Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zfuyuan

House Reading

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mr Chong,

We were doing research for the dragon bone plant last Saturday and was informed by the seller that there are 2 types of plants, namely:

- red dragon

- green dragon

Do we need to take note of the color when purchasing the plant?

* Here is the pic of the green (left) and red (right) dragon plants for your reference.

30082008126xs4.th.jpg

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

We were doing research for the dragon bone plant last Saturday and was informed by the seller that there are 2 types of plants, namely:

- red dragon

- green dragon

Hello

Use a green dragon

Hi Mr Chong,

After having a review with my ID, he ask if the pebbles at the toilet entrance can be cemented / fix permanently? (Similar to concept of pebble wash)

End result might look like this:

pebblesrug_4.jpg

May we have your advice regarding his suggestion?

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

After having a review with my ID, he ask if the pebbles at the toilet entrance can be cemented / fix permanently? (Similar to concept of pebble wash)

May we have your advice regarding his suggestion?

Thank you.

Hello

Yes, no problem. Try to match with you floor color. There are browns, whites, blacks and greys etc. Observe and see if there's still gap between toilet door and floor. You can ask the contractor to stick brush/fur type strip to minimise further.

Hi Mr Chong,

Yes, no problem. Try to match with you floor color. There are browns, whites, blacks and greys etc.
1) Sry ah.. Double confirm.. I assume the you are referring to color of the cement.

So meaning the pebbles have to be 'brown', while the cement can match the floor color.

2) May I learn from you the purpose of the placing the pebbles at the toilet entrance?

Is it applying the same concept of "placing a bowl of pebbles in the toilet" which I seem to googled everywhere else?

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Sry ah.. Double confirm.. I assume the you are referring to color of the cement.

So meaning the pebbles have to be 'brown', while the cement can match the floor color.

2) May I learn from you the purpose of the placing the pebbles at the toilet entrance?

Is it applying the same concept of "placing a bowl of pebbles in the toilet" which I seem to googled everywhere else?

Thank you.

Hello

No, I was referring to the color of the pebbles. There are many color types. I can't remember base on what criteria previously. Once if I indicated the type or color (if any), try to follow. If I didn't mention then for that situation you can use your discretion to match.

There are many purpose for the use of pebbles. I can't remember you situation in particular. For your case on toilet door should be used for "Chong Qi".

Not the same as "placing bowl of pebbles in toilet". Don't anyhow learn things from the net. Usually insufficient info.

Hi Mr Chong,

Like to check with you regard the pebbles.

Do you think they are suitable (in terms of size and color)?

21122008368vs9.th.jpg

Edited by zfuyuan

Hi Mr Chong,

Like to check with you regard the pebbles.

Do you think they are suitable (in terms of size and color)?

21122008368vs9.th.jpg

Hello

I've forgotten your case already. Did I ask you to put on the power socket?

Have quoted your advice below:

... In the mbr, at the toilet entrance, place brown pebbles there. More. ...

I place it on the power socket to let you have a better estimation of its size.

Edited by zfuyuan

Have quoted your advice below:

I place it on the power socket to let you have a better estimation of its size.

Hello

If its on the floor, its alright.