Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Good Id For Upgrading/carpentry Works

Hi

Any good ID to recommend, preferably good in carpentry as I am doing a interim "upgrade" of my place. My house is fairly renovated 4 years ago, but mainly on the essential items due to budget constraints. Now I would like to look at upgrading the following area:

- Repair/Replace my parquet flooring. The workmanship and quality of the previous contractor is very poor, some holes and cracks, plus decolouring, hope can be repaired.

- Feature wall/Cabinet for LCD/Plasma TV

- False ceiling with down light for 3 berooms

- Cabinets for 3 bedrooms

- Shoe Cabinet

- Sliding door for Balcony

- Decking for planter at balcony

- Additions to kitchen, eg Hood and some shelfs

Just hope that this does not cost a bomb? I was wondering if these can be done < $15k.

Cheers

Ricky

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you are interested, can drop a call to Andrew (97493006) from Designer Guy, he is a good and responsible person, he is my friend as well..however i don't need to praise so much about him..if you are sincere to look for a responsible contractor, he might be the person that you are looking for..NO HARM to give him a call to find out more info and feel his sincerity....

Hi

Any good ID to recommend, preferably good in carpentry as I am doing a interim "upgrade" of my place. My house is fairly renovated 4 years ago, but mainly on the essential items due to budget constraints. Now I would like to look at upgrading the following area:

- Repair/Replace my parquet flooring. The workmanship and quality of the previous contractor is very poor, some holes and cracks, plus decolouring, hope can be repaired.

- Feature wall/Cabinet for LCD/Plasma TV

- False ceiling with down light for 3 berooms

- Cabinets for 3 bedrooms

- Shoe Cabinet

- Sliding door for Balcony

- Decking for planter at balcony

- Additions to kitchen, eg Hood and some shelfs

Just hope that this does not cost a bomb? I was wondering if these can be done < $15k.

Cheers

Ricky

If you are not looking for interior designer but a contractor then i keen to help. To contact see my signature.

Hi, if your are still interested in engaging the services of an ID then you might want to give my designer a call. Its probably best to use a firm that has an extensive portfolio of clients and I know they've had many notable residential projects and commercial clients like Parkway Health and The Concourse. You can email Anna at deluxebydesign@hotmail.com for more info on quotes, company showroom and portfolio. Hope this helps!

:notti:mayb a carpenter can help you to save up more lor.. i can recommend you my carpenter if you r interested..tink he has HDB licence oso wor.. he got a designer helping him so you may get a designer taste but direct carpenter price..