Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyn

2nd Appointment During The 7th Month... Pls Advise

Hi Mr Chong!

Would appreciate if you could advise me if it's ok to do the 2nd Appointment with HDB during the Chinese 7th Month? As the seller has requested for an extension, my opening door ceremony will only be on 22 Sept.

Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong!

Would appreciate if you could advise me if it's ok to do the 2nd Appointment with HDB during the Chinese 7th Month? As the seller has requested for an extension, my opening door ceremony will only be on 22 Sept.

Thank you!

I'm also in the same situation... Have to do my 2nd appt during the 7th month... :(

I'm also in the same situation... Have to do my 2nd appt during the 7th month... :(

Hi sg_japanime!

Have you gone for your 1st Appointment? You can make a request to do completion after the 7th mth if your seller agrees.... For my situation, u can visit my T-blog...

:yamseng:

Hi sg_japanime!

Have you gone for your 1st Appointment? You can make a request to do completion after the 7th mth if your seller agrees.... For my situation, u can visit my T-blog...

:yamseng:

Ya, we had gone for the 1st appt early this week..

We are not able to do it after the 7th month. We had to complete the transaction by the 8th week from the 1st appt ... Thus, even if we drag until the 8th week, latest to complete is still in the 7th month... :bangwall:

Thus, we actually requested for a date in early Aug, so that we can start work before the 7th month... (hopefully if the agent do not screw all our plans up again...) :(

Ya, had gone to your blog to read your situation... Haiz, mine also quite bad. Thinking abt it makes me feel so sad and :furious: ...

Ya, we had gone for the 1st appt early this week..

We are not able to do it after the 7th month. We had to complete the transaction by the 8th week from the 1st appt ... Thus, even if we drag until the 8th week, latest to complete is still in the 7th month... :bangwall:

Thus, we actually requested for a date in early Aug, so that we can start work before the 7th month... (hopefully if the agent do not screw all our plans up again...) :(

Ya, had gone to your blog to read your situation... Haiz, mine also quite bad. Thinking abt it makes me feel so sad and :furious: ...

I guess I'll just have to wait for Mr Chong's advice before I call the agent..... Don't be sad... Look forward to doing up your new place and moving in :D ....

Hi Mr Chong!

Thank you!

Hello

Yes, no problem. I have answered another forummer on this.