Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Oppsgal

How To Get A Nice Complexion And Cleaver Child?

I heard eating bird nest during developing baby is good for the baby's complexion when born. Does Frog Jelly(Xue-ge) works as well?

How to get a brainy baby? Is there any formula to having one?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I heard eating bird nest during developing baby is good for the baby's complexion when born. Does Frog Jelly(Xue-ge) works as well?

don't smoke or drink. hv a good diet. don't stress. :)

Birdnest has high protient content that is required for the growth of the baby.

Deep sea fish such as cod fish and salmon is good for brain building.

A lot of milk is requird for bone formation.

Losts of fruit is also good.

My wife had lots of birdnest (once every week) when she was carrying our first child and the baby has ezema (a sensitive skin condition). No gaurantee for everything. Thank god for the gift and always be happy.

Birdnest has high protient content that is required for the growth of the baby.

Deep sea fish such as cod fish and salmon is good for brain building.

A lot of milk is requird for bone formation.

Losts of fruit is also good.

My wife had lots of birdnest (once every week) when she was carrying our first child and the baby has ezema (a sensitive skin condition). No gaurantee for everything. Thank god for the gift and always be happy.

Hey heehor,

My case was similar to you. I had lots of birdnest during my pregnancy days, end up my baby has ezema too.

what is ezema?how sensitif the skin?...

its a kind of either dry skin type where it will itch or its red patches type. go polyclinic and the docs will hv the appropriate medicine for it. my dad has serious skin problm due to his diabetic condition and docs from polyclinic help to control it with application type of medicine.

sorry if i offend anyone here, think it all just boils down to genes

if you have good genes, your baby will be clever, with good complexion

more and more scientific researches are showing that everything is linked to genes

even cancer risks and allergies :deal:

sorry if i offend anyone here, think it all just boils down to genes

if you have good genes, your baby will be clever, with good complexion

more and more scientific researches are showing that everything is linked to genes

even cancer risks and allergies :deal:

genes don't 100% determine your 'destiny', because environmental factors play a part too.

everybody has cancer genes, but you can lower the risk of 'triggering' them through good habits and diet.

erm actually hor, cancer genes don't get triggered by environmental factors

the latest trend now is to go for cancer-gene testing and removing the organ

it's pretty drastic but if it saves one's life, why not? :dunno:

read about this on a medical journal

about this family who has a gene for acute stomach cancer

the only way to arrest the problem is to remove the stomach

once the cancer start, there is no way to save the patient

the grandmother was the one carrying the gene

out of the 20 plus cousins, more than ten got the gene

the interviewee didn't go for the surgery at first

until 4 of his cousins died of the same cancer, even though they had quarterly checkups

that's how fast that particular cancer spreads

food and habits can help to a certain extent

but ultimately it boils down to genes...

Edited by applefreak

because having the gene, doesn't mean you will 100% get it.

but it varies from cancer to cancer.

take breast cancer for instance. having the BRCA1 mutation means you're just more likely (b/w 3-7x more) to get breast cancer, but it doesn't mean you will. most breast cancers are sporadic, with no family history.

intelligence and complexion may, to a certain extent be influenced by genes but if you give a child a good education and learning skills and get them to have a healthy diet and lots of sleep, surely you can get a clever kid with a nice complexion?

for the case study i was referring to, it was a 100% thing

no ifs or buts, either remove or die :(

because it was a specific gene mutation that is directly related to this particular form of cancer

i believe there is no concrete evidence to show BRCA1 is the cancer causing gene

it's just that more breast cancer patients also has mutation in the BRCA1 :notti:

my point here is that clever a.k.a. intelligence (to me) is born

giving them a good education and learning skills doesn't make them more so

it just make them more knowledgeable and academically inclined :notti:

similarly to good complexion, healthy diet and lots of sleep only helps if the child's gene is with good complexion

things we can do is to help with what is already there

just like we can zhng a nissan all we want, but it will never outrun a porsche :dunno:

Hey heehor,

My case was similar to you. I had lots of birdnest during my pregnancy days, end up my baby has ezema too.

ezema is inherited..My mum has it,thus my sis and I have it lor. :(

My wife had a pure bird nest (not those in the can)...just pluck it from our empty house in indonesia but have to struggle seperating the fur though. hee hee Must take it at 6th months and not frequent. Once or twice is enough...now my son has a very good complexion... ;)

My wife had a pure bird nest (not those in the can)...just pluck it from our empty house in indonesia but have to struggle seperating the fur though. hee hee Must take it at 6th months and not frequent. Once or twice is enough...now my son has a very good complexion... ;)

Protein power is easier to take compared to bird nest. Much cheaper too :)

Too much of anything is always not good. Have sufficient intake of fish, eggs, tofu etc is more important as having a good health is beneficial to having a healthy baby.

I'm not sure if there's any substantial evidence but i feel having too much of birdnest may actually harm your baby. A friend of mine had birdnest every other day and her baby ended up with very sensitive skin. Of course, formula-feeding may also be a contributing cause but it's better to be safe than sorry. So Birdnest is good to have in moderation, perhaps once or twice a month.

As to your question of having a brainy baby, like what Thomas Edison said, 'Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration'. You'll need alot of hard work to excel in anything. I've seen parents who are hawkers and their children are doctors or lawyers and they don't even take any special herbs when they're pregnant. So having the apt environment and correct values/teachings as well as the right support, they will grow up and excel in their own fields.

So you too will have to work hard in your parenting skills to bring up someone of good character and values.

Just my 2cents!