Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hseeker

Anyone Got Anything From Nova Furniture?

Hiaz... our fav dining table from home2be no longer available as it may be closed.

We went Nova and found a nice dining table. Surprising cos I used not to think very highly of Nova.

How is the service? Anyone used their service or bought any tables from them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hiaz... our fav dining table from home2be no longer available as it may be closed.

We went Nova and found a nice dining table. Surprising cos I used not to think very highly of Nova.

How is the service? Anyone used their service or bought any tables from them?

Don't like their service... hard selling sales man. Keep walking behind you...

I know what customer service is... but the salesmen are just irritating! 8|

Find their furniture so, so only, Nothing to shout about, as can find elsewhere too (if not better designs). Pricing wise normal market price. Not excessive but not as if super good deal either.

I initially bought a dining table with 4 chairs. Then found elsewhere nicer designs and price similar. So went back and changed to kids' bed instead + wardrode instead.

If you've t confirm your delivery date (eg. waiting for renovation to complete), don;t expect the salesman will call you up to check. Make your own call to the warehouse and arrange hor...

Look around. Don't make the same mistake as me. If you see something u like in Nova, it's likely that you'll find it elsewhere too (and likely nicer)

i went Nova to see see look look as well...salesman keep following behind and bragging about their furnitures as designer design but cheaper price...buay tahan! walked out the shop feeling pissed! :furious:

I bought my shoe cabinet & sofa bed from Nova some months back ago. I already posted about it in the other thread regarding Nova.

Strangely, my hubby & I didn't experience any pushy sales tactics or hardcore selling by the salesman who followed us around. In fact our experience at Nova had been pretty ok so far & pleasant. The salesguy even waived the transport charges. IMHO,their furniture are pretty much like those similar furniture pieces in neighbourhood furniture shops actually except that quality wise, it very much depends on the individual perception.

To be fair in my view, their service was decent & nova called us up promptly a day before to confirm the delivery schedule. In fact we were worried that they may not deliver the furniture to us on time based on the reviews in the other nova thread. But they took the initiative to call us up & delivered it right on schedule. That is a plus point.

However the shoe cabinet they delivered was not really in 'new' condition. There were marks on the top of the shoe cabinet, doors not aligned properly. While for sofa bed, it came in decent condition except for the bubble marks made by spraying on the silver frame underneath. The guys came back another day to fix the shoe cabinet though which is half a point for them as they didn't even change the shoe cabinet upon request when they delivered. All they ask us was to call nova about it. In the end, they just covered the marks with marker & realigned the cabinet doors. It is fortunate that the top of the cabinet came with frosted glass.

The end result made me feel that the money paid for the shoe cabinet alone is not justified enough. The price for the sofa bed was basically standard in comparison.

Haiz.. surprisingly, they have a ZEN expanable table that we can't find in other shops. The price is not cheap..but the design is interesting and meet our size requirement.

Decide to give it a chance and order today. Honestly, both of us pretty worried... Too tired to search further. Decide to take a risk by ordering from them. Will keep all of u posted if I manage to get my stuff on time and correct..

p.s. I am actually surprised cos most of their tables are pretty ugly. Interesting to find one that is good looking there...

Surprise surprise. I got my dining table from Nova delivered on time today. I was so worried.

Got it via this new guy call benedict at AtoZ. Quite a decent guy thru blur blur sotong.. Surprisingly proactive as compared with the rest at Nova. Kept introducing us different tables till we saw one that we really like(but not found anywhere else. Surprise surprise)

No major problem so far except

- Chair anti-scratch pad not great quality.-> self DIY with better quality ones

Thought of complimenting this Benedict guy ...cos I would never have bought anything from Nova if he had not been proactive in showing me all kinds of tables.