木、未鬼金、丁柳土、午星日、丙張月、翼火、巳軫水,各以坐山所值之禽星,入中順佈,以論生剋。但山以辰戍分界,定其陰陽,自乾至辰為陽山,陽順佈;自巽至戍為陰山,陰逆行。星生宮者,動用與分房吉,星剋宮者,動用與分房凶。

流年之禽星,則以值年之星入中宮,陽年順飛,陰年逆飛,而修造之休咎,於此可考。

I am trying to figure out how it works but lead to nowhere. Would appreciate if you let me know a bit.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

I got the information from books,

禽星穿宮,當先明二十四山入中之星,巽角木、辰亢金、乙氐土、卯房日、甲心月、尾火、寅箕水、艮斗木、丑牛金、癸女土、子虛日、壬危月、室火、亥壁水、乾奎木、戍婁金、辛胃土、酉昂日、庚畢月、觜火、申參水、坤井木、未鬼金、丁柳土、午星日、丙張月、翼火、巳軫水,各以坐山所值之禽星,入中順佈,以論生剋。但山以辰戍分界,定其陰陽,自乾至辰為陽山,陽順佈;自巽至戍為陰山,陰逆行。星生宮者,動用與分房吉,星剋宮者,動用與分房凶。

流年之禽星,則以值年之星入中宮,陽年順飛,陰年逆飛,而修造之休咎,於此可考。

I am trying to figure out how it works but lead to nowhere. Would appreciate if you let me know a bit.

Thank you.

Hello

There are 2 types of scrolls. One is 禽遁 and the other is 翻禽倒将法。禽星之用不一。This is because many didn't understand/learn the both together.

I've already hinted to you on the last 2 sentences from my previous post. You need to understand eg. 金禽有四 and they are 鬼牛亢娄。 如金禽值年, 奎宿管事。

Teach you a bit more also no use. Without proper master teaching from foundation, you'll get to nowhere.

Here's a bit more: Eg 子年。Use 虚, 入中,顺排 you'll get 危 at 乾。

As I've said in the previos post and you never read carefully. Learn already also no use, this is because you don't know which part of the formula is wrong. So don't waste time reading these type of books at the moment.