Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nesh

Oct 2008 Half Yearly Sale... Which Location Do U Prefer ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
check this out

:sport-smiley-003:

i like the blk tooo... interesting maybe might apply for sengkang too... but actually sengkang and punggol too deep in...

Hi all, My preferred location is sengkang, the units near Buangkok MRT. My choices ranging from most preferred are Aspella, Atrina & Tivela.

But the units available are only about 20units and the total no. of applications for this half yearly sales exercise is about 7000++ (as at 5pm on 13/10/08)! :unsure:

I really like the units alot, really hoping that we can get a unit there, hopefully can get very good ballot number. :)

Hi all, My preferred location is sengkang, the units near Buangkok MRT. My choices ranging from most preferred are Aspella, Atrina & Tivela.

But the units available are only about 20units and the total no. of applications for this half yearly sales exercise is about 7000++ (as at 5pm on 13/10/08)! :unsure:

I really like the units alot, really hoping that we can get a unit there, hopefully can get very good ballot number. :)

yea nice units too... near lrt...but isn't sengkang far from town ? too deep within...

yea nice units too... near lrt...but isn't sengkang far from town ? too deep within...

still ok la. cos the units very very near to Buangkok MRT station, we can actually take the North-East line to places like dhoby ghaut, vivocity...etc. but now the total no. of applications is about 9505 (as at 11am on 16/10/08). I guess our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer... :unsure::(

still ok la. cos the units very very near to Buangkok MRT station, we can actually take the North-East line to places like dhoby ghaut, vivocity...etc. but now the total no. of applications is about 9505 (as at 11am on 16/10/08). I guess our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer... :unsure::(

don't worry.... r u a first time applicant ?

oh .. and yes they go by etnic group too..

as i am an indian.. i guess my chances are abit high cos i wld be up against my own race for the flats...

hopefully they aren't much indians who are first timers applying... :(

90% of the flats are kept aside for first time applicants.

anyway good luck to u ....don't worry.

hope the best .... i am hoping too....

yeah, im 1st timer applicant... the results will only be out on 5nov. hopefully can get gd numbers (2digits or 3)....

don't worry.... r u a first time applicant ?

oh .. and yes they go by etnic group too..

as i am an indian.. i guess my chances are abit high cos i wld be up against my own race for the flats...

hopefully they aren't much indians who are first timers applying... :(

90% of the flats are kept aside for first time applicants.

anyway good luck to u ....don't worry.

hope the best .... i am hoping too....

Hi, im staying at Aspella :notti: anyway gd luck to you...

Edited by rose~white