Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

I used haulage service provided by Mr Lim. Tink he is the appointed haulage by HDB for our flats. He will issue a receipt after he collected the money. Should be ok.

For new estate usually HDB will throw out tender for the Haulage service, and so for our estate Mr. Lim is the appointed one. Even if u need any hacking services (certified PE required), they can also provide the service.

PM you about the PDDoor contact

Got it! Thanks Ryan!

So this weekend only can see things like tiles, painting, lights, plumping, kitchen cabinet, bookshelf, shoe cabinet, PD Door etc.

It'll be great to see exactly how the PD door cum shower screen looks like, seriously considering to get mine done too. Anyway saw on the PD website that they can modify the CD Shelter door to PD lourve, are we allowed to remove the original CD shelter door?

animation3.gif

Edited by Iman

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have checked with them

a) They only do the inside of the bomb shelter, ie, the hinges.

b) Its up to the owner to dismantle their own bomb shelter door and store somewhere. They will not do it. It's illegal lol.

I wonder any HDB inspector ever come to check?

I have checked with them

a) They only do the inside of the bomb shelter, ie, the hinges.

b) Its up to the owner to dismantle their own bomb shelter door and store somewhere. They will not do it. It's illegal lol.

I wonder any HDB inspector ever come to check?

BIG Orange, we collected out keys today, have to trouble you to bold my nick.

Thanxs.

Ideasmiths, think we will also go have a look at your house when most of your things shifted in.

.. About this weekend, I estimate Saturaday 10am to 1 pm I will be there to knock on the tiles and doing QC check. Just drop by 220B #05-40 and if the door is open, I'm there. >1pm most likely bring my boy boy out for weekend fun liao...

i wanna drop by too!

hey guys,

Just like to check, for water, electicity and gas, are they solely dominated by PUB and citygas?

i mean i guess there isnt a choice for water and electricity, but what abt gas?

any other options we can have beside citygas?

hey guys,

Just like to check, for water, electicity and gas, are they solely dominated by PUB and citygas?

i mean i guess there isnt a choice for water and electricity, but what abt gas?

any other options we can have beside citygas?

yes for gas, you can buy LPG (liquified petroleum gas) tank from any Shell or Mobil supplier. This is used by households who do not have citygas service.

Edited by spidey

BO, we need some noise here :sport-smiley-004:

I also busy with work recently. Cannot alway I be clown. Effie, it your show time!! :dancingqueen:

By the way, there will be firework on 22nd (FRI) & 23rd (SAT) at around 9pm. It firework celebration for NDP. Anyway you guys might want to check whether any LG location can see the fire work...

yes for gas, you can buy LPG (liquified petroleum gas) tank from any Shell or Mobil supplier. This is used by households who do not have citygas service.

no way for LPG, our kitchen is small enough! haha

so looks like citygas will be it then...wonder if the promo of the free water tank is still on.

I'll be collecting the keys this fri, will activate all electricity, water and gas on the same day!

:yamseng:

By the way, there will be firework on 22nd (FRI) & 23rd (SAT) at around 9pm. It firework celebration for NDP. Anyway you guys might want to check whether any LG location can see the fire work...

Go rootop watch lo.. haha..go marina watch nicer ba?? anyway this weekend gt philips sale.. don forget it guys n ladies!!

I'll be collecting the keys this fri, will activate all electricity, water and gas on the same day!

Finally gt yr keys.. congrats!!

congrat sheppy. Remember to post all the funny, angry, and wonderful experience here. Waiting for you all to update man..Really wonder if this LG thread can have 100 member.. haha..

Yokoyoko - if anyone going up LG to see firework. take a vid clip or photo. Really wonder how firework look from bedok. Haha..

I think there are some Linear Greeners over at Singapore Brides forum.

Fireworks as seen from my unit's MBR not very spectacular coz the firing site is too far and the viewing angle is ............ :unsure: not comfortable.

Better viewing at National Library but it closes at 9 pm. The other is MS Office, NTUC Centre at One Marine Boulevard or any of those skyscrapers near Singapore River. Best is the outdoor dining area in the food court at Marina Square.

no way for LPG, our kitchen is small enough! haha

so looks like citygas will be it then...wonder if the promo of the free water tank is still on.

:yamseng:

gas may have to call another no. maybe you can chk citygas website :)