Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veron_32

Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall

Hi... anyone bought or considering to purchase furniture from Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall?

Me & my wife bought a package consists of a sofa, coffee table & dinning table. Their designs & quality r pretty good..

The salesperson, Peter, a middle-aged gentleman, provided us with excellent services. He can work out a better deal if u wanna buy more than 1 item... Strongly recommend :good::good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i bought a sofa and bedframe from FC as well....

i would say service is good....quality is above average...but pricey...

Was attended by jimmy but he left the company, and peter (manager) followed up with us....

yesterday they called me to confirm my sofa..and i realised that the wrong model was indicated...which i nearly fainted....so now my sofa delivery will most probably be delayed....

apparantly, jimmy added in comments on my invoice saying that i have decided to change the sofa model....which i didnt...

and peter is overseas now...so the customer service is following up with me....

Edited by jeddie

Hi... anyone bought or considering to purchase furniture from Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall?

Me & my wife bought a package consists of a sofa, coffee table & dinning table. Their designs & quality r pretty good..

The salesperson, Peter, a middle-aged gentleman, provided us with excellent services. He can work out a better deal if u wanna buy more than 1 item... Strongly recommend :good::good:

Hi veron, may i know how much you pay for the 3 items?

Bought a package with FC @ furniture mall earlier. Customer service is average I would say. Price is not the cheapest. Long story behind the purchase..

At first, we ordered the package items without specifying the exact models. The sales guy said that we could choose the models later when nearer to delivery date. He mentioned about giving us a very good price, and for that price, we cannot choose the more expensive models later on. However, later on we found out it's all BS..

Went to another FC outlet and ask the ala carte prices, and we found out that the total price is much lower than the package that we signed.. Very upset then.. Went back to FC @ FM again to try to talk to the sales guy again, and luckily he's not around, and we are served by another sales person.. Coincidently, this new sales person knows my ID (the 1st sales guy doesn't deal with my ID before). This 2nd sales person allows us to choose the "expensive" models that we were not "supposed" to choose before..

So conclusion is, if you are thinking of buying at FC, it's advisable to compare prices between the different outlets and exhibitions, and bargain hard.. Their price is not the cheapest.. Not disclosing the sales guys' real names, as I do not wish to implicate my ID.. :)

During delivery, they were willing to help in ensuring that the sofa cover we ordered are delivered in the color we wanted.. They delivered the wrong color of dining chairs, but have no problem replacing the correct chairs.. Same case with the coffee table, they helped to replace the original coffee table which we found a big scratch.. After-sales service is acceptable la..

i have to agree on the prices are not that cheap..just confirmed that my delivery will be delayed by 4 days....

not that bad..but i better pray that the quality is acceptable.....

i have a feeling that i have overpaid for my purchases...

hi: i was at FC furniture mall yesterday, they are selling this italian brand, "kevin giovanni" or something to that tune, anyone knows the background, quality to this brand?. BTW, they are not cheap. Thanks

:deal:

hi: i was at FC furniture mall yesterday, they are selling this italian brand, "kevin giovanni" or something to that tune, anyone knows the background, quality to this brand?. BTW, they are not cheap. Thanks

:deal:

ya nt cheap a L-shape leather sofa cost abt 6k plus :jawdrop: quality must be good la if nt dare to sell till 6k plus for a leather L-shape ......

yeah its quite expensive, just could not find the designer or this brand online, anyone can help?. Thanks

ya nt cheap a L-shape leather sofa cost abt 6k plus :jawdrop: quality must be good la if nt dare to sell till 6k plus for a leather L-shape ......

Thanks Jeddie, just bought the sofa from them, got the 3.5 or 3.6M cannot remember and one ottoman.

Hi Jeddie,

Is the brand of your sofa Kelvin Giormani from Furniture Club? what is the original price quoted by them and what is the final price you paid? thanks.

received my sofa and bed from FC.....nice nice....

i have a problem with the legs of the sofa...and they came back the next day to change the legs for me. The delivery guys are also very polite and helpful..they spent a long time tryign to fix the legs coz its not balanced...

so i would say service is good, items are solid and nice....

Oh, that's gd to hear that their service is good! Hehe.. Will there really be a big difference in the different outlets? Cuz my hb & I saw a sofa set that we reali like at FC @ IMM. Do I have to go to Funiture Mall to get a better price?

Edited by Angel81

don't quote me on this but we were at the sg kadut branch some weeks back and the sales mgr there mentioned that not all the branches carry the same stock on display. I think the one in furniture mall carry more of the premium range.

Price guarantee is something that you may need to make sure they honor, it's within their control if they are selling their own brand exclusively.

Oh, that's gd to hear that their service is good! Hehe.. Will there really be a big difference in the different outlets? Cuz my hb & I saw a sofa set that we reali like at FC @ IMM. Do I have to go to Funiture Mall to get a better price?

if u go furniture mall at beach road, look for Peter, the store manager...he is very meticulous and managed to get the dimensions of my bedframe right even after i signed on the drawing (w wrong dimensions)...he managed to pick it up and reconfirmed before proceeding with the order....

if u go s. kadut, dunno whether can meet up with the logistics manager, steven..he came personally with his delivery guy to replace the sofa legs for me....nice...