Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shazzer

3ng Parents' Retirement Nest

agree with you summer dun really a wide range of mirrors. For your vanity area which looks so posh, should get something posh to match also hah. Or why dun do full flush mirror?

speaking of which I just realized my taps are all squarish but my sink is round haha.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Roy sent me only 3 but honestly, it's only to show my parents so dun need so many. I much prefer to see the real thing. Anyway, can just look at babytan's!

3rm_Blk542AMK_LP08050901_Kitchencab.jpg

3rm_Blk542AMK_LP08050901_MainBed-1.jpg

3rm_Blk542AMK_LP08050901_MainBedroo.jpg

agree with you summer dun really a wide range of mirrors. For your vanity area which looks so posh, should get something posh to match also hah. Or why dun do full flush mirror?

speaking of which I just realized my taps are all squarish but my sink is round haha.

my vanity ok la, where got posh?? is just concrete support covered up with tiles nia..si mi is full flush mirror huh? full length ah? if so, i can forsee the high maintenance part..

i got the tap also squarish in shape to complement the square glass basin..but the tap darm expensive..$110 :jawdrop: is those tall tall type..never take pics when at summer..will show to you all later bah :notti:

nice 3Ds, i heard that 3D are given for places where you do carpentry la, if you not doing lots of carpentry then dun have so many 3D lor

your kitchen same layout as mine, just that he given you a different view..you doing glass door for the entrance as well? just kpo, how much your reno huh?

another thing i will comment is that they seem not very good at the placement of the wardrobe compartments..

mine got the same problem when i 1st looked at the pics..no place for accessories & long dress

personally i saw ikea wardrobe and i like the way it was organised..will tell roy wat we want and he have to help me arrange liao :notti:

some progress pics. Pardon the awkward photo-taking.

The offending walls that are still around.

SANY0427.jpg

SANY0433.jpg

Roy said the kitchen wall hacking permit has already been granted but the one in the mbr toilet not yet.

We are shifting the mbr toilet entrance cos we're planning to put the tv at that corner.

Progress in kitchen. Looks like black but it's actually the same brown as Babytan's.

SANY0430.jpg

SANY0432.jpg

my mom's fav tiles in the common toilet

SANY0431.jpg

my vanity ok la, where got posh?? is just concrete support covered up with tiles nia..si mi is full flush mirror huh? full length ah? if so, i can forsee the high maintenance part..

i got the tap also squarish in shape to complement the square glass basin..but the tap darm expensive..$110 :jawdrop: is those tall tall type..never take pics when at summer..will show to you all later bah :notti:

nice 3Ds, i heard that 3D are given for places where you do carpentry la, if you not doing lots of carpentry then dun have so many 3D lor

your kitchen same layout as mine, just that he given you a different view..you doing glass door for the entrance as well? just kpo, how much your reno huh?

another thing i will comment is that they seem not very good at the placement of the wardrobe compartments..

mine got the same problem when i 1st looked at the pics..no place for accessories & long dress

personally i saw ikea wardrobe and i like the way it was organised..will tell roy wat we want and he have to help me arrange liao :notti:

my reno $30k.

yah full flush ish full length. got hotel feel mah hehe.

nice toilet tiles! i nearly chose it for my son's toilet!

wow! ur reno progress seems very fast....when schedule to complete?

hmm almost the same amount but mine slightly more..

your kitchen exactly same as mine leh..ask roy to be creative a bit la, why all turn out to be the same wan?

he lazy bum bum leh..hahahah

btw how many rows of that backsplash brown you are having huh? think i have 4 rows leh..how come different no. of rows huh? cos i think cabinets should be general size right?

your flat layout also exactly same as mine..like twins flat :drunk:

Edited by babytan

hmm almost the same amount but mine slightly more..

your kitchen exactly same as mine leh..ask roy to be creative a bit la, why all turn out to be the same wan?

he lazy bum bum leh..hahahah

btw how many rows of that backsplash brown you are having huh? think i have 4 rows leh..how come different no. of rows huh? cos i think cabinets should be general size right?

your flat layout also exactly same as mine..like twins flat :drunk:

hmm i also dunno why diff no. of rows leh.

no choice i think 3rm flat not much diff in layout. some more our budget also the same.

design-wise think only kitchen tiles similar. im pretty sure will look quite diff after evrythg completed hehe :notti:

sorry eyes tiak stamp, just went to see my album again, is 3 rows. but i see yours like 2.5 row ah??

P5282304.jpg

any updates? any new buys?? :dribble::dribble:

now waiting patiently for carpentary :dancingqueen:

an oven in the kitchen finally for roasting rosemary chicken!

rbo-7mrx-bg.jpg

RB0-7MRX

wah seh i love this oven! got "ti-ti-ti" (aka sound of pressing buttons with digital display) worr!!

my gf will sure drool~ :dribble:

sorry eyes tiak stamp, just went to see my album again, is 3 rows. but i see yours like 2.5 row ah??

P5282304.jpg

any updates? any new buys?? :dribble::dribble:

now waiting patiently for carpentary :dancingqueen:

Same as u we're awaiting carpentry. think wont go back to check until it's partially up.

hehe just bought our aircon - hitachi sys 2 and a Sony bravia S series.

wah seh i love this oven! got "ti-ti-ti" (aka sound of pressing buttons with digital display) worr!!

my gf will sure drool~ :dribble:

well, it's $750 so it'd better be good!

eh u're moving in today! congrats!

shazzer,

i have the same toilet tiles as your mum's! only that the whole shower area i ask my contractor to put all the dark coloured ones instead.

shazzer,

i have the same toilet tiles as your mum's! only that the whole shower area i ask my contractor to put all the dark coloured ones instead.

yup we almost did the same but was afraid that it might make the toilet too dark. this series of tiles is very popular, think a few other forummers have it in their homes. :yamseng:

btw, do you have a reno t-blog?

Edited by shazzer

wow not bad leh you also waiting for carpentary liao ah? thats fast liao :good:

when is your reno scheduled to complete huh? think mine die die has to be before 6 July as can only stay in rental flat till then..

your sony bravia quite good buy :)

you brought all the toilet accessories? went back to summer last sat to pay for the stainless steel tray (installed in 1 of the kitchen cabinet) and 2 pieces of mirror 40 x 60 with wavey design by the side..thinking back now like dun really like leh..is quite simple design and husband said chin chye chin chye then buy... :unsure:

Unfortunately, i haven't moved in yet. There was some confusion because of my kitchen glass door. My mom gave wrong instructions for location of fridge base so now need 4 panels of glass instead of 3.

I see babytan's house, so envious. can move in liao :dribble:

But Roy did say can handover next week.

This is the status on Sunday. My dad said the carpentry all up today but i won't be able to take pics until wkend i guess.

main gate & windows: all wrought iron

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Lights

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

Edited by shazzer