Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asylum_ship

Which Washing Machine To Buy

Actually, LG has been producing washing machines for the longest time and they are extremely hardy. My mum and MIL both using LG washing machine for more than 8years each and never break down.

As for European brands, mostly unsuited for our climate. Our ambient temp is about 10deg Celsius higher than their norm. As such, more prone to breakdown.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Interesting, would you like to substantiate or provide leads as to how you have derived at the conclusion that "European brands" would be more prone to breakdown? :rolleyes:

Actually, LG has been producing washing machines for the longest time and they are extremely hardy. My mum and MIL both using LG washing machine for more than 8years each and never break down.

As for European brands, mostly unsuited for our climate. Our ambient temp is about 10deg Celsius higher than their norm. As such, more prone to breakdown.

Edited by Starscream

I ordered Bosch Logixx 8 Sensitive front load washer. Like this brand which is recommended by my MIL and my hubby's aunties. :thumbs up:

Hi,

May I know how much you got it and from where? I am actually interested in the Bosch Logixx 8 - WAS24441 or WAS28441, dun know how much is the difference in price, are they really good and can wash curtains and comforter with these models? Thanks for your advice in advance.