Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veron_32

Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall

Well guys .. I dont have a very good experience from Furniture club.

And its tiring to get them to rectify the problem. I am searching for them for 6 months and they wont pick calls, tend to forget, wont call back. Have excuses ready, at times rude ..

AND bottom line is the problem is not solved.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Nee Savi

Please contact Hermy at our Customer Servive Hotline: 6745 6866.

I am really surprised that you have tried calling us 6 months and nobody has picked up the phone.

Now....., who should i fired.???

If you still can't get through, do contact me at 6224 2470 (Jerry - Mkt. Manager)

Or you can email to us at enquiry@furnitureclub.sg

I hope this solve your concern.

Do feel free to post your comments about us here, we will not interfere with any posting here unless our management feel a need to clarify.

Be fair to us too, visit us before you make any comments.

Warmest regards to all.

The other thread mentioned species is same company as Furniture Club. Is this true? if so, might as well buy from species, the price much cheaper!

yes please do...but i will aviod all these companies if i can help...

Update as I still :P have some otustanding item with the company ...they persistently fail to deliver unblemished items. I dunno why they like to waste the delivery guy's time...but if that's the game they play I',m fine....I still owe them an outstanding amount....so far they have delivered replacement pieces twice and both occasions the replacments were as bad if not worse than original.

Any one has any idea when I can legally put a stop to this nonsense? As in reject any more attempts for them to make good on replacement and just keep the outstanding amt as an extra 'discount'? :P

Hi Nee Savi

Please contact Hermy at our Customer Servive Hotline: 6745 6866.

I am really surprised that you have tried calling us 6 months and nobody has picked up the phone.

Now....., who should i fired.???

If you still can't get through, do contact me at 6224 2470 (Jerry - Mkt. Manager)

Or you can email to us at enquiry@furnitureclub.sg

I hope this solve your concern.

Do feel free to post your comments about us here, we will not interfere with any posting here unless our management feel a need to clarify.

Be fair to us too, visit us before you make any comments.

Warmest regards to all.

Hi Jerry,

Nice to see FC bothers to reply. Now may I just ask if it is a policy to reply all emails/calls directed to anyone in your organization?

Seems like Nee Savi may not be the only one who encountered such issues.

Edited by fatz

Hi Jerry,

Nice to see FC bothers to reply. Now may I just ask if it is a policy to reply all emails/calls directed to anyone in your organization?

Seems like Nee Savi may not be the only one who encountered such issues.

Hi fatz

With regards to your concern and concerns of all forum readers here, it is our company's policy to return all calls and emails directed to us.

You will be able to email to us at enquiry@furnitureclub.sg.

As our company is neither small nor very big, it is usually during the peak season that we might fail to return some calls. But we will never try to avoid any calls.

I hope readers here should understand that furniture club being in the industry for the past 7 years has grown from a single showroom to 5 showrooms here in Singapore.

Having said that, our sales volume had grown tremendously over the years and surely we will face with some issues and concerns from our customers.

But our company had never change our name or asconded wiith deposits from our customers.

We are trying our best here to deliver to our customers the best service that we can, but it dosen't take just one staff to do that.

Give us your patience should you have any issues with your products as we hear you.

As i have answered to Nee Savi, he can call Hermy in the Service Dept. or he can call me direct, but till date i have not heard from him.

After my posting here, i have had one call from Mr Tan who is concern about his furniture as the staff who had serve him had left our company.

Should there be more issues concerning our company, do email me at jerry@furnitureclub.sg and i will try to reply as soon as i can.

I thank you all for sharing in this forum as i have learn a lot here too.

Btw, it is from our customers that i came to know about this site.

Bless you all.

Ciao

Jerry Lee

yes please do...but i will aviod all these companies if i can help...

Update as I still :P have some otustanding item with the company ...they persistently fail to deliver unblemished items. I dunno why they like to waste the delivery guy's time...but if that's the game they play I',m fine....I still owe them an outstanding amount....so far they have delivered replacement pieces twice and both occasions the replacments were as bad if not worse than original.

Any one has any idea when I can legally put a stop to this nonsense? As in reject any more attempts for them to make good on replacement and just keep the outstanding amt as an extra 'discount'? :P

That's the problem with companies that does 'customised' sofas. Do you know of any reputable manufacturers of apparels, cars, electronics industry etc.. that does customisation? When these companies are small, or newly start up they can do anything including customisation. The problem starts when they grow in size or start 'swallowing'orders during peak season - that's when the screw ups starts happening.

Guest makiy30
Well guys .. I dont have a very good experience from Furniture club.

And its tiring to get them to rectify the problem. I am searching for them for 6 months and they wont pick calls, tend to forget, wont call back. Have excuses ready, at times rude ..

AND bottom line is the problem is not solved.

Sorry to hear your abt situation. thanks for sharing your experience, do elaborate more so that we can hear 1st hand of how this co uphold their policies. its 1 thing to have policies, it another thing to keep up with their policies.

I dun think theres a need for any sound company to appear as a forumer & ask for customers to be patient. The foundation of any co who does this is questionable, perhaps trying to do free advertising?

Isnt this a forum for CUSTOMERS to talk to CUSTOMERS be it positive or negative feedback.

Hi... anyone bought or considering to purchase furniture from Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall?

Me & my wife bought a package consists of a sofa, coffee table & dinning table. Their designs & quality r pretty good..

The salesperson, Peter, a middle-aged gentleman, provided us with excellent services. He can work out a better deal if u wanna buy more than 1 item... Strongly recommend :good::good:

Hi,

Please do not buy any furniture from FC Homes, NOT very professional!!!

I bought a dining table from FC Homes at Sungei Kadut from a china lady called Lucy Duan. Don't be CHEATED by this lady LUCY DUAN. She was really friendly and nice prior to the purchase of the dining table and made many promises before we made the payment.

She promised that the dining table set will be delivered to my house in 1 week time, chairs will come with cushions that fit the odd shape of the chairs and all cushions will be in white colour ...but she called back 2 days later to say that she made a mistake and the warehouse did not have the right dining set that I ordered so the set can only be deliver it to me in 3 weeks time!!!!!!

Then, comes the best part! Few days prior to the date of delivery, i called her to confirm the delivery date, she told me that she does not handle customer service queries (which she promised) and asked me to call the office myself...URGHHHH!!!!!

The customer service personnel at the office told me a confirmed date but called me the next day to inform me that shipment will be delayed for 4 days.

On the actual day of delivery, they made the mistake of delivering the wrong table and will have to send the right dining set to my home later in the afternoon. On their second trip to my house, they forgot about the cushions so got to come back the 3rd time!!!! Finally they delivered the cushions but were in the wrong colour and size; not white but in cream colour. Wasted my entire afternoon waiting for them!!!!! Very Poor and RUDE Service!!!!!!!

Called the sale lady Lucy Duan in the evening to compliant about the wrong colour and size of the cushions, she said that she cannot do anything as this company policy and it was cream in colour as displayed in the showroom. No leh, I took a pic of the dining set when making the purchase the cushions are white in colour. She ignored my queries and keep talking about the new outlet in Capital Mall and asked me to visit their new showroom for more purchase. Please lor, so poor service still got the cheek to ask someone to visit their shop! She said that she will call back, but never did. Called her many times and she refused to pick up the phone....URGHH!!!!!

Conclusion, do not buy any furniture from Furniture Club (FC Homes) esp from the lady LUCY DUAN, she is a such a BIG CON!!! Don't be deceive by her friendliness and remember to ask them to wrote down the colour, the model number o...all the details of the items that you purchase from FC (if you still dare to buy!!!), this is to protect yourselves against any disputes in the future. If you can, take a pic of the displayed item before leaving the shop.

All the best to those who buy furniture from FC and remember don't buy from LUCY DUAN!

Hi,

I bought a dining table from FC Homes at Sungei Kadut from a china lady called Lucy Duan. Don't be CHEATED by this lady LUCY DUAN. She was really friendly and nice prior to the purchase of the dining table and made many promises before we made the payment.

She promised that the dining table set will be delivered to my house in 1 week time, chairs will come with cushions that fit the odd shape of the chairs and all cushions will be in white colour ...but she called back 2 days later to say that she made a mistake and the warehouse did not have the right dining set that I ordered so the set can only be deliver it to me in 3 weeks time!!!!!!

Then, comes the best part! Few days prior to the date of delivery, i called her to confirm the delivery date, she told me that she does not handle customer service queries (which she promised) and asked me to call the office myself...URGHHHH!!!!!

The customer service personnel at the office told me a confirmed date but called me the next day to inform me that shipment will be delayed for 4 days.

On the actual day of delivery, they made the mistake of delivering the wrong table and will have to send the right dining set to my home later in the afternoon. On their second trip to my house, they forgot about the cushions so got to come back the 3rd time!!!! Finally they delivered the cushions but were in the wrong colour and size; not white but in cream colour. Wasted my entire afternoon waiting for them!!!!! Very Poor and RUDE Service!!!!!!!

Called the sale lady Lucy Duan in the evening to compliant about the wrong colour and size of the cushions, she said that she cannot do anything as this company policy and it was cream in colour as displayed in the showroom. No leh, I took a pic of the dining set when making the purchase the cushions are white in colour. She ignored my queries and keep talking about the new outlet in Capital Mall and asked me to visit their new showroom for more purchase. Please lor, so poor service still got the cheek to ask someone to visit their shop! She said that she will call back, but never did. Called her many times and she refused to pick up the phone....URGHH!!!!!

Conclusion, do not buy any furniture from Furniture Club (FC Homes) esp from the lady LUCY DUAN, she is a such a BIG CON!!! Don't be deceive by her friendliness and remember to ask them to wrote down the colour, the model number o...all the details of the items that you purchase from FC (if you still dare to buy!!!), this is to protect yourselves against any disputes in the future. If you can, take a pic of the displayed item before leaving the shop.

All the best to those who buy furniture from FC and remember don't buy from LUCY DUAN!

Hi! Why don't you call Mr Jerry Lee from FC?

Sorry to hear your abt situation. thanks for sharing your experience, do elaborate more so that we can hear 1st hand of how this co uphold their policies. its 1 thing to have policies, it another thing to keep up with their policies.

I dun think theres a need for any sound company to appear as a forumer & ask for customers to be patient. The foundation of any co who does this is questionable, perhaps trying to do free advertising?

Isnt this a forum for CUSTOMERS to talk to CUSTOMERS be it positive or negative feedback.

Hi Makiy30

Thanks for the reminder, our company would also like to hear about the said experience. This is just one of the ways that we can improve our services and policies. I am sure that forumers in this forum have heard worst situations and scenarios.

Wheather a company is sound or unsound, you can do an ACRA search and you can fairly well judge for yourself the credibility of a company.

If i am here to do free advertising, i will not registered myself by using FC Homes, i will just act as a forumer and give positive feedbacks on the company and bad-mouthed others.(I belive there are many around)

FC Homes is here because customers have actually informed us that there are certain comments made here which they find questionable. We have nothing to hide, that is why as i said before, this is another way for us to inform customers that they can either email or call me should they have any comments about us. Does that sound that we are trying to do free advertising to you, we are actually inviting more trouble for ourselves.

FC Homes is here so to let forumers here knows that we are listening, be it positive or negative. We are here to clarify certain issues made about us. If forumers here wants to find out more about us and have any questions about our company, just email us.

Thank you.

Hi,

Hi Treeline

As what B2B had said, do give me a call.

Thank you.

My girlfriend went to FC last week, she walked into their shop but nobody attended to her. Maybe she were in short and flip flop :( so they think she can afford the price.

She walked out of the shop, feeeling discriminated.

Hi Tocame

On behalf from the staff in FC - FM showroom, i will like to extend my sincere apologise to you and your girlfriend.

I have reprimanded them for being bias.

Thank you for your feedback.

That's the problem with companies that does 'customised' sofas. Do you know of any reputable manufacturers of apparels, cars, electronics industry etc.. that does customisation? When these companies are small, or newly start up they can do anything including customisation. The problem starts when they grow in size or start 'swallowing'orders during peak season - that's when the screw ups starts happening.

Hi Mr Jerry Lee from FC Homes,

I would like to first point out that I am not a big fan of Lorenzo, your competitor. However, I was browsing for leather sofas with my family one day at one of your FC outlets. Your salesperson started mentioning that Lorenzo uses lousy quality leather and even pointed out that as they are a listed company on SGX, they mass manufacture and hence the quality is not so good. While I have not purchased any furniture from Lorenzo before, I feel that this bombardment of nasty remarks about your competitor puts you very low. Also, made in Malaysia products does not mean they are of inferior quality to FC's China made product. Furthermore, I can see from this forum, that there are probably more complaints about service and quality on your company than Lorenzo has. Maybe you would like to clarify?

Cheers!

Jen

To share my experience, I went to FC at Keppel on a weekday in causal wear. I am the only customer then.

I was also not attended immediately by the front counter staff.

This allows me to make my tour around the big showroom at my own pace , checking out the design myself, without the being followed by a sale person behind at all time.

Depending on individual preference, I prefer such approach, because I do not ready like being followed around by sale person when I am browsing. (To some it may be interpreted as poor customer service).

The Sales Manager was strategically standing around the other end of the showroom and had given me a great service and shared his knowledge on a good sofa.

So good, that I decided "invested my $$" on the high end sofa (from FC) months in advance before my new flat arrived !

The following is my humble comment which I think may be helpful :

- There are no pricing shown on the funiture piece (or at least I am not able to find any).

- There is no descriptions shown the funiture piece like

what grade of leather, what type of foams used for the padding, what material on the structure, spring system etc.

To me this is very important so that I know what I am paying esp for a high end sofa.

The Sales did put much effort explained me on the different grade among the " top grade leather " used

in sofa to convince me that the leather used by them is the so call "first layer" which is the most expensive

and breathable layer of the cow hide.

- I am not able to find FC in-house brand - Mood Casa website on the net.

Even thought this range is their least expensive range, but its the price tag deserves a proper website

for it with detail info like Kevin G or Calia I.

Till now my experience with FC was good ( or you may also say for the price tag they should be ...)

However closing sale for a happy customer is only small and first part of customer service standard....

Will keep everyone posted on the delivery, item quality (in case the showroom quality is diff from the actual item)

and after sales services etc.

Happy Holidays !

Edited by new_home_maker

Hi Mr Jerry Lee from FC Homes,

I would like to first point out that I am not a big fan of Lorenzo, your competitor. However, I was browsing for leather sofas with my family one day at one of your FC outlets. Your salesperson started mentioning that Lorenzo uses lousy quality leather and even pointed out that as they are a listed company on SGX, they mass manufacture and hence the quality is not so good. While I have not purchased any furniture from Lorenzo before, I feel that this bombardment of nasty remarks about your competitor puts you very low. Also, made in Malaysia products does not mean they are of inferior quality to FC's China made product. Furthermore, I can see from this forum, that there are probably more complaints about service and quality on your company than Lorenzo has. Maybe you would like to clarify?

Cheers!

Jen

Hi Mr Jerry Lee, any response with regards to FC's sofa quality and Lorenzo?

Edited by B2B