Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babykoh

Advice

Hi Mr Chong, I need some advice. As wat I know most elderly said it is not good if ur frend family got people passed away to go to other people hse. My frend grandma away but she dun know on such tradition so she has go to my house, so how? anyway to resolve? will it bring any bad thing? Secondly, my auntie hse she also went in but she went in becos I need her help as my auntie die. But people also mentioned tat there will be a crashed. Please advice, as I quite bang tan on such thing

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong, I need some advice. As wat I know most elderly said it is not good if ur frend family got people passed away to go to other people hse. My frend grandma away but she dun know on such tradition so she has go to my house, so how? anyway to resolve? will it bring any bad thing? Secondly, my auntie hse she also went in but she went in becos I need her help as my auntie die. But people also mentioned tat there will be a crashed. Please advice, as I quite bang tan on such thing

Hello

If you're "bang tan" on such things, I'll save my breath for explaining further.... :)

Buy some promegranate leaves (hope I use the right word or dialect is 'lok yao' leaves) and wash your hands and forehead (other family members also if needed).

sorry, is it too late to use the leave for bathe as it is almost afew weeks. Btw is it true that she have to wait 100 days over then can go to other pple hse? can enlighten me please.

sorry, is it too late to use the leave for bathe as it is almost afew weeks. Btw is it true that she have to wait 100 days over then can go to other pple hse? can enlighten me please.

its never too late. Depending what she and her family want to observe, yes it can be 100 days.

its never too late. Depending what she and her family want to observe, yes it can be 100 days.

Please enlighten me, if not following the 100 days and goes to pple hse, how? wat will be happen? the leaves bathe, is I do (she came to my hse) or she do? Btw she is a christian, her grandma passed way is a buddhist.

Please enlighten me, if not following the 100 days and goes to pple hse, how? wat will be happen? the leaves bathe, is I do (she came to my hse) or she do? Btw she is a christian, her grandma passed way is a buddhist.

Hello

I don't have any information about her. What you're concern with is very general. But to play it safe, just wash and bathe with the leaves (you). If nothing "sway" happens to you within the next month after she came your house, then don't worry too much. Other people may be too paranoid about this.

Doesn't matter whether who is Christian or buddhist. What you should be interested is Yin Qi.

Hello

I don't have any information about her. What you're concern with is very general. But to play it safe, just wash and bathe with the leaves (you). If nothing "sway" happens to you within the next month after she came your house, then don't worry too much. Other people may be too paranoid about this.

Doesn't matter whether who is Christian or buddhist. What you should be interested is Yin Qi.

Hi Mr Chong,

Sorry how to see whether got Yin qi? btw where to get the leaves. Thanks. So is it a must to be 100 days

? Now then get the leaves to bathe is it too late? after bathe what thing shld I do?

Hi Mr Chong,

Sorry how to see whether got Yin qi? btw where to get the leaves. Thanks. So is it a must to be 100 days

? Now then get the leaves to bathe is it too late? after bathe what thing shld I do?

Btw, do I have to get anything to get better luck? pls advice. thanks

Btw, do I have to get anything to get better luck? pls advice. thanks

Hi, Mr Chong, canhelp to advice on my above ques. I got another ques, tat time i accidentally forget to remove the thing (the one that u have to wear on the white t-shirt sleeve) and go inside my car to drive to other place. Do i need to something for my car to prevent anything, pls advice. Thanks

Hi, Mr Chong, canhelp to advice on my above ques. I got another ques, tat time i accidentally forget to remove the thing (the one that u have to wear on the white t-shirt sleeve) and go inside my car to drive to other place. Do i need to something for my car to prevent anything, pls advice. Thanks

hello

Calm down..... If there are no unusual happenings lately, don't worry too much. If there are, you can bring it out.

Yin qi is present everywhere. You just avoid to let it accumulate.

Such leaves can be pluck from your friends balcony or garden or purchase from wet market flower shop or Si ma lu also have alot.

Don't worry too much about that piece of cloth. Unless you're down on luck.

hello

Calm down..... If there are no unusual happenings lately, don't worry too much. If there are, you can bring it out.

Yin qi is present everywhere. You just avoid to let it accumulate.

Such leaves can be pluck from your friends balcony or garden or purchase from wet market flower shop or Si ma lu also have alot.

Don't worry too much about that piece of cloth. Unless you're down on luck.

Thank you, Mr chong

Thank you, Mr chong

Hi Mr chong,

I break my cup and I dun manage to get into my school intake for next yr Jan. Does tis show something bad coming?

Hi Mr chong,

I break my cup and I dun manage to get into my school intake for next yr Jan. Does tis show something bad coming?

Hello

Yes, just watch out during the chinese 12th month. There may be a little conflict between 2 women. One lady may also develop woman's ailment around the womb/abdomen area. There will be uncontrollable/ unnecessary monies expended by chinese 1st month. Overall small matter....don't worry.

Hello

Yes, just watch out during the chinese 12th month. There may be a little conflict between 2 women. One lady may also develop woman's ailment around the womb/abdomen area. There will be uncontrollable/ unnecessary monies expended by chinese 1st month. Overall small matter....don't worry.

Hi, Mr chong. Can explain? sorry dun understand. Any way for for me to have a better luck? how to resolve this?