Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi All,

Just want to share the layout tiles after hacking our wall.

029qr6.th.jpg

008pj2.th.jpg

The uneven of tiles between living room & kitchen was 1 tile height as we have overlay our kitchen. Have spoken to our ID and he claim that he will do something to cover. Will post it once completed. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I am currently looking at buying lightings for my home, any good recommendation? or any website with pics to recommend so that i will have some idea on what to buy.

you can try lightning center at balastier, most of my lights i bought from there.

good luck. :notti:

It has been a long time since i last visit this forum.... why I am here today because I have to start my renovation soooooon. So headache man!!!!

Congrats, my reno just started and my head isn't feeling any better... :P

Edited by its_fate_htb

can i check with you guys whether i need to call starhub to activate my cable tv point before reno if i need to shift my tv point to the long wall. and is there charges involve? i called starhub and they wana charge me $58.85 just come and turn on and check the signal?

i am not going to install cable modem with them, is there a need to pay??

:dunno:

Check with you all ah, do you all face any problem on closing the door for the bomb shelter? My bomb shelter door is very difficult to close leh. Can complain to the office downstairs or not? The bomb shelter and bedroom door frames are also a bit rusty. May need to repaint.

We had a bit of rusty joint on the Household shelter too... reported but the HDB contractor didn't do anything to rectify it... still waiting for door magnets to replace our current rusty ones.

I am currently looking at buying lightings for my home, any good recommendation? or any website with pics to recommend so that i will have some idea on what to buy.

bought most of our lights at dreams lighting at balestier. somehow we trusted this particular sales person more... pricing took the second seat... the rest were history... he give us 1 yr warrantee for all lights excl. bulbs.. not sure if this is the standard...

can i check with you guys whether i need to call starhub to activate my cable tv point before reno if i need to shift my tv point to the long wall. and is there charges involve? i called starhub and they wana charge me $58.85 just come and turn on and check the signal?

i am not going to install cable modem with them, is there a need to pay??

:dunno:

hey darcbleu, can let me know the outcome as well? we are in the same situation too. Thanks much :)

Check with you all ah, do you all face any problem on closing the door for the bomb shelter? My bomb shelter door is very difficult to close leh. Can complain to the office downstairs or not? The bomb shelter and bedroom door frames are also a bit rusty. May need to repaint.

Hi. For the BS, i also voice out to Jovi, but she said it normal. It kinda of have spring back effect. But if can be close, it should be ok lo.

Congrat!! happy AD.. the bombshelter if cannot close fully.. u can highlight to jovi.. she will help u on that.. no worries.. :)

I think u can call them to check that your block gt activation ant(btw there is a link to check whether your block SCV signal had been activated).. cos if we engage them personally need to pay their transport n etc fee like u mentioned.. I think they had already came and activate some blocks/units last time round.. The SCv box will have a sticker on it.. anyway can call and verify on all these..

mine gt the sticker, checked the link on my whole block gt activation.. just watch lo.. not subscribing SCV.. Singtel supporter.. hehe

Just got my curtains up.. workmanship, services and quality good.... The firm is D'Zander Interior.. can PM for contact.. will post the pics later onto my blog.. :)

[quote name='simplelives' date='Nov 18 2008, 11:52 AM' post='354063'

Love this view of my walkway..

nice view btw this is the view from the living right? the glass door is for which room?

My cable tv point no sticker on it leh, yesterday called and they say need to ask someone to come and activate, stupid right, how come som blocks got the appt letter then dun need to pay one...think i also can check with jovi

hmm, if it is frm the living,how come the bathroom is on the right side?

tot normally the orientation is common bath on the left?

Edited by darcbleu

hmm, if it is frm the living,how come the bathroom is on the right side?

tot normally the orientation is common bath on the left?

dunno leh... the common bath is on the left and the other 2 rooms on the right. erh? Cannot be I'm the only one right? :P

dunno leh... the common bath is on the left and the other 2 rooms on the right. erh? Cannot be I'm the only one right? :P

mine is on the right too :notti:

Edited by blurer23

oh yah yah!!!

hahaha, stupid me lah, this is the other orientation way lah...kekeke...

which means your bedrooms is on your right side of your living hall...

8|

Edited by darcbleu