Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

u r welcome.. i still thinking of doing it a nt.. seem quite exp.. thinking of import/buy from overseas den DIY or pay 100 plus for labour..

really? will importing + DIY/pay for labour be cheaper than doing it locally?

aiyah now like alot of ideas but when i get my keys and talk it out with contractor/ID, got a feeling will trim down alot of things due to cost :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
really? will importing + DIY/pay for labour be cheaper than doing it locally?

aiyah now like alot of ideas but when i get my keys and talk it out with contractor/ID, got a feeling will trim down alot of things due to cost :(

Should be according to those who have done it.. ya lo.. reno is exp.. so maybe will give up the tot.. but guess have to ask my wife abt it.. :) PM u something.. can take as reference..

Hmm.. y today so quiet?

Today so quiet because everyone is queing up for $8 millions dollars....run around island and bet on all the popular outlets.....ha ha

Yoko, If I strike tomorrow, I'll gift you wany wallpaper you want, floor, ceiling, 4 walls, bomb shelter.... :sport-smiley-004:

Today so quiet because everyone is queing up for $8 millions dollars....run around island and bet on all the popular outlets.....ha ha

Yoko, If I strike tomorrow, I'll gift you wany wallpaper you want, floor, ceiling, 4 walls, bomb shelter.... :sport-smiley-004:

Haha.. if i neber win.. i hope u win.. tml den start.. y so serious? :)

What time does booth close huh? later i go back also want to buy!!

not too sure.. when gt big prizes.. open until veri late.. norma is ard 6 ba

not too sure.. when gt big prizes.. open until veri late.. norma is ard 6 ba

just go to the geylang united fc buy, inside got jackpot machine too.

geylang united fc is just behind our blocks, just cross over the open carpark then you will see a gigantic football, and that is . :dancingqueen:

thanxs yokoyoko for the links, i am thinking of putting wallpaper also,not whole house lah,maybe just some areas like behind the bed, saw on some mags like very nice...but duno will work or is it too expensive...after toking to ID think alot of ideas will trim, maybe cost alot.

thinking of going alot of purchasing from IKEA...not doing feature wall also, as we dun wana wall mount the tv...duno will be nice or not..kekeke....

thanxs yokoyoko for the links, i am thinking of putting wallpaper also,not whole house lah,maybe just some areas like behind the bed, saw on some mags like very nice...but duno will work or is it too expensive...after toking to ID think alot of ideas will trim, maybe cost alot.

thinking of going alot of purchasing from IKEA...not doing feature wall also, as we dun wana wall mount the tv...duno will be nice or not..kekeke....

U r welcome.. pm u something on wallpaper.. :)

Btw anyone bot lighthings? i left PLC down lights.. hmm don noe take 18watt or 13 watt.. cos my 'di' is black.. den don noe buy those better quality 1 or replicate.. price diff can be as big as 20bucks per piece... abit headache on these..

nw channel 8 gt shw how to save electricity usage...

Edited by yokoyoko

And take note on buying/handling energy saving bulb - http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/...0806-80848.html

According to Mr Yatin Premchand, SEC's general manager, only four out of the 27 energysaving light bulb products available in Singapore carry the Green Label.

(1)
- currently I'm using them

(2) Golden Pace Enterprise

(3)

(4)

Those not involved in the trial can buy the S$200 device at Home-Fix stores from next week.

Energy Consumption Tracker

etrack_front.gifetrack_side.gif

Anyone intending to get this device? Usefulness ... yes but lets say it can help u adjust your usage to save $20 a mth, it take at least 10 mths before u break even from purchasing the device (cost $200). Perhaps we cld share and juz buy 1 such device.

Edited by Iman

Wonder if Megaman bulbs comes with the green label, coz I'm currently using them

And for those looking for weekend shopping, you can head down to the SG Expo where we'll have the Metro Sale as well as the Harvey Norman Sale.

yup.. megaman is 1 of them... refer to this link n d/l the product document:

Guess don need that device.. more of a habit:

Yokoyoko
: Wow! That's a quick reply, was juz going thru my post & still editing them hehe

Btw, checked my mailbox earlier today. Received the very 1st SP services bill. Jaw almost drop when I saw $118.06 but then realised the $100 deposit, phew!

Edited by Iman

Yokoyoko
: Wow! That's a quick reply, was juz going thru my post & still editing them hehe

Btw, checked my mailbox earlier today. Received the very 1st SP services bill. Jaw almost drop when I saw $118.06 but then realised the $100 deposit, phew!

Can I ask what the 100 deposit is for?

U r welcome.. pm u something on wallpaper.. :)

Btw anyone bot lighthings? i left PLC down lights.. hmm don noe take 18watt or 13 watt.. cos my 'di' is black.. den don noe buy those better quality 1 or replicate.. price diff can be as big as 20bucks per piece... abit headache on these..

nw channel 8 gt shw how to save electricity usage...

Lol, latest news, just met my young ID.....you know that fire recently at that factory at sungei kadut....where someone burn some paper and the whole factory burn down?

Well, my kitchen stuff supposed to be there lol :dancingqueen: That's their factory. Now she told me has to bring in my set from the Malaysia factory because all the Singapore ones gone up in smoke. So any Linear Green resident got the same news as me...you are using the same ID firm lol...

so tomorrow I SURE Strike toto one :notti:

PS: why today go for toto? today already long queue, tomorrow laggi super long queue.

Can I ask what the 100 deposit is for?

His must be 5 room, my 4 room deposit is $70.

Its there in case you turn on water full blast, then don't want to pay, even after 2 red letters. They chop your electricity and water line then take the deposit. After a few years, with good behaviour, I think they will return the deposit to you. My current house was returned a long long time ago...

Edited by Ideasmiths