Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
virgo2829

Chow's Cosy Home......

Wow!!! Congrates to ur cousin and the new auntie! :yamseng: Hehe.. BB boy or girl?

Wah.. he reali waiting for 336 ah? Then where will he be staying since he sold his flat le? Signz.. somehow wonder if that HK seller is reali interested in selling anot... waste ur cousin's time.. drag here & there... signz..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey virgo,

Thanks for the compliments, paiseh cos my blog not much pix now that take down some pix already & my blog is kinda obsolete liao now that my reno is done. :)

bunbun,

ur 2 furkids are so lovable and your ger ger is so huggable.....me am drooling..... :notti:

sorry, i didn't get a chance to read your t-blog till now....you have got a very nice and cosy home :yamseng:

Edited by BunBun

virgo,

congrats!!!!! on the new arrival of your cousin's baby ;)

Thank you...me so excited but baby jaia (boy) is still in the high dependency ward as he has yet to pass urine...and he is under close monitoring....

Wow!!! Congrates to ur cousin and the new auntie! :yamseng: Hehe.. BB boy or girl?

Wah.. he reali waiting for 336 ah? Then where will he be staying since he sold his flat le? Signz.. somehow wonder if that HK seller is reali interested in selling anot... waste ur cousin's time.. drag here & there... signz..

he will leave it to God....and now he has no time to care for this issue at the moment....but we heard from HDB that the HK owner is renting out till August 2008...he told us cos the officer is handling our water leakage case...

Thank you...me so excited but baby jaia (boy) is still in the high dependency ward as he has yet to pass urine...and he is under close monitoring....

he will leave it to God....and now he has no time to care for this issue at the moment....but we heard from HDB that the HK owner is renting out till August 2008...he told us cos the officer is handling our water leakage case...

Morning!

How's baby jaia now? And how's ur house's pblms? All rectified?

Wah.. the unit will be rented out till Aug ah? Is that why the HK owner will only come over in Aug? To settle the rental and also to sell the unit? Oh well, it'll be Aug in afew days time. So hopefully ur cousin can get the unit soon loh. Have they settled on the price and everyting?

Morning!

How's baby jaia now? And how's ur house's pblms? All rectified?

Wah.. the unit will be rented out till Aug ah? Is that why the HK owner will only come over in Aug? To settle the rental and also to sell the unit? Oh well, it'll be Aug in afew days time. So hopefully ur cousin can get the unit soon loh. Have they settled on the price and everyting?

baby jael is a difficult baby in the nite.....always cranky even after milk.....

as for my house, same status as previous....water leakage at the kitchen still there...common toilet tiles not up, so now only left with master toilet to us.. all these issues will not be resolved till the HK neighbour comes back on 10 Aug...sianz.....

Both seller and buyer have settled on the price..so now just waiting for the seller to fly back to exercise the option...

we bought our dining table from lush lush and it will only be delivered to us in about 6 weeks time...thank god will have a big island for dinner temporary...

paiseh, me has yet to take pictures of the house as I feel that the house is not complete with all these issues still existing.... :(

baby jael is a difficult baby in the nite.....always cranky even after milk.....

as for my house, same status as previous....water leakage at the kitchen still there...common toilet tiles not up, so now only left with master toilet to us.. all these issues will not be resolved till the HK neighbour comes back on 10 Aug...sianz.....

Both seller and buyer have settled on the price..so now just waiting for the seller to fly back to exercise the option...

we bought our dining table from lush lush and it will only be delivered to us in about 6 weeks time...thank god will have a big island for dinner temporary...

paiseh, me has yet to take pictures of the house as I feel that the house is not complete with all these issues still existing.... :(

Haha.. tink BBs will be like tat bah. hehe..

Wow.. great to hear tat ur cousin has settled on the price le. That means tat both ur water pblms and ur cousin's hse will be settled soon. Gd gd loh. hehe.. shd b interesting to have ur cousin staying juz nex to u.

No worries la.. take ur time to settle ur hse.. we'll wait patiently for ur pics. :P

Finally, I have decided to take some pictures and upload.....

Koffy gal and Husky boy at the staircase

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01201-1.jpg

Son's Bedroom.....

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

Edited by virgo2829

Common Toilet....

Still not usable as we have yet to put back the tiles..now waiting for neighbour to be back on 10 August before HDB advise us what to do next..

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

picture taken from common toilet ....

DSC01191.jpg

Master Bedroom.....

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

Staircase......

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

The 2 bedrooms....

DSC01182.jpg

Living Area....

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

Balcony.....

DSC01222.jpg

My maid's decoration.....

DSC01207.jpg

Kitchen.....

Water leaking on kitchen wall tiles.....

DSC01124.jpg

Ceiling water stained....

DSC01126.jpg

Overview of Kitchen...........

DSC01220.jpg

Kitchen Island......

DSC01209.jpg

Shoe Cabinet and Fridge....

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

Apologies on some of the blurred pictures as all pictures are taken from my mobile phone....

wow finally posted pictures ah? :notti: i see that you got new dining table liao leh..so no more complain eating at kitchen island..hahhahaha

wow!!!!!!!!!

nice hse!!!!!

now i look 4ward to my hse reno completion also....keke ;)

how you settle your kitchen wall water leakage?

water leakage not rectified yet...waiting for neighbour owner to come back on 10 August from HK and HDB will discuss with them....

I think HDB has done some rectifying work temporary...so the leaking problem has stop....

water leakage not rectified yet...waiting for neighbour owner to come back on 10 August from HK and HDB will discuss with them....

I think HDB has done some rectifying work temporary...so the leaking problem has stop....

oic.

no choice lor....hv to wait for neighbour ocme back lor.

hey, i noticed you also put your gate out...and main door remains at current position.

me also, will be shifting my gate out.....keke ;)

Common Toilet....

Still not usable as we have yet to put back the tiles..now waiting for neighbour to be back on 10 August before HDB advise us what to do next..

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

cant really tell from these pics, but am I right to say that your common loo shower area is right infront of the glass door and no shower screen installed? and the sink is right in the middle beside the pipes?

Hee... looks very cosy. And I like ur kitchen! hehe... Liked the black wall tiles since I peeked in the last time. hehehe...

HK owner coming back this Sunday! Hope ur pblm will b settled soon. :)