Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weixiaobao

Rugs For Living Room

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi. There is this Polypropylene Rug sold by Home Themes at Furniture Mall. Got a patient guy name Guangxin who serviced us. Check out cause it is made of plastic and much easier to maintain.

Hi. There is this Polypropylene Rug sold by Home Themes at Furniture Mall. Got a patient guy name Guangxin who serviced us. Check out cause it is made of plastic and much easier to maintain.

Made of plastic? hmm interesting.. any idea how much is the range for a , say 1 x 2m size?

Check out www.lush-lush.com

I got my dining rug from there.

I have S$1,120 LUSH voucher for sale at only S$1,000. They have very nice contemporary furniture too.

Email me at muffykoh@gmail.com or call me at 98774988 if you're interested.

Cheers!

Om has the some of the nicest rugs available in my opinion

really very good and nice

but price is at least 700SGD

go check it out if u have the budget

We kinda set our mind on Home Themes at IFC. The price ranges from $399 onwards. Was told there are 3 dimensions for their rugs:

1. Small: 1.4 x 2 M

2. Medium: 1.6 x 2.3 M

3. Large: 2 x 2.9 M

We kinda set our mind on Home Themes at IFC. The price ranges from $399 onwards. Was told there are 3 dimensions for their rugs:

1. Small: 1.4 x 2 M

2. Medium: 1.6 x 2.3 M

3. Large: 2 x 2.9 M

Thanks for the info.

$399 onwards is pretty ex..

Actually my budget is only 300, so far can only get from ikea, which i don't really like :(

Places like OM, molecule sell at ridiculous prices.

No other places that can meet my budget?

Thanks for the info.

Actually my budget is only 300, so far can only get from ikea, which i don't really like :(

agreed that molecule is really ex....is their product branded or good quality?

Thanks for the info.

Hey, you know what? My friend just told me to check out Joo Chiat. Especially now that they are having plenty of stock in to prep for the Hari Raya Puasa market. You have to be patience to comb every shop. She bought one round white one at $199 but she cannot remember the name of the shop. I intend to check the place out if got chance. Don't be put off by some of the gowdy ones display outside their shop, they do have some nice ones in there. That's what my friend says la. Err..by the way, what's wrong with the ones in Ikea? They do have some decent ones...not cheap also.

Hi, you mind 2nd hand? I come across this by chance. Ikea also but $80 and looks nice leh.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Fluffy-White-Carpet...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the advice. Finally got one from Ikea for $99. White color and though its abt 20 cm shorter than wut I wanted, still pretty nice for the amount that I paying for, just that its white and sacred get dirty very easily.

Err..by the way, what's wrong with the ones in Ikea? They do have some decent ones...not cheap also.

Paiseh, maybe i shouldnt say not nice, what I meant is, they dun have the type that I wanted.

But yesterday went back walk walk and come across this one which me and my wife think is not bad, and price is way below my budget. :notti:

Thanks for the advice. Finally got one from Ikea for $99. White color and though its abt 20 cm shorter than wut I wanted, still pretty nice for the amount that I paying for, just that its white and sacred get dirty very easily.

Paiseh, maybe i shouldnt say not nice, what I meant is, they dun have the type that I wanted.

But yesterday went back walk walk and come across this one which me and my wife think is not bad, and price is way below my budget. :notti:

Hey great great. Do share some pics with us please.... :dancingqueen:

LUSH has a wide variety, now having promotions for the rugs @ 30% off. worth buying. I jus bought a baby grass series rug from them. You can visit their website www.lush-lush.com to see their range of rugs.