Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
snowman go buy a chimney extension lah. That's the easiest solution IMO.

Anywhere i can buy chimney extensions? And what types are suitable to my tecno hood?

Just call CityGas or submit request online as below hyperlink

http://www.citygas.com.sg/index.php?option...2&Itemid=75

I think better to call them

http://www.citygas.com.sg/index.php?option...7&Itemid=73

Gas Installation, application and enquiries on domestic premises

Tel: 1800-555 1661 / 1800-CITYGAS

My personal recommendation is not to use Shalom. I have bad experience with them when my company shifted office last year. Though they are very efficient, almost 30% of our furniture are either scratched, wheels drop off, cracked, etc.

thanks for your info :notti:

Just like to share the recovery action for my hiccup #1 when tile is uneven between kitchen and dining rm, after the wall is hack.

KitchenDining.jpg

It seems that it will be very hard to match the uneven ground level, hence my ID propose to situate the difference in height at the edge where i will place my bar counter. In this case the uneven tile will be hidden.

BarCounterlocation.jpg

Recovery action for hiccup #2: My ID managed to arrange to buy a cooker hood extension from Tecno but i have to pay $107 for it. ($107 for a piece of thin metal, not worth!)

Although ID insist it is not her fault and normally hood can have extension, im not fully convinced and not sure who is in the wrong. The diagram of the hood during my purchase showed 896mm and i think ID assume there will be extension and never plan it. But looking at the situation, 896mm will be too short for many HDB flats and does tat mean high ceiling flat cannot buy this model? I will email to tecno to ask for explanation.

As for my chimney hood that is too short, the recovery action is: ID managed to arrange for purchase of extension from Tecno but i have to pay for it at $107 ($107 for a piece of thin metal i think its not worth it!)

chimneyhoodextension2.jpg

During purchase the hood diagram dimensions clearly shows 896mm only. I think My ID assume there usually will be extension and this is her mistake. What im not clear is that kitchen that need higher hood cannot buy this model of hood since it is so short? I will email Tecno for clarification.

In the end ID offered to offset a bit of cost of kitchen solid surface top.

Hi,

It has been a long time since i last visit this forum.... why I am here today because I have to start my renovation soooooon. So headache man!!!!

Don't know where to get air-con, dont know what fridge to buy.......

Hi,

It has been a long time since i last visit this forum.... why I am here today because I have to start my renovation soooooon. So headache man!!!!

Don't know where to get air-con, dont know what fridge to buy.......

Do more homework and there will be less headache for you.......Enjoy the process! :notti:

Hi, I am missing so much from this forum. Keke...

Had completed most of the reno works and is ready for my AD this sun. Starting to move some bits and pieces of stuffs in these few days.

Check with you all ah, do you all face any problem on closing the door for the bomb shelter? My bomb shelter door is very difficult to close leh. Can complain to the office downstairs or not? The bomb shelter and bedroom door frames are also a bit rusty. May need to repaint.

Furnitures are in except dining table.

Hi All,

I am currently looking at buying lightings for my home, any good recommendation? or any website with pics to recommend so that i will have some idea on what to buy.

Hi All,

I am currently looking at buying lightings for my home, any good recommendation? or any website with pics to recommend so that i will have some idea on what to buy.

Bought all mine @ Hylite Deco @ Chinese Garden (located in between Pantech & Chelsea) as their designs are all so modern & "tech-ky". Spend about $1.6K in total. How I wish to buy all the lights....Ha Ha!!! Went Pantech & Chelsea, but their pricing not very attractive and their designs are all so common.

Anyway, the owner is very friendly and gave us a lot of advices too on our selection of lights. Highly recommend her to anyone who needs her contact details. In fact, I'm surprised to find that quite a number of our LGians actually bought from them too when the owner showed me her sales invoices.

:sport-smiley-003:

Hi All,

Another supplier is Edison Lightings @ Balestier Rd. Look for Tony. Good service and nice designs. They dun have any website for their products. Got to check out the place if you want to know more about their design. Value for money too.

I bought mine from them too. Happy and satisfied with their service and design.

Edited by happyhouseowner