Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SYTan

Any Good Recommendations To Look For Kitchen Sinks?

Hi, everyone, i am a newbie here, i would like to find out what are the good places to look for kitchen sinks? I have no experience in looking for one, and after doing a search here, i only know Bellari, so i hope i can get some help here. =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There are many many brands.

More ex:

Bellari

Blanco

... many more

More economy:

Teka

Berlin

Rubine

suggest if u got time, take a walk down Jalan Besar. There are many many shops there. I see the process as more like u choose the design then u select the brand, at least that is true for me.

Hi, everyone, i am a newbie here, i would like to find out what are the good places to look for kitchen sinks? I have no experience in looking for one, and after doing a search here, i only know Bellari, so i hope i can get some help here. =)

Go for Crizto brand. Its good with dampening coat at the underside of the sinks.

Crizto is very common in most shops, and very affordable.

Indugle, Excel Asia Marketing etc

most shops can only display a few models. They got the full cataloge for you to choose.

If u got very deep pocket, then go for Reginox. This is direct made in Holland sinks.

One sink is very expensive.

hi..

bought a L-shape furniture from Sungnei Kadut Red Apple... Asked me to wait for 3 hours on delivery day and no one showed up or called after I waited for 3 hrs. So called them up and asked what is going on. I was lectured by my sales person that I should understand their situations as they not only have me to deliver so I should wait patiently. What a great attitude she has? I decided to wait until 7pm although my delivery schedule is from 3 to 5 pm. Yet again no one called me or showed up. Very frustrated. I made a big mistake choosing Red apple. So whoever looking to buy furnitures, the rest is yours to decide.

P.S. No intention of causing discomfort to anyone. Just sharing my bad experience.

Thanks, hihihi and donut88, i will keep these brands in mind when i look for them. icegal, thanks for the recommendations, i did a search and found the addresses.

MembinaHDB, maybe you can start a new thread and warn everyone about them? =)

Edited by SYTan

We visited many showrooms and shops to look for the ideal sanitary wares, kitchen equipments, fittings and sinks. We want a jumbo size sink for our 46cm chinese wok at the main cleaning worktop and another smaller sink at the prep area.

I have an entry on "Kitchen - Sinks: Jumbo" on RenoTalk Forums Community Blog which might be helpful in your search for a kitchen sink.

RenoTalk Forums > Community Blog > Kastlekonfusion's Konfusing Kastle > Kitchen - Sinks: Jumbo

I will soon post another entry of corner sinks, 2 bowls sinks and single bowl sinks that we have looked at so far at various showrooms.

Sim Siang Choon at Changi has quite a good range on display in that showroom. Tom and I like this one: -

DSC00071.JPG

Sim Siang Choon - 1 Bowl 1 Drainer Sink SIMS #25918; Size: 780 x 480 x 180mm; Price: SGD171.20

We might get this if it's in stock as this set has a set of useful accessories that we can add.

sink%20-%20monet%20MO70%202bowls%20SGD37

As the reno file is downstairs and I'm too lazy to go down to get it, I'm recalling what we paid for at Universal Union last week to give you this list of what we bought from Winson of Universal Union:

- Ariston Heater

- Grohe Thermostatic Mixer [superb pricing]

- Hansgrohe Rainshower [superb pricing]

- A guest bathroom shower head system [cant remember the brand now]

- 2 Critzo WC [best price compared with 2 other shops]

From Ferrara Asiapac:

- 2 Thermostatic mixer

- 2 Duravit wash basins

From Rhoyxon:

- Jumbo Sink

We still need to get kitchen mixers, a prep sink and mixers for the wash basins.

Anyway, here's a list of showrooms and shops that we have been to check out their range of sanitary wares, kitchen equipments, appliances and sinks:-

APS Lifestyle for SMEG hobs [9 Muthuraman Chetty Rd, near Mohd Sultan]

Asia Excel Marketing [iMM #03-29A]

Bacera PL [713 Geylang Rd]

Bretz & Co [ParkMall #B1-07]

Equip Design [Plaza Singapura & ParkMall]

Eldric Marketing for UNICO wok burner [Centerpoint #05-03]

Ferrara Asiapac [uE Square]

Fisher & Paykel [150 Ubi Ave 4 #02-00]

Genova Industries PL [58 Bendemeer Rd]

Grohe [ParkMall #01-21]

Hafele Singapore [66 Sungei Kadut Loop #03-00]

Hansgrohe [69 Mohd Sultan Rd]

Happiness PL [55 Jln Besar, opp. SimLim Tower]

Harvey Norman @ Millenia Walk

Hemsley Hldg [39A Jln Pemimpin #07-01]

Hoe Kee Hardware [8 Genting Road]

Lookz PL [308 Balestier Rd]

Mayer Marketing [Plaza Singapura]

New Ideal Bathroom Products [bkt Timah Shopping Ctr #B1-15; near our current place]

Q'son Kitchen Equipment [pro wok burner & kitchen equipment]

Rhoyxon [27 Playfair Rd]

Rina Electrical [shaw Centre #05-02]

Sim Siang Choon [21 Changi South Ave 2 showroom is better]

Song-Cho [iMM #03-27]

*** Gallery PL [424 Balestier Rd, #01-06]

Teka showroom [uE Square]

Unique Kitchen [ParkMall]

Universal Union [710 Geylang Rd]

That's all I have in my contact list under Home Renovation for Sanitary Wares & Kitchen. We might have picked up more cards along the way. Perhaps we didn't see anything that's interesting in those shop thus we didn't take any pictures and I do not have any records in my picture folders.

Anyway, hope the list helps.

Happy Shopping! :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks, hihihi and donut88, i will keep these brands in mind when i look for them. icegal, thanks for the recommendations, i did a search and found the addresses.

MembinaHDB, maybe you can start a new thread and warn everyone about them? =)

Think there is another brand by the name of FRANKZ something like tis, but its quite exp lor.

But the quality is there, but due to budget constraint is bought the rubine one.

I saw some sinks at Ikea just earlier, and thought they look nice and sturdy, just that the downside is i have to make the tap hole, do you guys think it's worthywhile?

I saw some sinks at Ikea just earlier, and thought they look nice and sturdy, just that the downside is i have to make the tap hole, do you guys think it's worthywhile?

When the pple who will install your drainage piping for your sink, they will also have the necessary tools to drill the tap hole for u. Of coz they may charge u for that. I quite like Ikea sink, 10yr wrrty, very sturdy.

I think i will just get it from Ikea afterall, just went to Poo Joo, pretty disappointing service, the guy has his arms folded as he followed me around and don't even bother to recommend anything even when i showed him a particular sink model picture on my handphone. And one liner answers. Great. =/

Edited by SYTan

I think i will just get it from Ikea afterall, just went to Poo Joo, pretty disappointing service, the guy has his arms folded as he followed me around and don't even bother to recommend anything even when i showed him a particular sink model picture on my handphone. And one liner answers. Great. =/

Hi SY

The guy who serve u at PJ is it an Uncle? I kena one uncle there b4, tink he is a mid 40's uncle, slim built. He realli jialat. Went there to buy Hood, Hob and Oven...same product he can quote me 3 times on the spot and all the 3 times, the pricing was WRONG!!! :furious::furious::furious: He was holding the price list somemore!! So mad tat I left the shop, no need to say of cos no buy la! Then I went to this electrical shop at Alexandra area, it was veri cheap! I bought my EF hood, hob and oven all for $1000nett incl GST & Delivery wor! To me I find it cheap, so I bought lor.

I oso saw the sink from IKEA, wanted to buy.....but my ID said better dun save on sink wor and buy a better one, in case leak wor. But i reali tot the IKEA sink quite nice leh.

Went to Genova last Sat, they hving this quite good deal...a toilet sink and tap and a wc all for $388. But I din buy. The design buay gam me.

Is there anyone else who tot of or had actually bought an IKEA sink and are using it? Any problems??

OMG, Sarah, yes, your description totally fit! I was so disappointed when i actually took the effort to go to the Jalan Besar showroom during lunch time and then i was so unlucky to get this type of sales staff to serve me.

In the end, i didn't choose Ikea's sink though, just thought it was a bit too pricey so my mum and i choose the sink, hob and hood at Hoe Kee at IMM instead, i am really happy with the service there. =)