Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gumbokins

Foot Mats

you know the type of mats you normally put just outside the toilets etc..currently i'm just using the towel type but my baby keeps getting into them and it's so frustuating and troublesome to hv to keep repositioning them :S any suggestions on where i can get mats that are not so flimsy yet absorbent and comfy at the same time?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
maybe keep your bb clear from the kitchen and MBR...

yah, urm, no. she will not be confined. she wants to play in the dirty mats, fine, but mummy is tired of having to bend over and put the mats back each and every time. lol!

yah, urm, no. she will not be confined. she wants to play in the dirty mats, fine, but mummy is tired of having to bend over and put the mats back each and every time. lol!

go to those shops that sell towels and hsehold items. they have this type of floor mat that on the top side, its soft and absorbent type (to absorb water from wet feet) and on the underside, it got small dots of rubber or abit of rubber feel where it will stick to the floor to prevent slip and fall.

small piece cost $5-$9 onwards depending on quality and designs (more cute or elegant type cost more).

big piece cost $7-$11 onwards, also depending on quality and designs.

if you r within the area and r convenient, there r 2 shops at the top of beauty world at Bt Timah where they sell alot of hsehold items, towels, floor mats, some simple carpets, non-slip toilet rubber mats, baby clothes, baby items etc. both shops' prices are reasonable. you can ask and compare before buying.

i guess and hope this may work for you.