Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Recommendation Of Renovation Contractors

Yeah , If u guys need to see the work man ship before Nov can pm me for contact and make arrangement too .

So far so happy with my contractor .

Regards

Simon

Hi Supersimon

Can PM me Henry's contact?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my 5 room reno is 70% completed. am pleased with the works so far cos contractor uncle Guan service is good. PM me or send email to sspoh81@yahoo.com.sg for contact. I hacked all and redid whole house, plaster (cos of the ugly wall lines) and rewired....reno simple(no themes cos i din engage ID) but am happy cos i got all things new with my tight budget. :D

Hi All,

I'm looking for solution to solve my issue of my unit at Blk 24 New Changi Rd,

my daughter's room is facing the MRT track and main road.

Its quite noisy, so looking forward to any suggestion to reduce the noise pollution.

Below are my original and proposed floor plan.

Many thanks!

Hey ahweewee, did u manage to solve the noise problem for your daughter's room?

My living room faces a school and there's so much noise from the kids playing during recess time.. i would like to find out what ideas are available to cut down the noise level? Heavy curtains? Wallpaper??

Hi I and my gf are currently awaiting for the arrival of our new flat.

I will like to hear from bros and sis here their recommendation and review of their renovation contractors.

May i know is there any guidelines for us ?

Hi I and my gf are currently awaiting for the arrival of our new flat.

I will like to hear from bros and sis here their recommendation and review of their renovation contractors.

May i know is there any guidelines for us ?

hi, i can recommend my contractor to you. I am very satisfied and good impression of him as reasonable prices, responsibility and good workers too. Please send email to Kelvin at senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg. I will show you my home pictures another day.

Edited by serene_lml

i have posted a lists of ID /contractors whos is good and bad, you can use it as a reference...pm me if you want to know more ...i am no doubt to give you a hand......hope it will be useful for you..

hi, can you email me the list please....ardielly@yahoo.com