Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HardGainer

Varnishing Service For Wood

I intend to varnish the current wood furnishings to dark brown / black. Of course I can DIY but I think I better leave this task to the professionals. Anyone has any recommendations who can do a good job?

Many thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i also wanna vanish and repaint to dark dark brown / black color.

any contacts?

pls PM me. thanks

Ever considered DIY-ing? Both paints and varnish can get from Home fix....cheaper option...quite easily done too...

Hi there,

The paint and varnish part is true... but the "easily done" part is anything but.

At least in my case :) Esp if you're doing your kitchen cabinets... the oil residue is a ***** to remove, and if you don't remove it prior to sanding, vanishing, it will look terrible. It took me and wife hours and hours and hours to do it... and it's still not completed yet!

It's going to cost easily over $1k to get ppl to do it (for kitchen). If you had to go through what me and wifey gone through (and not over yet), perhaps you will find it money well spent.

It is an art, the sanding (unless yours is a piece of raw untreated wood, which is unlikely) is an art, the vanishing (not as easy as painting) is an art...

:)

Ever considered DIY-ing? Both paints and varnish can get from Home fix....cheaper option...quite easily done too...