Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coconut

Exposed Cold/hot Water Pipes

Hi

does anyone knows how to connect exposed cold/hot water pipes to bath/shower mixer..

i got a grohe set for my resale flat, but somehow i cannot connect it :(

the water pipes run vertically, but my mixer connects horizontally...can the thin piping takes the weight of the mixer ?

Edited by coconut

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The vertically running copper pipes runs down, then u need to bend it to make it into a L-shape for its opening to face the mixer. Then has to cut screw-thread on this opening to fix a connector which then connects to the mixer. Not something anybody can DIY, needs alot of tools.

To hold the pipe, this is one type of simple pipe clamp. There are others designs with more holding power.

Low_footed_pipe_clamp.jpg

The vertically running copper pipes runs down, then u need to bend it to make it into a L-shape for its opening to face the mixer. Then has to cut screw-thread on this opening to fix a connector which then connects to the mixer. Not something anybody can DIY, needs alot of tools.

To hold the pipe, this is one type of simple pipe clamp. There are others designs with more holding power.

Low_footed_pipe_clamp.jpg

is there any L-Shape connector in the market ?

not sure how to bend the copper pipes since already terminated with the old mixer .... :unsure:

Hi

does anyone knows how to connect exposed cold/hot water pipes to bath/shower mixer..

i got a grohe set for my resale flat, but somehow i cannot connect it :(

the water pipes run vertically, but my mixer connects horizontally...can the thin piping takes the weight of the mixer ?

i guess you already have all the piping done...u jus wanna change the mixer...right?

the mixer can be 'fix' on the toilet wall using a 'cap'....i got a pic i took for my shower mixer..you can pm me your email address and i could share it with u. The cap cost about $10 to $15 at normaly poh joo or royal franco shop.