Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Mitsubishi Air-con

Hi all, just want to share my story with u. . . I have just shifted into a condo with mitsubishi air-con installed. However, the compressor gets burnt out after just 1 month of usage! I did not overworked the aircon, its maintained at 28 degrees everynight and off at 6am in the morning. . So we called up and then they say, we will need to wait for one week before they can come and service, because they have tight schedule!

Is it always the case or just i sway?

Do know wat to say abt them???? Haiz

Maybe for those of u who want to purchase aircons better check before hand if they have good service.....

Regards

Imidazole

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

May be it has something to do with the installation or may be you were just unlucky to have a faulty compressor.

Do you mind sharing as to what aircon system installed and whom did you get the services? I'm looking for an aircon myself right now, may be I could get some insights from your experience.

Thanks.

I can understand your frustration on having to wait one week for their service,if they don't turn up on schedule then i will said their service is very poor.

I also using mitsubishi electric and so far no problem, i live in HDB and i didn;t conceal the trucking.I always set to 25 degree and i feel that it is just nice for me to feel cool, i had tried set to 26 to 27 degree before but feel that the fancoil is actually blowing air and not cool air as if like using the fan.

If your compressor get brunt out, maybe the motor or some part of compressor is faulty

I can understand your frustration on having to wait one week for their service,if they don't turn up on schedule then i will said their service is very poor.

I also using mitsubishi electric and so far no problem, i live in HDB and i didn;t conceal the trucking.I always set to 25 degree and i feel that it is just nice for me to feel cool, i had tried set to 26 to 27 degree before but feel that the fancoil is actually blowing air and not cool air as if like using the fan.

If your compressor get brunt out, maybe the motor or some part of compressor is faulty

Surprisingly, the management of my condo tells me that I am not the only one having the compressor problem. There are a few other block that have go tthe same problem.

Yes, I am very angry with the fact that they need to take up to 5 working days to come down n repair.. . Does that mean that once we purchase the aircon then they can take their own sweet time to repair ? Its not correct with that kind of attitude, especially for a big company that says " Mitsubishi is the Best" everyday after the news!

wackoyacky, I will go back n check, get back to u ASAP

Edited by imidazole

@imidazole

no need to waste some time sir, thanks. I already purchased system 4 Toshiba at Gain City Marina Square yesterday, and they will install it on the 28th of this month. I paid $4,231 including the insulation & copper ugrade and a plus 4 yr warranty.