Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PriscillaToh

Recommendation To Cheap+good+reliable Contractor

Jus gotten the keys to my hse end Sep. Looking for a contractor to do my hse but have yet to find one tt can fit into my budget. Lookin at 15k with aircon, exlcud all other accessories like sink etc. Do u think the budget is realistic if I am looking at the below additional on top of the usual package for Premium 4Rm Flat: :dunno:

1) Built in wardrobe at Master Bed Room

6Ft with sliding door, hanging thread mechanism

2) TV console **** Room

7Ft with 2 pc sliding door

3) Parquet platform **** Room

Laminated wood

4) Kitchen Cabinet at Kitchen

with granite top from india

5) Cabinets in 2 Toilets

Cabinets with laminated doors underneath basin

6) System 3 Inverter Air Con (Mitsubishi Star Mex)

7) Window grilles for whole house

8) Window panels for service yard

So far, I gotten the quotes are above my budget. So if any contractors or anyone gt good recommendation for me, please email me or PM me...

Will be good if someone can share their quotes with me if you have just gotten urs. cos contractors mention tt price went up and i wan to compare other quotes with mine... Tks..

:bow:

priscillatoh@hotmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Priscilla,

I jus engaged my ID and from the look of your items, I believe my ID firm should be able to meet your $15k or jus 1-2k more.

For the same job, my ID quoted me much cheaper than 3 other firms I checked with. He quoted me $17K, while most came back with $19k, $20K, $25K

If interested. PM me.

Jus gotten the keys to my hse end Sep. Looking for a contractor to do my hse but have yet to find one tt can fit into my budget. Lookin at 15k with aircon, exlcud all other accessories like sink etc. Do u think the budget is realistic if I am looking at the below additional on top of the usual package for Premium 4Rm Flat: :dunno:

1) Built in wardrobe at Master Bed Room

6Ft with sliding door, hanging thread mechanism

2) TV console **** Room

7Ft with 2 pc sliding door

3) Parquet platform **** Room

Laminated wood

4) Kitchen Cabinet at Kitchen

with granite top from india

5) Cabinets in 2 Toilets

Cabinets with laminated doors underneath basin

6) System 3 Inverter Air Con (Mitsubishi Star Mex)

7) Window grilles for whole house

8) Window panels for service yard

So far, I gotten the quotes are above my budget. So if any contractors or anyone gt good recommendation for me, please email me or PM me...

Will be good if someone can share their quotes with me if you have just gotten urs. cos contractors mention tt price went up and i wan to compare other quotes with mine... Tks..

:bow:

priscillatoh@hotmail.com

Just a quick note.

I have went to 4 ID. Not only I compare price, I also insist to view one of their just finish project.

Looking at the thing in their showroom is not accurate as they tend to show the best. Looking at one of their project is the best.

I found that cheap may not be good and expensive may not be good too.

Personally I feel that worksmanship is the utmost important.

No matter how good the 3d shows, or how good and gullible id/con are, if the worksmanship is s.u..ck, then it serve no purposes right?

Just a quick note.

I have went to 4 ID. Not only I compare price, I also insist to view one of their just finish project.

Looking at the thing in their showroom is not accurate as they tend to show the best. Looking at one of their project is the best.

I found that cheap may not be good and expensive may not be good too.

Personally I feel that worksmanship is the utmost important.

No matter how good the 3d shows, or how good and gullible id/con are, if the worksmanship is s.u..ck, then it serve no purposes right?

True for me, I dun mind paid abit more to get a better & more reliable workmanship. :sport-smiley-018:

My friend ever kenna his TV consol collapsed after a few months, luckily his LCD was not spoil. :bangwall: (ID firm cannot name down here) :P

What??? Aiyo....that is the worst nightmare every owner will ever think of!

I also wont mind pay a little extra to have a peaceful mind and not after renovation....your house began to show sign of crack here and there....

True for me, I dun mind paid abit more to get a better & more reliable workmanship. :sport-smiley-018:

My friend ever kenna his TV consol collapsed after a few months, luckily his LCD was not spoil. :bangwall: (ID firm cannot name down here) :P

Hi, i jus finish reno my condo this yr. n my contractor is a nice person and my reno is done well, if u guys interested, can pm me. theyr carpentry manufacturer with factory at woodlands.so pricing wise also v reasonable