Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
virgo2829

Chow's Cosy Home......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

virgo,.....you can take pix for your 2nd floor and show us 1st.... ;)

then when your furnitures are back, you show us your 1st floor pix lah....keke ;)

Hahaha.. virgo.. go c Jessie's t-blog.. We r now camping here to give u pressure to show us pics! :P

Yeah.. just show us which ever rooms that are completed.. We are easy to please pple.. heheh

Long sad story.....to cut short the story....read below link....

my hubby has posted under the nick, MeMyself&I.....

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13547

so...any recommendation where can i get a nice dining set and coffee table....we have decided to get our ID to custom-made our tv console...

Uh, you order from Life Story ah?

It depends on what you're looking for & on your budget too. What type of dining table & coffee table you have in mind? Glass? Wood? Steel?

Long sad story.....to cut short the story....read below link....

my hubby has posted under the nick, MeMyself&I.....

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13547

so...any recommendation where can i get a nice dining set and coffee table....we have decided to get our ID to custom-made our tv console...

Oh no! So sorry to hear that!

Then u guys will have to wait for them to deliver new ones again? Signz.. how come got pple like that one? 8|

Edited by Angel81

Uh, you order from Life Story ah?

It depends on what you're looking for & on your budget too. What type of dining table & coffee table you have in mind? Glass? Wood? Steel?

i am looking for tempered glass with steel....we thought we had a good buy when first purchased from them....now we realize nothing comes cheap....

haha...maybe i should go back to air and get the coffee table in order to make myself happy :dunno:

Oh no! So sorry to hear that!

Then u guys will have to wait for them to deliver new ones again? Signz.. how come got pple like that one? 8|

we do not wish to have any dealings with them anymore, so we accepted the sofa purchase at $1.8k; which they include duno wat GST and blah blah blah.....and they will refund us back $188.......

I told my hubby...i feel cheated to buy a $1.8k sofa from this "prestigious company"!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Hm any budget you have for your dining table & coffee table? You know alot of those companies sell similar tables nowdays now. You can take your time to look through le. If you want cheaper alternatives, you can consider JB. But having a glass table is no joke, it accumulates dust very fast. :(

IMHO, 1.8k is not cheap, scary that the sofa quality would be compromised then how? :dunno:

Edited by BunBun

Summer's a silky terrier breed. Basically the toy dog size. His pics are in my T-Blog actually. Can see my cross breed baby ger's pic there too. hee.

Summer - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...12538&st=0#

My Baby ger - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...538&st=160#

bunbun,

ur 2 furkids are so lovable and your ger ger is so huggable.....me am drooling..... :notti:

sorry, i didn't get a chance to read your t-blog till now....you have got a very nice and cosy home :yamseng:

Hope that ur sofa will be fine and not give u anymore pblms.

Ya, nw quite afew places got such type of coffee tables. Can try IFC also.. tink saw some there b4. U looking for glass & steel dining tables as well? I saw a round one at IMM 3rd flr.. cant rem whh shop thou.. can go walk walk ard c c. :)

By the way.. how's ur cousin's search coming along? Did he go view the mid flr 336 unit or 340 unit?

he does not like mid floor and 340's layout he dun like....

we went to view another 3; bt batok, jurong west and yuan ching....all he dun like.....

therefore, he has decided to wait for 336 as this is the only unit he likes....anyway, his seller has problem getting a loan....

his wife just gave birth at 4.05am this morning :dancingqueen: