Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
perpentual

Atrina @ Sengkang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey!

i choosed the same floral black laminates for my kitchen cabinets & island!

LOL! Really!!! Heehee :dancingqueen:

Its very pretty laminate! The very minute I saw it, I fell in love with it! Haha! ^5 ! :notti:

CONCEALED BOMB SHELTER WITH BRONZE MIRROR

renopics020.jpg

FEATURE WALL WITH TV CONSOLE

renopics019.jpg

Will post more pics on Monday. Tmr On leave to co-ordinate lights installation and wallpaper

hi perpentual and jessie, u guys are not as late, i collected my keys in May too, reno wil start only next month (after seventh month). was sourcing for ID all these time, since not in a hurry to shift in.

perpentual, nice wardrobe n platform outside ur main door u have there :dribble:

which ID u using?

looks like ya really into floral designs, ur feature wall complements ur wardrobe. i suppose ur wall paper also floral?

can ask, y u chose to do a feature wall, instead of displaying the tv on the console?

hi perpentual and jessie, u guys are not as late, i collected my keys in May too, reno wil start only next month (after seventh month). was sourcing for ID all these time, since not in a hurry to shift in.

perpentual, nice wardrobe n platform outside ur main door u have there :dribble:

which ID u using?

looks like ya really into floral designs, ur feature wall complements ur wardrobe. i suppose ur wall paper also floral?

can ask, y u chose to do a feature wall, instead of displaying the tv on the console?

Hi Dove,

actually, I didnt use ID, their quotes were way too high... And I have friends to help me in the steps, so hubby and me DIY ourselves. The start is really stressful because we are totally clueless. Thanks to my lovely colleagues and friends for advising me and helping...

The platform was a gift from hubby's sub contractor... LOL...

I love floral designs, my wallpaper is also floral, but its the type with the floral in velcro feel, something pertruds out. Very grand and classy... In fact, when they quote me $1,270, I want to drop the idea of wallpaper! Super costly, but we managed to get some discount....

FOr feature wall, I dun have any preference, hubby says he prefers the tv to be mounted... so I just let him be... because everything in the house, is choose by me.. so let him have some say.. *Hubby got color blind, so yes, i choose the designs and combi* Haha

Dove, I replied your thread, mine cost about $1300... :) Mine is using nicer plywood inside, thats why its slightly higher. If u use normal white PVC for the inner 'skin', it will be cheaper :)

More pictures! My Wallpaper is up!!! Up Up Up!

renopics021.jpg

renopics027.jpg

My Fridge! Side by Side! Woots!

renopics022.jpg

Post more pics after lunch... heehee

Edited by perpentual

SmartFool, thanks! I love the wallpaper very much too! Haha! Hubby and me feel in love with it the moment we saw it at Goodrich! Heehee!

Your wtb also loves black?!! Its a classy colour!

I am still loving your fridge! Haha! :dancingqueen:

hi perpentual,

i just realised that my kitchen cabinets laminate is also that floral prints leh......top cabinets is white with that floral prints....and bottom is black with that floral prints.

dunno how will it turn out,......cos kitchen cabinets in floral prints.....keke :)

hi perpentual,

i just realised that my kitchen cabinets laminate is also that floral prints leh......top cabinets is white with that floral prints....and bottom is black with that floral prints.

dunno how will it turn out,......cos kitchen cabinets in floral prints.....keke :)

Wow! Floral kitchen! I am sure it will turn out to be very nice! :notti: I love florals... heehee :dancingqueen:

Wow! Floral kitchen! I am sure it will turn out to be very nice! :notti: I love florals... heehee :dancingqueen:

really hope so!

later will hv to go meet my contractor,....cos need choose my toilet tiles and also the sink cabinets laminates ;)

I like ur kitchen and ur MBR black cupboard! Been tinking of doing onli bottom kitchen cupboards, but scare nt enuff storage. :unsure:

Thanks :) I did only bottom cabinets because my space is very small... so for the sake of making it look more 'spacious' I make it mid hung... I am sure the storage part is not enough for me.... :bangwall: Haiz...

I forgot to bring the pictures of the granite top with my cabinet for kitchen... will post the pic of the granite top next week... heehee

really hope so!

later will hv to go meet my contractor,....cos need choose my toilet tiles and also the sink cabinets laminates ;)

Cool! Will be sink cabinets's laminates floral motiffs as well? Heehee

Thanks :) I did only bottom cabinets because my space is very small... so for the sake of making it look more 'spacious' I make it mid hung... I am sure the storage part is not enough for me.... :bangwall: Haiz...

I forgot to bring the pictures of the granite top with my cabinet for kitchen... will post the pic of the granite top next week... heehee

Cool! Will be sink cabinets's laminates floral motiffs as well? Heehee

i dun think i will make the toilets cabinets floral also lah....keke :)

will choose 2nite...keke :)