Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeremylm

Mr Lim's New Family

y is the sink still there?

how long did it take the workers to do all the tilings excluding cement screeding?

did tiling for 2bathroom floor+wall, kitchen floor+wall n living room floor?

Sink will be taken out probably next week after plastering is done i think......

Only tiling done for 2 bathroom floor and kitchen floor and wall and living floor.....

Seems like every thing very fast... haha or becos you one shot put all the pictures..

Hahaha..... i do weekly updates ma..... no time to go during the day to take pictures... hahaha.....

Plastering going to be done next week and all painting going to be gone and all walls are clean....... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sink will be taken out probably next week after plastering is done i think......

Only tiling done for 2 bathroom floor and kitchen floor and wall and living floor.....

Hahaha..... i do weekly updates ma..... no time to go during the day to take pictures... hahaha.....

Plastering going to be done next week and all painting going to be gone and all walls are clean....... :)

so good. my hm still haven started tiling for bathrooms... only abit in the kitchen :(

the workers are pretty lazy i guess -_-"

Maybe you can ask your contractor for the timeline progress of your reno works.... Mine shld consider quite accurate..... Whole of this week is doing plastering then after that will be electrical works......

Maybe you can ask your contractor for the timeline progress of your reno works.... Mine shld consider quite accurate..... Whole of this week is doing plastering then after that will be electrical works......

my masonry work expected to be completed by the 4th of nov. now left with living room floor to do cement screeding and than tiling for the whole place. my ID says it is still within schedule.

he oso called the workers to let them know tat cannot drag, cos plastering guys are coming in on the 5th of nov.

n yeah. my ID did give me reno schedule :dancingqueen:

my masonry work expected to be completed by the 4th of nov. now left with living room floor to do cement screeding and than tiling for the whole place. my ID says it is still within schedule.

he oso called the workers to let them know tat cannot drag, cos plastering guys are coming in on the 5th of nov.

n yeah. my ID did give me reno schedule :dancingqueen:

oh.... Then must be your hse need to do up alot of carpentry works???

Gd to have the schedule to keep track lo... Hee...

Edited by jeremylm

Lamp post with dog (ugly words) dogac0.jpg

Sky Scraper skyscraperda3.jpg

Lotus lotusqx1.jpg

somehw looks not bad on picture... but when u go near to the drawing.... its... haiz........

Congras... Btw what r these pre-drawing?

Updates again..... Took pictures in the dark so cant take much pictures..... :dancingqueen:

Contractor help to level up the tiles at the entrance and cut the door grills below to prevent floor tiles from getting scratched......

img5731ij0.th.jpgthpix.gif img5732qt6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Plastering done for the living room…. Smooth smooth wall………

img5724nq9.th.jpgthpix.gif img5725sg8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Plastering for Ceiling…..

img5730yf9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Plastering for room….

img5728vu3.th.jpgthpix.gif

Congras... Btw what r these pre-drawing?

these are some drawings to test out our skills.... To see if we are up to the standard to draw and paint after the whole hse has been renovated.... But...... Our skills just cant make it....

We decided to buy decals to paste on the walls... Save time and effort also......

then the rest of things done liao mah? Smooth walls will look great with paint paint!! what colours?

Currently doing electrical works and L-Box will be coming in on Thurs. Air Con pipping is also done.

We are using alot of warm colors.

Jeremy

Currently doing electrical works and L-Box will be coming in on Thurs. Air Con pipping is also done.

Jeremy

hehe. u r abt 1wk+ ahead of me in terms of schedule. i'm somewhere in de plastering stage. electrical starting on friday. :notti:

Jeremy

OoOO really looking forward!