Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

219B still not collected yet? Should be soon lah. For 221A, there are still contruction barriers around the block. Think really wait long long. But to think on the bright side, can get more help and learn from the experience of the good pple here :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
219B still not collected yet? Should be soon lah. For 221A, there are still contruction barriers around the block. Think really wait long long. But to think on the bright side, can get more help and learn from the experience of the good pple here :)

i'm supposed to have collected by now, but we appeal for delay cos haven't ROM yet. so i'll be collecting keys in sept. yah lor, good to get experience from the ppl here who have done their renovation. :sport-smiley-018:

hello isc90152, no leh.. i haven't even collected keys yet how to complete reno by then.. :(

er.. i just realised something. how come my nick is bolded on page 1?

i haven't gotten my keys leh.. :unsure:

maybe there is a mix up :) with the other spidey

hello isc90152, no leh.. i haven't even collected keys yet how to complete reno by then.. :(

er.. i just realised something. how come my nick is bolded on page 1?

i haven't gotten my keys leh.. :unsure:

sorry dude! i corrected liaoz. :(

hi all,

anyone of you collects Gundam or fix Gundam? :seeya:

http://s315.photobucket.com/albums/ll465/b...mview=slideshow

I'm into
transformers
and is currently looking ard for a display cabinet.

So far have checked these few:-

(1) Ikea - they have one at $99 but without key lock

(2) V-hive - price range from $150 onwards

(3) The green - the better quality of the lot but price starts from $499 onwards

Are u looking to display your gundams too?

Ideasmiths
/
spidey
: I too will be ard the estate as well, perhaps we can all meet-up & share tips

Edited by Iman

Hi, can I drop by and visit your unit? I will also be at my unit on Saturday around 10am to wait for some deliveries. All Linear Green residents are welcome to view. My unit is at 220A, #02-54. Let me know by SMS or call 96716508.

Hi Spidey,

Can i come visit your hse tomolo morning at ard 11? I will be at my blk 219c at ard that time to check rectified defects.

:yamseng:

black might make it look smaller.. but i like the colour.. so have to absorb their cons.. haha.. i not scare of xiao qiang.. but my wife will scream n run up n down over them... haha.. maybe put some pandan leaves.. muahaha

Black flooring does not necessarily makes the place smaller. You can play around with the wall colors, mirror, etc, etc, etc......For my case, my whole floor will be confirmed black, then in my living room I will put a white rug, on the white rug, there will be a square wooden black coffee table (perhaps with white drawers but not confirmed yet) or just a modern square black tinted glass coffee table, then @ the edge will have my black fabric sofa. My walls will most probably be white or some other light colors with a black color square clock, black-tinted mirror affixed on the dining area wall....etc, etc, etc.....

Can't wait to have my keys to start the reno going...... :dancingqueen:

I'm into
transformers
and is currently looking ard for a display cabinet.

So far have checked these few:-

(1) Ikea - they have one at $99 but without key lock

(2) V-hive - price range from $150 onwards

(3) The green - the better quality of the lot but price starts from $499 onwards

Are u looking to display your gundams too?

Ideasmiths
/
spidey
: I too will be ard the estate as well, perhaps we can all meet-up & share tips

Hi Iman:

Yes i am looking for a display cabinet too so that it can contain my 10plus gundam. :dancingqueen:

Black flooring does not necessarily makes the place smaller. You can play around with the wall colors, mirror, etc, etc, etc......For my case, my whole floor will be confirmed black, then in my living room I will put a white rug, on the white rug, there will be a square wooden black coffee table (perhaps with white drawers but not confirmed yet) or just a modern square black tinted glass coffee table, then @ the edge will have my black fabric sofa. My walls will most probably be white or some other light colors with a black color square clock, black-tinted mirror affixed on the dining area wall....etc, etc, etc.....

yoyo isc90152 and frederick_chia.. your neighbour here!

fed: good to see you already have a certain direction on your reno man! i am still sourcing for ideas.. :) i also cant wait to get keys man and of cos, roll big pineapple on the floor. hahaha..

Hi Spidey,

Can i come visit your hse tomolo morning at ard 11? I will be at my blk 219c at ard that time to check rectified defects.

:yamseng:

sure...c u

wa.. fred... sound like we gt the same concept... but different color coffeetable.. muhahah..n different titles oso.. my aircon 1st installation is up, yesterday they did the fasle ceiling n L-box... haven check yet.. don noe whether later gt time to go check a nt.. sianz...

me going audio hse at liang court... saw yesterday newspaper they gt super sale.. don noe true a nt.. go c c.. from 599 for a 32 inch HD ready LCD TV(50 sets) to 1699 for 40inch Full HD LCD TV(30 sets) and others.. must go n c...

btw anyone stay in the 8th floor 220B that is designed by Intradesign? :notti: