Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vin13

Our First Home!

Yup.. half leather, we were contemplating whether to get alex since it has 3m ready configuration.. but we are tall ppl and we nua quite alot... so for comfort reason, we opt for the high back... What color did u get? The white color alex on display there is really pretty...

Haha.. dun need to feel paiseh, we also confirm on our 2nd visit.. before that, we went to IFC showrm and another showrm to compare.. in the end back to sungei kadut, as the staff service better... but shucks, they didnt give us the tray.. only give this leather kit... haha

The white was really nice in full hor, but went for black instead as easier to mantain and the diff between the 2 type of material not obvious. we took lowback as our sofa placed in the middle of our living room. if agaisnt wall we sure take highback de,so comfy!! maybe u can try ask for the tray when they call u to confirm delivery,just ask to doublecheck all items mentioned,say you thought is one set de how come not included they still put,90% can de ba. i even asked for the throw cushions too as they displayed it on the sofa.lol. but didnt wanna push the guy too much so i backed off. :P

u should get the tray if u guys nua alot.custom fit for their sofa de, dont even need to move at all put drinks beside u le. can stop ppl with watches scratching the leather too. :notti:

u using what color in your MBR?mysterious? very nice leh. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi vin13,

Congrats for getting ur flat on the 1st try! it took us 5 tries before getting a borderly decent Q number.. hahaha..

Anyway looking forward to seeing more nice pictures of ur new home~ :sport-smiley-004:

The white was really nice in full hor, but went for black instead as easier to mantain and the diff between the 2 type of material not obvious. we took lowback as our sofa placed in the middle of our living room. if agaisnt wall we sure take highback de,so comfy!! maybe u can try ask for the tray when they call u to confirm delivery,just ask to doublecheck all items mentioned,say you thought is one set de how come not included they still put,90% can de ba. i even asked for the throw cushions too as they displayed it on the sofa.lol. but didnt wanna push the guy too much so i backed off. :P

u should get the tray if u guys nua alot.custom fit for their sofa de, dont even need to move at all put drinks beside u le. can stop ppl with watches scratching the leather too. :notti:

u using what color in your MBR?mysterious? very nice leh. :D

That’s a gd idea… will try it on them when they call… thanks leh..!

Bingo.. mbr using ICI’s mysterious,

mysterious.jpg

Bedrm 1: lavender mist

lavendarmist.jpg

Bedrm 2 : dainty pink

daintypink.jpg

TV wall: spicy salsa

spicysalsa.jpg

Remaining walls : misty, Ceiling : white ... err.. actually cant really tell difference .. except misty is abit more creamy than white..

misty.jpg

Hi vin13,

Congrats for getting ur flat on the 1st try! it took us 5 tries before getting a borderly decent Q number.. hahaha..

Anyway looking forward to seeing more nice pictures of ur new home~ :sport-smiley-004:

Hi payretep... thanks and good luck in your reno for your dream country-theme home.. :drunk:

More M & E photos..

Aircon - starmex inverter sys 4 (9+9+9+26)

compressor.jpg

aircon.jpg

56" Ceiling Fan - fanco acrylic blades

fanco.jpg

Foyer light

foyerlight.jpg

Bedrm corridor light

passageway.jpg

Lights Part 2!

Downlights x 11 nos

downlights.jpg

Bedrm light

04112008208a.jpg

Kitchen / Toilet / Bombshelter light

- side track abit... something interesting we discovered while hacking off the pipe box-up earlier… notice the blue circle in below picture... it's actually pink tiles being overlay by our current yellow tiles..

I wonder what went wrong… quite a waste of time and money right to overlay everyone’s kitchen… we've got quite a no. of blocks here… actually I prefer the pink to the yellow… quite a sweet color…

kitchenlights.jpg

WIW wall light

08112008286.jpg

Dining Lights - but in black

18102008147.jpg

Dining Lights - but in black

18102008147.jpg

wah..where is the shop u brought this? very nice leh. roughly how much? i'm looking for those long long type of lights.dunno how to call those.. noticed got a few more in the backgound looks quite interesting de. wanna go check em out leh. :notti:

Like yr dining lights, how much huh?

I saw in yr signature that u brought the aircon from All Best, how's the services/installation? Can share?

Like yr dining lights, how much huh?

I saw in yr signature that u brought the aircon from All Best, how's the services/installation? Can share?

wow very nice dining light. looks really special. can share the price and shop where u purchase from?

wow very nice dining light. looks really special. can share the price and shop where u purchase from?

Dear all,

Lighting's contact already PM le.. kindly check :D

Hi payretep... thanks and good luck in your reno for your dream country-theme home.. :drunk:

More M & E photos..

Aircon - starmex inverter sys 4 (9+9+9+26)

compressor.jpg

aircon.jpg

Hi Vin,

Just curious, but u getting system 4 for the whole house right? Will the single unit at the living room be able to cool the whole of the living room? I tot the living room is a little big for a single unit? :unsure:

Hi Vin,

Just curious, but u getting system 4 for the whole house right? Will the single unit at the living room be able to cool the whole of the living room? I tot the living room is a little big for a single unit? :unsure:

So far so good.. we stand at the corridor window still can feel the cool air... stand at our bombshelter door there can feel the wind blowing... Our Fan coil unit capacity is 26,000 BTU... normally, for HDB living rm, 22/24 should be good enough...

According to the Allbest uncle who attended to us.. 26 is cater for semi-d's living room le.. since he can give us free upgrade, we just take in case 24 cannot do the job .....btw, we also upgraded the pipings... which is for condo's concealed piping... but we didn't conceal lah..therefore, can see our trunking is thicker than the usual... due to bad exp at our own parents' home.. so we KS abit now...

So far so good.. we stand at the corridor window still can feel the cool air... stand at our bombshelter door there can feel the wind blowing... Our Fan coil unit capacity is 26,000 BTU... normally, for HDB living rm, 22/24 should be good enough...

According to the Allbest uncle who attended to us.. 26 is cater for semi-d's living room le.. since he can give us free upgrade, we just take in case 24 cannot do the job .....btw, we also upgraded the pipings... which is for condo's concealed piping... but we didn't conceal lah..therefore, can see our trunking is thicker than the usual... due to bad exp at our own parents' home.. so we KS abit now...

Hmmm.. sounds good.. so even the dining room will feel cool? And does it take long for the living area to cool down?

Hmmm.. sounds good.. so even the dining room will feel cool? And does it take long for the living area to cool down?

Dining..yes.. Ermm... whether take long anot...not very sure leh... coz was only fixed on last week.. we only on for like 3-4 times coz everywhere still very dusty, now doing carpentry works.. will monitor when we on it the next time.... :dancingqueen:

Edited by vin13

Dining..yes.. Ermm... whether take long anot...not very sure leh... coz was only fixed on last week.. we only on for like 3-4 times coz everywhere still very dusty, now doing carpentry works.. will monitor when we on it the next time.... :dancingqueen:

Cool, it would be great to get feedback from you. Cos we having this dilemma of whether to airconditioning the living room or not.. cos ID say to effectively cool this layout, probably need a 3 + 2.. which will leave a big hole in my wallet.. :jawdrop: