Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

as for me, i can't do without a maid as i need her to do the housework (EM is too big for me to handle all the chores) and my 2 furkids.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
as for me, i can't do without a maid as i need her to do the housework (EM is too big for me to handle all the chores) and my 2 furkids.....

for me, no choice lor,...hv to cut cost mah. ;)

also, when my 2 boys go to school, then will just be my maid alone at home leh.......can't trust her also lor.

Hehe.. can get those part-time helpers to help clean the house. My HB and I intend to do that in future, cuz both of us dun like to have maids in the house (abit weird.. not family after all). And like wat virgo said.. EM is reali a big place to handle all chores. We tinking of asking the helper to come once every 2 wks to help with the bigger chores like washing curtains/bedsheets/clean windows etc. :)

Maybe u guys can consider that.

Hehe.. can get those part-time helpers to help clean the house. My HB and I intend to do that in future, cuz both of us dun like to have maids in the house (abit weird.. not family after all). And like wat virgo said.. EM is reali a big place to handle all chores. We tinking of asking the helper to come once every 2 wks to help with the bigger chores like washing curtains/bedsheets/clean windows etc. :)

Maybe u guys can consider that.

ya, i used to have a p/time helper in my previous house (b4 i preg with my 1st boy).

it's indeed a much better choice,....but, also not cheap lor.

and we managed to convince ourselves to get a f/time maid,......especially i hv kids,......cos otherwise, really very very tiring to do housework after a hectic day!

ya, i used to have a p/time helper in my previous house (b4 i preg with my 1st boy).

it's indeed a much better choice,....but, also not cheap lor.

and we managed to convince ourselves to get a f/time maid,......especially i hv kids,......cos otherwise, really very very tiring to do housework after a hectic day!

Heheh.. nuting is cheap nowadays :bangwall:

Tink with kids, maid is good. If kids big le or no kids, PT helper will be better. hehe..

So wen r u gg back to ur EM to take a pic of the staircase to show us? :P

Edited by Angel81

Heheh.. nuting is cheap nowadays :bangwall:

Tink with kids, maid is good. If kids big le or no kids, PT helper will be better. hehe..

So wen r u gg back to ur EM to take a pic of the staircase to show us? :P

ya lor,...where to find cheap things nowadays...keke ;)

infact, i rem clearly i did took a few snaps on the stairs......think i left that out when i save the pix into my thumb drive.

will do so tonite and upload tmrw ;)

Hahahaha! Jessie, how about we go camp at virgo's t-blog then? She still owe us the pics of her completed house! :P

Virgo... we're going over with our tents! :drunk:

Edited by Angel81

Hahahaha! Jessie, how about we go camp at virgo's t-blog then? She still owe us the pics of her completed house! :P

Virgo... we're going over with our tents! :drunk:

ya, that's a good idea!

we shld move over there ;)

now i fully understand! the word "TENT"

wait lah....still messy leh...

even furnitures also having issues....tmr they are taking away the dining set and coffee table....so will have to make do without them...how to take pictures leh?

now i fully understand! the word "TENT"

wait lah....still messy leh...

even furnitures also having issues....tmr they are taking away the dining set and coffee table....so will have to make do without them...how to take pictures leh?

hehehe ;)

ooo...what happened to them? got defects and need to be replaced?

Aiyo.. wat happened? Sad leh.. tot u moved in happily le, and now gota take away some of ur furniture. Hope that everything can be rectified soon!

Edited by Angel81