Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veron_32

Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall

just an update tat my mattress cant sit in the bed frame properly due to a design fault.....now trying to get in touch with FC to see what they can do for me....

the side of the frame and the bed base is not on the same level, making my mattress sink in...

they should have design the base to be on the same level as the side frame, if not, then they would need to increase the width of the frame so my mattress can sit in properly...

sigh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if u go furniture mall at beach road, look for Peter, the store manager...he is very meticulous and managed to get the dimensions of my bedframe right even after i signed on the drawing (w wrong dimensions)...he managed to pick it up and reconfirmed before proceeding with the order....

if u go s. kadut, dunno whether can meet up with the logistics manager, steven..he came personally with his delivery guy to replace the sofa legs for me....nice...

Hehe.. tks tks! I'll look them up when I go there.

don't quote me on this but we were at the sg kadut branch some weeks back and the sales mgr there mentioned that not all the branches carry the same stock on display. I think the one in furniture mall carry more of the premium range.

Price guarantee is something that you may need to make sure they honor, it's within their control if they are selling their own brand exclusively.

I think I heard sth like this fr the sales person at IMM also. But was not sure if it's real or if he juz dun wan us to go elsewhere and buy. Kept saying that the shop can give beta discounts and packages. Haha..

Tink next time wen I go, I'll ask for the sofa's model no, so can ask if any of u guys bot that and where will be beta to purchase it! hehe

im also a customer of FC. but i bought mine at IMM branch cos i simply cant stand the attitute of the sales person from Furniture Mall. he's a Asst Mgr but his attitute is so stuck up! hb and i enquired on the Kelvin Giormani sofa and he asked if we're staying in a condo and how many bedrooms. when we told him that we're staying in HDB, he gave us one kind of look. oh pls, people who lives in HDB cant buy KG's sofa?

to cut the story short, we went straight to another branch @ IMM and bought the same KG's sofa, matching coffee table and dining set from Gwen who is also an Asst Mgr. her service and attitude is so much better. now, we're waiting for our sofa to arrive in late sep/early oct. :D

update : after waiting for 2 weeks for my "new bed frame", i called up the logistics manager to enquire when my new bedframe will arrive.

And he told me that that old bedframe is the correct one!!! he just need to adjust the woodplank up to level with the sides!

My goodness...if i dun call back, he will never get back to me and I will still be waiting for my "bedframe" to arrive from factory. This is real bad, how can he forget abt my order....

so after this incident, i am not so satisfied with the service anymore....angry angry...

i oso customer of FC with recommendation fr my ID, his friend, Raymond working there in IMM, he giv us a even lower price as compare to their promo that time last year end but still feel ex$ lor :deal:

we bought this...

6 chair 1.6m dining + 4 seater L-sofa + kopi table = abt $3K

Service is good :good: they loan us a temporary sofa while awaiting for ours to be ready bcau we request some modification to the sofa, but when they deliver my dining chair is wrong color, they change for us within 1 wk

jus to share:

my sis bought a 3+2 sofa at FM. before she bought it; the sale girl said that they could alter the length of the sofa. soon after she called n said tat it could not be done n claimed that it was the other model sofa that is alterable. she did not apologise for the mistake. my sis n her hubb were already quite disappointed n angry.

The worse thing was when the sofa set came, it was quite obvious that the leather was different from the 1 displayed at the showroom. ask them to send it back but the workers refused n were rude.

i did my sis a favour n went down to the showroom to see n compare for myself the sofa from the showroom n true enough it was different.

very dissappointed that such things still happen

janjan, thanks for sharing.. i hope everything works out for your sis..

I was at FC @ FM yesterday and fell in love with a kelvin giormani sofa.. the lady serving us was very pushy.. i mean.. her service was ok.. just that she was constantly pushing me and my hubby for a committment when we already told her we had just started our furniture shopping yesterday..

I brought up a few points.. i.e. i need the length of the sofa to be shorter which she checked and confirmed can be done but the price diff from the longer one was merely $400.. which was ridiculous.. and den she started bringing out different grades of leather for us to see.. saying if we have a lower budget, can choose cheaper leather.. i mean.. it's not like price was a problem.. but looking at her attitude.. i'm really scared that she will not be too honest.. i.e. give us cheaper quality leather after we place the order..

anyone else had pleasant experience there before?

I was at FC @ FM yesterday and fell in love with a kelvin giormani sofa.. the lady serving us was very pushy.. i mean.. her service was ok.. just that she was constantly pushing me and my hubby for a committment when we already told her we had just started our furniture shopping yesterday..

I brought up a few points.. i.e. i need the length of the sofa to be shorter which she checked and confirmed can be done but the price diff from the longer one was merely $400.. which was ridiculous.. and den she started bringing out different grades of leather for us to see.. saying if we have a lower budget, can choose cheaper leather.. i mean.. it's not like price was a problem.. but looking at her attitude.. i'm really scared that she will not be too honest.. i.e. give us cheaper quality leather after we place the order..

go look for peter if u are at the furniture mall...furniture club...he is the manager and is more honest (my personal opinion). he is in his sixties already...

just an update, furniture club has temporary solved my bedframe issue and now i m waiting for my new bedframe to arrive (coz the China factory made a mistake in the measurements).

jus to share:

my sis bought a 3+2 sofa at FM. before she bought it; the sale girl said that they could alter the length of the sofa. soon after she called n said tat it could not be done n claimed that it was the other model sofa that is alterable. she did not apologise for the mistake. my sis n her hubb were already quite disappointed n angry.

The worse thing was when the sofa set came, it was quite obvious that the leather was different from the 1 displayed at the showroom. ask them to send it back but the workers refused n were rude.

i did my sis a favour n went down to the showroom to see n compare for myself the sofa from the showroom n true enough it was different.

very dissappointed that such things still happen

try calling the customer service at sungei kadut to lodge a complaint....has ur sis made full payment yet?

i've unpleasant experience at FM branch too, as shared earlier. in the end, i went straight to their IMM branch and bought the kelvin giormani sofa which i saw at FM. the attitude of the asst mgr of IMM is so much better than FM. the asst mgr serving me was so stuck up!!

I dealt with Peter in FM, he is very knowledgable and pleasant to work with. In a lot of cases, these bad apples are just not cut out for sales.

Since you have bought KG ultimately in IMM, good for you, i think you will like it and enjoy it for moons to come. I spend a lot of time on the sofa especially afterwork with my family and i just wants to have a good set. :dancingqueen:

i've unpleasant experience at FM branch too, as shared earlier. in the end, i went straight to their IMM branch and bought the kelvin giormani sofa which i saw at FM. the attitude of the asst mgr of IMM is so much better than FM. the asst mgr serving me was so stuck up!!

paper shredder are the most usefull machine for office.well when it comes to office first thing come on your mind some thing like computer and office furniture.it can safe your documents from theft and more things.you can easily destroy your documents.http.//www.shredderwarehouse.com

Last week i was in Furniture Mall with my wife too and were attracted to their leather sofa set. Although the price is slightly exp. but i think the quality of the leather is good and that makes up for it. We like the service of the salesman who attended to us.. (forget his name but tall young man). He is not at all pushy like some salespersons whom we had encountered in other shops. All in all..thums up!! :good:

Edited by romy77

my new sofa oso frm FC @ IMM outlet

gd service, gd item, alter dimension according to my requirements

highly recommended