Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kakap

Help..! Need Contractor For Painting And Minor Renovation Works

Dear all,

Any body can help to give a good contractor for painting and minor renovation contact ?....

Really appreciate if you can send the contact to me at dalin_me@yahoo.com

Many thanks......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have a good painting lobang. PM me if you are interested, i can give you his contact.

He just done my new house painting. On top of good workmanship, to my surprise is he brings 3 workers to paint my house last Sat. Each around 50 age but doing good work and fast. One day finish 90m2 HDB painting. Another half days on door and door frame. Best thing is they help to clean up the house after painting.

I choose 5 wall colours, excluding the default white ceiling colour. Overall, he charged me $900. :dancingqueen:

I have a good painting lobang. PM me if you are interested, i can give you his contact.

He just done my new house painting. On top of good workmanship, to my surprise is he brings 3 workers to paint my house last Sat. Each around 50 age but doing good work and fast. One day finish 90m2 HDB painting. Another half days on door and door frame. Best thing is they help to clean up the house after painting.

I choose 5 wall colours, excluding the default white ceiling colour. Overall, he charged me $900. :dancingqueen:

Can i hv the contact too i oso need paintings to my new hse. Thanks

Can I have the contact.. i am thinking of re-paint my hse...

Can someone PM me also list of reliable contractors? Looking to do electrical, get a cabinet in bathroom, one cabinet in kitchen... ceiling fans.. PLS HELP!