Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nath.adrie

Our Resting Place...

Decide to start this T-Blog, after we'd collected the keys today (1 Sep 08).

We started looking out for resale flat since early Apr 08; after many failed attempts to get a good Q number under the HDB's balloting system.

Ok, shall skip all the details. Here is the layout of our resting place:

floorplan2.jpg

Actually the layout we gotten from the previous owner is not that accurate. But will make do with it.

View from opposite block

ExternalView01.jpg

And below are some of the photos taken after the seller has officially shifted out.

Main entrance (recess area)

DSC02978.jpg

Living / Dining area (view 1)

DSC02976.jpg

Living / Dining area (view 2)

DSC02988.jpg

Edited by nath.adrie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thank you. :)

And congrats for your wedding too... six more days to go!

yah only 5 more days now.. stress.. and that explains why my t-blog has not been updated :help::notti:

your recess area is huge!!! any plans to do up that area? like hack away your current entrance wall?

Nice! My parents house is in Potong Pasir. This is the first time I get to see how the inside actually looks like! You should be on the last level of the building since I can see the slanting ceilings. Very nice!

How much did you get the flat for?

yah only 5 more days now.. stress.. and that explains why my t-blog has not been updated :help::notti:

your recess area is huge!!! any plans to do up that area? like hack away your current entrance wall?

Dun stress... by next week, you can really "Home Sweet Home" :yamseng:

Yes. Plan to replace the current grilles at the main entrance with a brick wall, shift the current door out, and hack away that entrance wall, so to extend the living/dining room to the recess area.

Nice! My parents house is in Potong Pasir. This is the first time I get to see how the inside actually looks like! You should be on the last level of the building since I can see the slanting ceilings. Very nice!

How much did you get the flat for?

Oh, which block does your parents stay in?

Hmm... mine is the top floor but not the last / highest level, coz the block has a sloped roof.

Paid total $527k (Val + COV)

Edited by nath.adrie

My parents are at blk 10X. I love mansionettes but too bad, HDB is not building them anymore. What a pity.

Think it will turn out nice! PP is a nice place to stay, very close to the city area if you are the shenton/orchard working ppl.

another EM owner~ welcome!!

your EM is really biggg..i love the layout and space...corner unit somemore...so u get all the privacy. You have a balcony on the 2nd floor too? can't wait to see your after reno pics...how much will you be spending on your reno?