Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coconut

Cheap F&p Fridge

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

they are having a sale tomorrow, check the straits time. Go early. :notti:

[

quote name=coconut' date='Jun 19 2008, 01:58 PM' post='308413]

Hi

May i know which stores sell cheap F&P Fridge ?

hehehe...dun know yet...they just delivered today. i had wanted to get the Electrolux EDE429 but was told that the model had phased out. So the next best choice I made was to go with a brand that I am confident of which is F&P. Also because it can be wall-mount to save space. I bought the ED56 which has auto-sensing to stop the drying when the system "feels" that it is dry.

not sure how much cheaper or freebies the sale will give but maybe you can use the price I got from HN as a gauge. I bought it at $549 (not on instalment plan) with delivery but no freebies. If go on instalment plan, the price is $639. My personal opinion is that if the sale offer you the same price as I got, you might as well buy from HN and buy the additional 3 years warranty. At least after the F&P warranty had lapsed (2 yrs warranty), you can still get the additional cover whereby there's a 1-to-1 exchange by HN

Edited by fanguojun