Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Native02

Home Sweet Home At Strathmore Avenue

Today KFC went down to take a look at the progress of the renovation, but strike some bad luck (dropped the 'only camera that KFC ever own in their life' and it was broken right after that) :(:(:(

Don't know how to take photos in the future :(:(:(

Very very sad :(:(:(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Native02, i have contacted your contractor already.. i also went up to see two of his almost completed projects, can see his workmanship not bad, think his ideas also not bad though he;s a ah pek.. :)

Too bad ur camera spoil if not i will love to see your renovation progress, u must share with me more cost saving ideas n places to shop ya! ;p

Hi Native02, i have contacted your contractor already.. i also went up to see two of his almost completed projects, can see his workmanship not bad, think his ideas also not bad though he;s a ah pek.. :)

Too bad ur camera spoil if not i will love to see your renovation progress, u must share with me more cost saving ideas n places to shop ya! ;p

I'm borrowing a camera to take photos :dribble: , but no cable to upload photos yet 8|

Last Sunday, went to Malaysia to do some research about furniture. Decided to come back to Spore and buy.

Why eh? Will blog an entry about it :notti:

Hi Native02, your neighbour from Blk 49 here ! looking forward to see your reno progress pics. :)

Edited by Cally

... New updates on the work-in-progress:

Work schedule :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

... And how we managed to find a good lighting shop: :deal:

Research on lights

This is my bathtub hehehe ~! Like it very much :sport-smiley-018:

IMG_2455.JPG

Hi Native02,

Can i know how much you buy your bathtub as i am also interested to get one.

What is your size of your bathtub, it looks abit small to me.

Thank.

Hi Native02,

Can i know how much you buy your bathtub as i am also interested to get one.

What is your size of your bathtub, it looks abit small to me.

Thank.

Hi Fire-ice,

My bathtub is 1.4m long, which seems to be the smallest because our place can't fit a bigger one.

Bathtub: Zeta. $260 (contractor price). It can be about $300+ if you're just a walk-in customer.

Hi Cally,

Thanks for following up our progress. It is almost done, just small touch-ups here and there need to be done. We're in the mist of moving in as well, and the camera was broken, so can't update anything yet. When everything is done, we'll slowly post the final pictures.

To some forumers,

If I can't reply your PMs, please be understanding that I'm quite busy now. I'll try to get back to you asap.

I'll give you my contractor's number after my place is completely done. It's quite sad that my contractor is super duper busy, so my place is delayed a bit (although he's a very good and responsible person). Let me rush him finish my house first and I'll recommend him to you, else he'll be too busy receiving calls and new projects :deal:

It sounds to be a negative point for my contractor, but I'm still ok to let him delay the project a bit. It's because he offered to do a few small things to make our house nicer (for FREE of course), and even asked us to use his van for moving stuff over. So from now till the end of the month, we'll slowly move things in :sport-smiley-004:

Some more updates at the moment :dancingqueen:

@richman: we went through HDB balloting exercise. These are left over units from the exercise 2 years ago.

Congrats on your new home. May I know when is the balloting exercise? Cos I didn't notice any balloting on your unit in strathmore =) Do u still have the HDB link?

Hi Native02, your neighbour from Blk 49 here ! looking forward to see your reno progress pics. :)

Hey Frankie! House looks so good and almost done too! Can we go visit you one of these days to have a look-see at the new KFC?

Cally: Welcome to Strathmore, I'm living at blk 49 too, so see you around! *Sorry frankie for the hijack*

Hey Frankie! House looks so good and almost done too! Can we go visit you one of these days to have a look-see at the new KFC?

Cally: Welcome to Strathmore, I'm living at blk 49 too, so see you around! *Sorry frankie for the hijack*

Hi Redang, thanks! see you around! u jus started ur reno... and posted the permit at the lobby lift there?

Edited by Cally

Hi Redang, thanks! see you around! u jus started ur reno... and posted the permit at the lobby lift there?

Hi Cally,

Do you still have the price list from the balloting exercise? Is your open house still on? Cos most probably I'm getting a unit there too. Cheers. =)

Do you still have the price list from the balloting exercise? Is your open house still on? Cos most probably I'm getting a unit there too. Cheers. =)

Hi Richman.. i rem the price for 4rm then is about 360k (low floor) and plus 2k for every additional floor. for 5rm ... is about 450k for low floor. (low floor means 5th floor & below).

Detailed price list .. my lao gong still have it. We will scan it and email to you. Ur email add?

sorry, my house not done yet ... done half way...

Edited by Cally

Hi Richman.. i rem the price for 4rm then is about 360k (low floor) and plus 2k for every additional floor. for 5rm ... is about 450k for low floor. (low floor means 5th floor & below).

Detailed price list .. my lao gong still have it. We will scan it and email to you. Ur email add?

sorry, my house not done yet ... done half way... u can take a peep at http://sbnlf.blogspot.com/

Hi Cally,

Thanks alot. Please email to me at wolaiyeh@hotmail.com . I may also want to consult you and your husband on reno later after I confirm getting a unit. You seem to have done alot for a good price. I only plan to do the basic stuff like flooring, painitng and lighting, any idea what the best price I can get using your contractor?

Wow your another blog? Btw do let me know if you have an open house, my parents and I will be keen to come if time fit...cheers =)

Hi Cally,

Thanks alot. Please email to me at wolaiyeh@hotmail.com . I may also want to consult you and your husband on reno later after I confirm getting a unit. You seem to have done alot for a good price. I only plan to do the basic stuff like flooring, painitng and lighting, any idea what the best price I can get using your contractor?

Wow your another blog? Btw do let me know if you have an open house, my parents and I will be keen to come if time fit...cheers =)

Hi Richman,

Cally was right about the price. And from what I know, there're no similar available units left around this area, unless you want to ballot for the Built-to-order exercise.

I saw your PM asking about contractor's contact, but sadly my dear Ah Soon (aka contractor) emphasized that he wouldn't take up more projects until Chinese New Year is over. He has in hands a lot of projects (most of them are from my recommendation) and he wouldn't want to commit to something that he can't deliver on time. It's because it costs him more manpower if a project is delayed. He still owes me a few small things. Hmmph! 8|

So if your house reno can wait until CNY or so, I'll recommend you to him, :dancingqueen: else I think you have to look for another contractor. :bangwall:

@To other forumers: please don't get mad if I don't reply your PMs for the above reasons. My contractor said he's too busy to receive so many calls that ask for quotation but he can't receive more project until CNY. Let me know if your renovation can wait for another 2 months, else ... :(